What have you got in your pocketses?

Started by Caehlim, September 08, 2008, 02:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caehlim

Inspired by the what are you wearing thread.

I currently have in my pockets...

A packet of cigarrettes, a lighter and my hand checking to see if there's anything else in there.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Lilias

I had to turn around and rummage in the pockets of my jacket that's hanging over the back of my seat to answer this.

So... my walkman, a tube of lipgloss, a couple of tissues and an ATM receipt. Boring, I know.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Cherri Tart

this is kind of discriminatory for those of us without pockets to rummage in!  ;)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

In my pocket I have my key ring (Car key, house key, shed key, barn key, and alarm remote).
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Quote from: Cherri Tart on September 08, 2008, 01:07:06 PM
this is kind of discriminatory for those of us without pockets to rummage in!  ;)

You may rummage in mine, if you wish.   :P ::) ;D

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Kalen on September 08, 2008, 01:35:23 PM
You may rummage in mine, if you wish.   :P ::) ;D

*shakes head* last time i did i found...oh, perhaps i shouldn't share that in public *blushes*

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

I teeter upon asking whether you found a hole...

Perhaps the pocketless ladies can divulge the contents of purses/handbags/backpacks?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cutter

Wallet/badge holder. Cash-undeterred amount in USC. Lip-balm and a Sprite.

She's adorable.
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

WyldRanger

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Bliss on September 08, 2008, 02:30:12 PM
I teeter upon asking whether you found a hole...

Perhaps the pocketless ladies can divulge the contents of purses/handbags/backpacks?

lol - yeah, the worlds not ready for the list of what i keep in my purse *grins* it would be short novel on some days...

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Aiden

Bliss

*points at the What Are You Wearing thread* No pockets today... but the accoutrements immediately visible from my opened purse, without digging, include my car keys, a tupperware of goulash, a bottle of vanilla chai soy, some napkins, a film canister, my blackberry, a decoupaged address book, some napkins, and a tin of after-coffee mints.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

In my purse:

wallet, keys, chanel glossimer in seashell, chap-stick, powder, a wooden mini brush that I hardly ever use and I don't even know why I carry it other than because its so darn cute, two free-drink tokens for the yuppie happy hour hangout near my work. Oh and a pen. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

CaptainErotica

*Reaches into his pock- *

Oh wait that's not my pocket. *runs to look in the pants he wore today.* let's see....320 yen, House keys, Telephone number of one of my students, *Crumples it up and tosses it toward the garbage bin*, a love letter frm one of my students,*put's it on the to pshelf of his computer desk with the others*.

OK seriously 320 yen and my keys and wallet.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Inkidu

I have a Wocket in my pocket! :D (Dr. Sues fans, you're welcome.)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Kalen

Aiden

Nextel flip phone
Razor flip phone  (personal)
Car Key
Cigarette case turned wallet.

Greenthorn

Cell phone, ATM card, Visa card, Target card, and my license in one pocket.  Other pocket...receipts and shopping list. 

King

Let's see...My back pocket has my old, ragged wallet that I can only use half of because of a teething pit bull a few years ago.
My front pockets hold my lighter, keys, cigarette case, cash and change, and . . . at the moment that's it.

jstarz

Kalen

The CapitolOne card.  What's in YOUR wallet?

Ket

I have a Capitol One card in my wallet!  I don't use it though...

Okay, let's see, no pockets so the contents of my purse (which by the way is hot pink with skulls all over it)

Las Vegas wallet, matching coin case (that holds chapstick, lipstick, hair ties, barrets, business cards and ear plugs), inhaler, nail file, shopping list, my lewd frog keychain with keys attached, two pens, Nic's Sticks hot pink nail polish, random phone numbers on scraps of paper, that stick think for my pda (I forget what it's called), and more barretts.

Oh!  And a quarter, two dimes, a nickle and five pennies. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Xanaphia

my hot pink razor cellphone (It even has flowers on it!), Four dollars and 90 cents, as well as some cat fur and lint.

Ket: I want your purse, that sounds super cute. ;D

DarkestStryke

Absolutely nothing.. well.. not unless you count the air, and a little bit of pocket fluff.