The Real World: The L Word Edition (F/F game)

Started by Kokaine, February 27, 2014, 06:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

"This is the true story... of eight strangers... picked to live in a house... work together and have their lives taped... to find out what happens... when people stop being polite... and start getting real... The Real World."

I tried this once and couldn't get enough girls but I am going to give this another shot...

Alright, so you've seen the show (or something similar). I am looking for no more than 7 girls (max 8 including myself) to live in a house in Hollywood. I am going to do my best to keep things similar to the format of the original show, so that means there will be plenty of freedom for side plots and drama and sex and all that good stuff that makes reality tv (and RP I think) so addicting. There will be times when the girls have tasks to complete and they will have a job but hopefully the outright GM presence will be minimal.

Some things to keep in mind if you think you may be interested:

1. I am looking for this to have F/F elements, if this is not something you're into or comfortable with then this is not the game for you.
  • That said, characters may be of any sexuality just keep in mind the lone straight girl in the house may be corrupted.
    2. Characters must be between the ages of 17-25. If they are under 18 they will get left behind when the group goes out. If they are under 21 they cannot drink outside the house. This is the real world they are interacting with so things will be played accordingly.

3. The girls will have a mandatory job and there will be one or two trips or group activities. There will also be weekly confessionals.

4. The house has a single computer for shared usage, no television, and one phone.

5. There are cameras everywhere but the bathroom. However, no character need ever reference them unless deliberately trying to avoid them for some reason (which is nearly impossible :P).

6. Girls can be kicked out of the house for serious offenses. You hit someone or commit a serious crime, you're out. Also, if you are fired from the group's job you're out. So be careful what sort of character you choose play.

If you're interested or have questions, please post here.

Character Sheet Template

[b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Date of Birth (age):[/b]
    [b]Hometown:[/b]
    [b]Current Occupation:[/b]

[b]Hair:[/b]
    [b]Eyes:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Weight:[/b]
    [b]Distinguishing marks:[/b]
    [b]Appearance:[/b] (include a picture and say a little something about how your character usually looks)

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
    [b]Ons:[/b]
    [b]Offs:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Hobbies/Interests:[/b]

[b]Brief Background:[/b]

[b]Why should you be picked for the Real World:[/b]

Sample Character

Name: Karter Elizabeth Dean
    Date of Birth (age): July 31st, 1991 (22 years old)
    Hometown: Honolulu
    Current Occupation: Tattoo artist and DJ

Hair: Naturally honey blonde but she dyes it frequently
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5'8”
    Weight: 128 lbs
    Distinguishing marks: too many tattoos to name, a tiny nose stud, 6 holes in each ear
    Appearance: Karter's style is ever changing. One day she might feel a bit punkish, the next a bit preppy, to her its all just clothes and she just likes to be comfortable in whatever she's in. She cleans up quite nicely though.

Sexual Orientation: Identifies as Lesbian
    Ons: See player O/Os or ask
    Offs: Toilet play, kids, fisting any orifice

Personality: Karter is very prone to bouts of randomness. She'll try anything once and is always down to have fun. She does tend to be easily distracted at times, finding it difficult to focus on any one task for very long outside of her art or music (or sex). She's fairly friendly and easy to get along with, and is very energetic. She highly values honesty but tends to swallow her more negative emotions to hide them from others. The more she cares about something, the more likely she is to feign disinterest or pretend not to care. She hates disappointing or hurting people but she's learned never to let others see your weak spots.

Hobbies/Interests: Drawing, music, card games, dancing/clubbing, playing video games, playing her guitar, skateboarding, surfing, being active in general, cooking

Brief Background: Karter was born and raised in Hawaii. Her mother died from cancer when she was 3 so it was just her and her dad growing up. As an energetic kid, Karter was into everything and it seemed the only thing she would ever sit still for were music and drawing. She got into her share of trouble and rebelled a bit but mostly her life was pretty ordinary.

When Karter was 15 she told her dad she wanted to date girls. His response was to shrug and simply say, “whatever makes ya happy kiddo,” and that was that. She ran into her share of bozos who gave her grief over her sexuality but the fact that her dad accepted her so easily was enough to instill an unshakable confidence in her so that she's never felt the need to hide who she is.

In high school Karter ran track but it was her art portfolio that got her into college. She attended a large university and ultimately graduated with a BA only to return home to Hawaii to be near her dad and the beach. She currently works as a tattoo artist in a local shop.

Why should you be picked for the Real World: "Because it'd be an awesome experience just to get a chance to interact with people I'd otherwise never get to meet. A chance to get my name out there and find some new inspiration for my designs and I'd totally make the best of it. Plus, I'm told I'm a total people person! You'll totally love me :P "

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

someinheritthewealth

Colour me definitely interested I got perfect character and it be right up her alley. :D. I shall make character when more awake :).

ElvenKitten

Chaosfox

I dont think I personally would join this as I tend to not like real world Rp's but I might keep track of it just because I think it would make for an interesting thread to read. Who knows I might would Join I always like trying something new.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

ElvenKitten

Yukina

Yukina

Name: Suzume Miyazaki
Date of Birth (age): June 8th, 1994 (19)
Hometown: Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Current Occupation: Web Designer

Hair: Brown
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 105 Lb.
Distinguishing marks: Wears glasses
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Ons: Refer to roleplay preferences
Offs: Anal, mutilation, gore, snuff, aphrodisiacs

Personality: Suzume is a shy and quiet girl due her past experiences. She can be very kind and open though if you treat her nicely. Once she finds what she deems a true friend, it is common for her to try to spend as long as she can with them due to how lonely she is.
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, anime, manga, the Internet, coding, cosplay

Brief Background: Suzume was born to her Japanese mother and her American father. She inherited most of her features from her mother, though she has her father's skin tone. She was very happy at a young age, but her self esteem was soon crushed as she entered school. Suzume was made fun of throughout her school life for her nationality, nerdy habits, and budding sexuality. Any friend she even had gotten had been one of those "fair weather friends". Fortunately for her, she had graduated high school early and she currently has her degree in web design. Suzume mostly just resides in her apartment (which is filled to the brim with otaku-related merchandise and objects), commissioning websites and staying inside her small home. Unluckily for her, one of her online friends signed her up for "Real World" in an attempt to break her out of her shell.

Why should you be picked for the Real World: Miyoko I am a very meek, yet cute, girl. She My hobbies of cosplaying and other nerdy things tend to really make me stand out. You won't be disappointed with her me!

Kokaine

@Yugishogun - She looks good to me. Go ahead and add a blurb about why she should be chosen (what would her friends say about her?) and I'll approve her.

@ Any interested - I will be allowing side characters to help flesh out the world and add to the potential fun. Folks like, bartenders at the bars they frequent or people they seem to run into on a regular basis, new friends/lovers made, friends/family/significant others who want to come and visit from home. These characters can be male or female and will have a separate sheet to be submitted when the time comes.

My O/Os

Yukina

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

someinheritthewealth

Name: Quinn Englehart
Date of Birth (age): Unknown - She is at least 23
Hometown: Essex, England
Current Occupation: "Would you not like to know boyo?"

Hair: Brunette, dark.
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 6.0
Weight:
Distinguishing marks: Scar on her thigh
Appearance:

Quinn usually obscures her face with scarf and hoody, the rumours is she's the infamous criminal Blood Lily... but it's impossible to prove. She usually wears jeans and hoody, appearing extremely atheletic.
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian duh, all girls are secretly.
Ons: I have very few limits girl, and I have very few qualms. I got this place by sleeping with the agent, or did I?
Offs: Metaphorically you need to ask would I actually allow you to try anything like that and then ask whether you would live...

Personality: Quinn is completely arrogant she believes herself superiour and openly flaunts she may be wanted by the police. To her this is all a game and chance like this she figures she's a celebrity in a sense so deserves this position. Besides no publicity is bad publicity. Everything she does is to educate and teach herself further, she has no qualms with how she wins, but to her this is a vacation. Nothing more, nothing less.
Hobbies/Interests:

Brief Background: Born in Essex, England travels a fair deal very highly educated in Computers and seems to have an almost psychological belief that all girls are lesbians whatever they claim. There are claims she was in prison and there does appear to prison tattoo on her shoulder. Nothing can be confirmed, nothing at all...

The biggest thing you should know if even taking her in, don't underestimate her any time.

Why should you be picked for the Real World: "Because, I am the reality to your TV, I actually am real and not some brainless celebrity. Besides what other fuckers are going to represent England?"

"P.S here's some flesh to persaude ya all."

Kokaine

In the event that we do not get quite as many folks as I hope, this chick will be coming along... otherwise, she'll likely be a bartender or something of the sort...

Name: Desiree "Desi" Tomayo
Date of Birth (age): November 18th, 1992 (21 years old)
Hometown: Miami, Florida
Current Occupation: Student (taking a year off before Graduate school) and Bartender

Hair: Black, worn long though shaved on both sides
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 121lbs
Distinguishing marks: Has both nipples pierced
Appearance: Her style is very urban/hip-hop with lots of sneakers, cute tops, and jeans. She likes to rock heels when appropriate but it's not an everyday thing.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual but strongly prefers women
Ons: If it's not an off it can be discussed
Offs: Scat, excessive violence/mutilation, children, animals, feet, fisting

Personality: Desi is the sort of chick who likes to have fun but also knows about taking care of business. She's very fun and loves to let loose once the important stuff is squared away but she has little tolerance for idiots. She doesn't care about anyone else's approval (or at least pretends not to care) and does as she pleases. She can be a little cocky at times but usually its more playfully so than outright obnoxious. She's capable of being a kind and caring individual that can be counted on in the rough spots but don't ever cross her. Her temper is nothing to play with, she is not afraid of a fight, and she doesn't forgive easily. Anything she has to say behind your back she will just as happily say to your face. Oh, yeah, and she's a stickler about keeping things clean...
Hobbies/Interests: Music, dancing, reading, horror movies, going to sporting events, history, museums, volunteer work, organizing stuff

Brief Background: Born to a pair of very upstanding and restrictive parents in Miami, Florida, Desi was taught the value of hard work and perseverance. However, as well as she learned those lessons and others from her parents, she also learned that their path wasn't for her. Yes, she was determined to become a successful person, and she is indeed on the right path having just graduated with dual degrees in Art History and Architectural Design. She was accepted into a top notch graduate program but deferred her entrance for a year so that she could take some time off and really explore herself and her needs and wants a bit more before settling back down to the grind of school and holding down a job.

Due to some of her choices, Desi has not spoken to her parents in quite some time. She still talks to her sister but even their relationship has been strained since Desi opened up about liking women. She misses them dearly and wishes things could be different but she refuses to be anything less than honest.

Why should you be picked for the Real World: "Because you're not gonna get any chick on here that's more real than me. I tell it like it is and don't bother to front. You need someone who's gonna help keep these chicks in line or at least help drag their asses outta the mess they're sure to get in."

My O/Os

Kokaine

Quote from: Yugishogun on February 28, 2014, 10:30:33 AM
Name: Suzume Miyazaki
Date of Birth (age): June 8th, 1994 (19)
Hometown: Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Current Occupation: Web Designer

Height: 5'1"
Weight: 105 Lb.
Distinguishing marks: Wears glasses
Appearance:

Ons: Refer to roleplay preferences
Offs: Anal, mutilation, gore, snuff, aphrodisiacs

Personality: Suzume is a shy and quiet girl due her past experiences. She can be very kind and open though if you treat her nicely. Once she finds what she deems a true friend, it is common for her to try to spend as long as she can with them due to how lonely she is.
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, anime, manga, the Internet, coding, cosplay

Brief Background: Suzume was born to her Japanese mother and her American father. She inherited most of her features from her mother, though she has her father's skin tone. She was very happy at a young age, but her self esteem was soon crushed as she entered school. Suzume was made fun of throughout her school life for her nationality, nerdy habits, and budding sexuality. Any friend she even had gotten had been one of those "fair weather friends". Fortunately for her, she had graduated high school early and she currently has her degree in web design. Suzume mostly just resides in her apartment (which is filled to the brim with otaku-related merchandise and objects), commissioning websites and staying inside her small home. Unluckily for her, one of her online friends signed her up for "Real World" in an attempt to break her out of her shell.

Why should you be picked for the Real World: Miyoko I am a very meek, yet cute, girl. She My hobbies of cosplaying and other nerdy things tend to really make me stand out. You won't be disappointed with her me!

Approved :)

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on February 28, 2014, 12:14:04 PM
Name: Quinn Englehart
Date of Birth (age): Unknown - She is at least 23
Hometown: Essex, England
Current Occupation: "Would you not like to know boyo?"

Hair: Brunette, dark.
Height: 6.0
Weight:
Distinguishing marks: Scar on her thigh
Appearance:

Quinn usually obscures her face with scarf and hoody, the rumours is she's the infamous criminal Blood Lily... but it's impossible to prove. She usually wears jeans and hoody, appearing extremely atheletic.
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian duh, all girls are secretly.
Ons: I have very few limits girl, and I have very few qualms. I got this place by sleeping with the agent, or did I?
Offs: Metaphorically you need to ask would I actually allow you to try anything like that and then ask whether you would live...

Personality: Quinn is completely arrogant she believes herself superiour and openly flaunts she may be wanted by the police. To her this is all a game and chance like this she figures she's a celebrity in a sense so deserves this position. Besides no publicity is bad publicity. Everything she does is to educate and teach herself further, she has no qualms with how she wins, but to her this is a vacation. Nothing more, nothing less.
Hobbies/Interests:

Brief Background: Born in Essex, England travels a fair deal very highly educated in Computers and seems to have an almost psychological belief that all girls are lesbians whatever they claim. There are claims she was in prison and there does appear to prison tattoo on her shoulder. Nothing can be confirmed, nothing at all...

The biggest thing you should know if even taking her in, don't underestimate her any time.

Why should you be picked for the Real World: "Because, I am the reality to your TV, I actually am real and not some brainless celebrity. Besides what other fuckers are going to represent England?"

"P.S here's some flesh to persaude ya all."

Interesting twist you have there. She's approved.

My O/Os

Chaosfox

Im actully Strongly  contemplating doing this now.  I  thought of a character that might be fun to throw in  to this.

Visna

Kokaine

Cool. So two incoming sheets and one person strongly considering.

My O/Os

Chaosfox

Ok I broke down and made this hope it works.

Name:Gina Black
Date of Birth (age):23
Hometown:Atlanta, Georgia
Current Occupation: Baker and Cashier at her friends Cupcake Shop

Hair:Brown
Height: 5’6
Weight:120 lbs
Distinguishing marks:Has a Birtfly tattoo on her Right ankle and Birth mark on her inn left thigh.
Appearance: Gina tend to where simple but elegant looking clothing. She also tends to where what’s trendy but adds her own flare. She usually accomplishes this by wearing a hat of some kind.
Gina Balck

Sexual Orientation:Closet Bi-Sexual (Prefers women won’t admit it though)
Ons:Oral(giving/receiving), toys, Foreplay, Necking, biting, sensual sex, rough sex, anything not in her offs she is willing to try.
Offs: Excessive Violence, Scat, Feet, Children, Snuff, Fisting

Personality:Giana comes off as  prudish Southern bell at times, however she is not. Rather quiet and a little timid around new people she warms up quickly and is quite bubbly and at times a little to perky. This make some people see her as a little dense at times but she is quite sharp. She also has quite a kinky side though she likes to hide it.She will also say that she would never  be with another woman but secretly would prefer being with another woman even if she does like men.
Hobbies/Interests:Reading, Cooking , Baking, History, Music, Romantic, Adventure, and comedy movies, Running, Trivia, and Poetry.

Brief Background: Gina grew up rather sheltered by her parents. She found ways to get around them though and was not your normal sheltered type girl Bye the time she got to college. Once in College she not only found a way to graduate in the top of her class (Business) but also found time to find a wild streak.
After graduating her dad tried to get her to return home and help with the family business (he owned a small mom pop restaurant) however a friend asked if she help at the cupcake shop she had  planned on starting. Gina agreed  to help her friend and has been working there since saving up to help her friend expand the business.

Why should you be picked for the Real World:”I’m spunky and spirited, not to mention good looking and could even bake some taste treats for the others to eat. Besides who out there doesn’t love a bit of Sothern charm?”

Visna

Name: Natalie Brown
Date of Birth (age): December 13th, 1992 (21)
Hometown: Washington, DC
Current Occupation: Zoo Intern

Eyes: Green
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 145 lbs
Distinguishing marks: Natalie adores brightly colored lipstick. She has a terrible sense of balance, and so she often stumbles when walking. She has several piercings that don't fit her personality: both nipples and her genitalia in multiple locations.
Appearance: Natalie has never been called sexy. The best she gets is cute or adorable, and the reason is pretty obvious. She is several inches shorter than most girls, and she was never able to keep her weight down. Ever since she was young, she has been a bit plump. Nevertheless, she maintains a healthy, upbeat demeanor most of the time, and she has a positive charm about her. She enjoys wearing casual dresses or simple clothing, depending on her mood, which further adds to the "cute" label.

Ons: Open to try anything not in Offs
Offs: Scat, Extreme bdsm, Anything Bloody

Personality: Natalie is excessively bubbly. Although she tries to meet new people, she is easily wounded. If somebody betrays or insults her, she typically avoids them and secludes herself. She is sometimes a bit awkward, but her intentions are always kind.
Hobbies/Interests: Animals, Video Games, Asian Cultures, Music (primarily piano and guitar), Anime/Manga, Science, History, Religion (identifies as a Christian), Cooking, Romance Novels (especially lesbian romances), getting out (movies, sports, the mall...)

Brief Background: Natalie grew up in a regular household in Washington, DC. Her parents were both lowly workers on Wall Street, and she was the middle child of three. She never had too many friends, but the friends she did have were all close. She excelled in school and managed to get a decent scholarship to a top university in the south.

The change of scenery did wonders for the wall flower. She was away from her restrictive parents, and Natalie found the college community more accepting. She graduated with a degree in Biology, as it had always been her dream to work at a zoo. Along the way, she came out as gay. She had held a few unsuccessful relationships with boys in high school. During her college undergraduate career, she slept with several girls that were similar to her. She loved life.

Upon graduating, she landed a job as a zoo intern. She was surrounded by her two favorite things: animals and cute girls. During a get together, Natalie lost a bet and entered an application for Real World as a consequence. She never really expected to be chosen.

Why should you be picked for the Real World: "Living in a house with a handful of other girls is my dream. I love to meet new people, and I work well in high drama situations. I'm smart and accommodating, so I can help the others with cooking and cleaning. I think a lot of young girls across the country can relate to somebody weird like me!"

Yukina

Kokaine

Quote from: Chaosfox on February 28, 2014, 08:01:36 PM
Ok I broke down and made this hope it works.

Name:Gina Black
Date of Birth (age):23
Hometown:Atlanta, Georgia
Current Occupation: Baker and Cashier at her friends Cupcake Shop

Hair:Brown
Height: 5’6
Weight:120 lbs
Distinguishing marks:Has a Birtfly tattoo on her Right ankle and Birth mark on her inn left thigh.
Appearance: Gina tend to where simple but elegant looking clothing. She also tends to where what’s trendy but adds her own flare. She usually accomplishes this by wearing a hat of some kind.
Gina Balck

Sexual Orientation:Closet Bi-Sexual (Prefers women won’t admit it though)
Ons:Oral(giving/receiving), toys, Foreplay, Necking, biting, sensual sex, rough sex, anything not in her offs she is willing to try.
Offs: Excessive Violence, Scat, Feet, Children, Snuff, Fisting

Personality:Giana comes off as  prudish Southern bell at times, however she is not. Rather quiet and a little timid around new people she warms up quickly and is quite bubbly and at times a little to perky. This make some people see her as a little dense at times but she is quite sharp. She also has quite a kinky side though she likes to hide it.She will also say that she would never  be with another woman but secretly would prefer being with another woman even if she does like men.
Hobbies/Interests:Reading, Cooking , Baking, History, Music, Romantic, Adventure, and comedy movies, Running, Trivia, and Poetry.

Brief Background: Gina grew up rather sheltered by her parents. She found ways to get around them though and was not your normal sheltered type girl Bye the time she got to college. Once in College she not only found a way to graduate in the top of her class (Business) but also found time to find a wild streak.
After graduating her dad tried to get her to return home and help with the family business (he owned a small mom pop restaurant) however a friend asked if she help at the cupcake shop she had  planned on starting. Gina agreed  to help her friend and has been working there since saving up to help her friend expand the business.

Why should you be picked for the Real World:”I’m spunky and spirited, not to mention good looking and could even bake some taste treats for the others to eat. Besides who out there doesn’t love a bit of Sothern charm?”

Glad you decided to join. Approved.

Quote from: Visna on February 28, 2014, 08:58:43 PM
Name: Natalie Brown
Date of Birth (age): December 13th, 1992 (21)
Hometown: Washington, DC
Current Occupation: Zoo Intern

Eyes: Green
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 145 lbs
Distinguishing marks: Natalie adores brightly colored lipstick. She has a terrible sense of balance, and so she often stumbles when walking. She has several piercings that don't fit her personality: both nipples and her genitalia in multiple locations.
Appearance: Natalie has never been called sexy. The best she gets is cute or adorable, and the reason is pretty obvious. She is several inches shorter than most girls, and she was never able to keep her weight down. Ever since she was young, she has been a bit plump. Nevertheless, she maintains a healthy, upbeat demeanor most of the time, and she has a positive charm about her. She enjoys wearing casual dresses or simple clothing, depending on her mood, which further adds to the "cute" label.

Ons: Open to try anything not in Offs
Offs: Scat, Extreme bdsm, Anything Bloody

Personality: Natalie is excessively bubbly. Although she tries to meet new people, she is easily wounded. If somebody betrays or insults her, she typically avoids them and secludes herself. She is sometimes a bit awkward, but her intentions are always kind.
Hobbies/Interests: Animals, Video Games, Asian Cultures, Music (primarily piano and guitar), Anime/Manga, Science, History, Religion (identifies as a Christian), Cooking, Romance Novels (especially lesbian romances), getting out (movies, sports, the mall...)

Brief Background: Natalie grew up in a regular household in Washington, DC. Her parents were both lowly workers on Wall Street, and she was the middle child of three. She never had too many friends, but the friends she did have were all close. She excelled in school and managed to get a decent scholarship to a top university in the south.

The change of scenery did wonders for the wall flower. She was away from her restrictive parents, and Natalie found the college community more accepting. She graduated with a degree in Biology, as it had always been her dream to work at a zoo. Along the way, she came out as gay. She had held a few unsuccessful relationships with boys in high school. During her college undergraduate career, she slept with several girls that were similar to her. She loved life.

Upon graduating, she landed a job as a zoo intern. She was surrounded by her two favorite things: animals and cute girls. During a get together, Natalie lost a bet and entered an application for Real World as a consequence. She never really expected to be chosen.

Why should you be picked for the Real World: "Living in a house with a handful of other girls is my dream. I love to meet new people, and I work well in high drama situations. I'm smart and accommodating, so I can help the others with cooking and cleaning. I think a lot of young girls across the country can relate to somebody weird like me!"

She looks like fun. Approved.

Now if we can get at least two more we'll be good to go :)

My O/Os

vin26m

Name:  Tanya Blair
Date of Birth (age): April 20, 1992 (21 years old)
Hometown: New York City
Current Occupation: Exotic Dancer and Exotic Animal Handler

Eyes: Gray
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Distinguishing marks: Tattoos, including one the side of her neck and collarbone, piercings
Appearance: Average height, lean dancer's build

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Ons: BDSM, petplay
Offs:

Personality:  Sweet, wild, fun, cocky, domineering
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, animals

Brief Background: "Jungle Tanya" is the stage name of Tanya Blair, exotic animal handler by day, exotic dancer by night and both whenever she can find that kind of work.  She is building up a following through tumblr, youtube and her webcam site, and hopes to use the Real World as a way of boosting her popularity further.  She enjoys getting her animals involved with her dancing, but she also wants to have some pretty girls be her pets.

Why should you be picked for the Real World:  "Because I'm the [BLEEP]ing [BLEEP], and I'm the reason anyone is going to actually buy your [BLEEP]ing unedited seasons."

ElvenKitten

Name: Paige Walker
Date of Birth (age): 22 March 1992 (21)
Hometown: London England/ Seattle Washington 
Current Occupation: Network Administrator

Hair: Red
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 121 pounds
Distinguishing marks: Wears glasses, small space invader tattoo on her right shoulder
Appearance:

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual but thinks she is straight
Ons: multiple partners, foreplay, cuddling and handcuffs
Offs:  fisting, tollet play, snuff.

Personality: Paige is generally a shy person and often talks too quietly around people she doesn't know, this however changes when alcohol is involved. Once she gets comfortable it’s usually hard to shut her up. She is very geeky and having to share a computer may be hard at first. She does get a little frustrated at things sometimes and can be a bit clingy if she likes someone a lot.

Hobbies/Interests:  Video games, sci fi and fantasy books, playing board games, singing and anime.

Brief Background: Paige spent the first fourteen years living in London until her mothers death in a car accident. Her father took her to live in the states and after moving around setted in Seattle. Paige never really lost her accent despite all the time spent in the states which led to a fair bit of teasing leaving her feeling a little isolated.

After college she came back home and got a job at her fathers company but her attention is really on game development. She is seen as hard working and dedicated at work and has a small group of loyal friends who adore her.

Why should you be picked for the Real World: "I'm a terrible cook so that cold be entertaining to watch, just kidding I CAN heat up a tv dinner. According to my friends I'm the sweetest person on earth though I have my doubts. They also say I'd bring some music and fun to the show though again I have my doubts...oh and I can touch my nose with my tongue."

someinheritthewealth

Can't wait to rp with Quinn personally she's going to think she's struck the lottery. :D.

Kokaine

Quote from: vin26m on February 28, 2014, 11:46:31 PM

Name:  Tanya Blair
Date of Birth (age): April 20, 1992 (21 years old)
Hometown: New York City
Current Occupation: Exotic Dancer and Exotic Animal Handler

Eyes: Gray
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Distinguishing marks: Tattoos, including one the side of her neck and collarbone, piercings
Appearance: Average height, lean dancer's build

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Ons: BDSM, petplay
Offs:

Personality:  Sweet, wild, fun, cocky, domineering
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, animals

Brief Background: "Jungle Tanya" is the stage name of Tanya Blair, exotic animal handler by day, exotic dancer by night and both whenever she can find that kind of work.  She is building up a following through tumblr, youtube and her webcam site, and hopes to use the Real World as a way of boosting her popularity further.  She enjoys getting her animals involved with her dancing, but she also wants to have some pretty girls be her pets.

Why should you be picked for the Real World:  "Because I'm the [BLEEP]ing [BLEEP], and I'm the reason anyone is going to actually buy your [BLEEP]ing unedited seasons."

Quote from: ElvenKitten on March 01, 2014, 04:13:21 AM
Name: Paige Walker
Date of Birth (age): 22 March 1992 (21)
Hometown: London England/ Seattle Washington 
Current Occupation: Network Administrator

Hair: Red
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 121 pounds
Distinguishing marks: Wears glasses, small space invader tattoo on her right shoulder
Appearance:

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual but thinks she is straight
Ons: multiple partners, foreplay, cuddling and handcuffs
Offs:  fisting, tollet play, snuff.

Personality: Paige is generally a shy person and often talks too quietly around people she doesn't know, this however changes when alcohol is involved. Once she gets comfortable it’s usually hard to shut her up. She is very geeky and having to share a computer may be hard at first. She does get a little frustrated at things sometimes and can be a bit clingy if she likes someone a lot.

Hobbies/Interests:  Video games, sci fi and fantasy books, playing board games, singing and anime.

Brief Background: Paige spent the first fourteen years living in London until her mothers death in a car accident. Her father took her to live in the states and after moving around setted in Seattle. Paige never really lost her accent despite all the time spent in the states which led to a fair bit of teasing leaving her feeling a little isolated.

After college she came back home and got a job at her fathers company but her attention is really on game development. She is seen as hard working and dedicated at work and has a small group of loyal friends who adore her.

Why should you be picked for the Real World: "I'm a terrible cook so that cold be entertaining to watch, just kidding I CAN heat up a tv dinner. According to my friends I'm the sweetest person on earth though I have my doubts. They also say I'd bring some music and fun to the show though again I have my doubts...oh and I can touch my nose with my tongue."

Both approved by me.

Gonna see if we can snag one more but I will have the ooc up tonight.

My O/Os