Some Ideas

Started by Becky, April 01, 2008, 01:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becky

Or atleast there will be, I believe I shall constantly add/take suggestions to this. Right now start small I suppose.

I think as a preference I would very much prefer it to be done via IM but I might be able to be convinced otherwise, just because I am such a nice girl. My IM's should be listed in my On/Off, or on the side of this not too sure I am forgetful sometimes.

Idea #1

Super Hero/Super Villain

Nothing to set in stone for this one, but I would play the role of one or the other, I am not to picky. I think I would prefer to be the goodie two shoed girl in this case because a villain can just be so much nastier, hehe. I would be open to any setting for it, but basically the villain finally has his or her chance to exact a measure of revenge upon me. Details can be discussed, but this idea would be sexual in nature. I am thinking non consensual given the circumstances, and we can take it from there how far or non far one would like to go.

Idea #2

Resident Evilish

Not sure why, but the idea of zombie types, undead, monsters with a poor innocent little girl is hotter than, well, yeah its hot. Idea behind this is perhaps a post apocalyptic type world where a vast majority of the surivors are something of zombies, undead, rather unpleasant creatures, shaped, disformed by the events leading up to our little game. Looking for someone to play those rather unpleasant beasties over the course of a game where our little innocent girl (me, hehe) is just trying to survive and she is having not the best of luck (or great luck depending how you look at it.)

More to come as I think them up.

Dingo

QuoteIdea #1

Super Hero/Super Villain

Nothing to set in stone for this one, but I would play the role of one or the other, I am not to picky. I think I would prefer to be the goodie two shoed girl in this case because a villain can just be so much nastier, hehe. I would be open to any setting for it, but basically the villain finally has his or her chance to exact a measure of revenge upon me. Details can be discussed, but this idea would be sexual in nature. I am thinking non consensual given the circumstances, and we can take it from there how far or non far one would like to go.

I'm interested in this one. Would you like it to be a system game, or a freeform, either is fine with me. I have an idea for a team of villains going after the heroine. They break out of prison and they are going after the heroine, but instead of facing her directly, they will resort to all kinds of dirty tricks. Details we can discuss. PM me if you're interested.

Oliander

Quote from: Becky on April 01, 2008, 01:00:56 AM

Resident Evilish

Not sure why, but the idea of zombie types, undead, monsters with a poor innocent little girl is hotter than, well, yeah its hot. Idea behind this is perhaps a post apocalyptic type world where a vast majority of the surivors are something of zombies, undead, rather unpleasant creatures, shaped, disformed by the events leading up to our little game. Looking for someone to play those rather unpleasant beasties over the course of a game where our little innocent girl (me, hehe) is just trying to survive and she is having not the best of luck (or great luck depending how you look at it.)

I'm actually pretty good at monster play. I'll take you up on this one. PM me and we can discuss the monsters/flow of story and whatever else needs to be discussed.