[EX, NC] Lair Victims Wanted~Male or Female

Started by Greenthorn, November 07, 2008, 05:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

We are looking for victims for The Lair.  This is a continuation of another story which I must suggest you read if you're interested in the role of a victim...to get an idea of some of the things you may face.

There also was the original Players Wanted ad which contained a lot of information as well as a few warnings.  The original game was started when the ban on "Extreme" things like torture, vore, cannibalism, and so forth was lifted and we had to send out many warnings so people understood what they were getting themselves into.

We don't need to do that anymore ;D  The game is housed within the Extreme section and will involve pretty much a touch of every fetish that we can find (assuming the three of us, The Great Triangle, Seraph, and myself...can keep this game alive).

So...here's what we want:

1) If you would like to be a victim the first thing you must realize is that it will not be a permanent role...your character -will- die.
2) Not all victims will be tortured in an "adult nature".  This means we might kill you without you ever even getting naked, let alone having sex with one of us.
3) The three of us seem to be on a decent posting schedule...a couple of posts per week...and we'd like you to be able to do this also. 
4) If you're -still- interested...leave a post here and give us an idea of what your absolute limits would be (some might be completely against needles...some might not be able to handle having to eat their own flesh) and also, what you're expecting out of your role.  I ask for your expectations because I have had many people back out for one reason or another (You can check the Email Inbox of the original story)

So...hope I didn't sound too bitchy...but that Thorn...she makes me so....nasty *winks*

At some point we -may- add more permanent characters so if you have an idea of one that would fit in nicely...feel free to mention that here too!

Idej

Interested

Absolute limits:  Eating any part of the body, and other than that I don't care if Thorn decides to rip out characters intestines and strangles character with them or skips rope with them.;) 

That is really sick and twisted humor I threw out there I know.  Just trying to let you know that for the most part as long as long as it doesn't involve eating any part of the body I am up for it.

Game sounds intriguing and wouldn't mind playing in it.:) 

Margie

Would love to join, but it looks off limits to me. Before I go into what I want and what's off limits to me, is there any way I could join?

Greenthorn

Quote from: Margie on November 09, 2008, 07:36:16 AM
Would love to join, but it looks off limits to me. Before I go into what I want and what's off limits to me, is there any way I could join?

You need to be approved before you can join ;)

Greenthorn

Quote from: Idej on November 08, 2008, 01:32:58 AM
Interested

Absolute limits:  Eating any part of the body, and other than that I don't care if Thorn decides to rip out characters intestines and strangles character with them or skips rope with them.;) 

That is really sick and twisted humor I threw out there I know.  Just trying to let you know that for the most part as long as long as it doesn't involve eating any part of the body I am up for it.

Game sounds intriguing and wouldn't mind playing in it.:) 

Mind you, right this very second we're not at the point of taking a victim, although we are close...so, how about a little character bio?  Who would you like to die, darling ;D

(sorry it's the Thorn in me again)

Idej

Of course, of course, I already know of this.:)

I have a few ideas in mind.:) *sinister laugh*

Greenthorn

Quote from: Idej on November 09, 2008, 01:56:44 PM
Of course, of course, I already know of this.:)

I have a few ideas in mind.:) *sinister laugh*

Well...post your ideas here hun...makes it easier for me, GT, and Seraph to plot!

Idej

Here are some of my ideas

1.  Is to have a prosecutor who has locked away several sick and demented criminals who is also a masochist.  He hides his masochist tendencies by being a prosecutor and locking up those who he thinks are sadists or just plain demented.

2.  Is to have the sister of Sam's girlfriend show-up in town looking for her sister only to fall victim to the same fate as her sister.  She would be calm, confident and overall a very strong-willed individual.

3.  Is to have a vengeful doctor turned vigilante who hunts those who break the hippocratic oath and brings them to justice.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Idej on November 11, 2008, 06:06:44 PM
Here are some of my ideas

1.  Is to have a prosecutor who has locked away several sick and demented criminals who is also a masochist.  He hides his masochist tendencies by being a prosecutor and locking up those who he thinks are sadists or just plain demented.

2.  Is to have the sister of Sam's girlfriend show-up in town looking for her sister only to fall victim to the same fate as her sister.  She would be calm, confident and overall a very strong-willed individual.

3.  Is to have a vengeful doctor turned vigilante who hunts those who break the hippocratic oath and brings them to justice.

Okay the only problem with #2 is that Sam's girlfriend was killed and as far as the public knows Thorn is also dead...or in the very least missing.  No one except "Dino" knew of Thorn's involvement so the girlfriend's sister would have no idea where to even begin looking for Thorn (considering her and Sam have moved).

So..with the other two characters, I would think #3 might fit the most because he or she could be after Elizabeth...so we could actually have that character spot her while she is out around town..and he or she could actually walk right into the Lair instead of Thorn and them having to "take him"!

Your thoughts?

Idej

The third idea sounds like the best idea to me as well.  I'll have the doctor as a male.  Background will pop-up on the next couple of days.  Where do you want me to post it at?

Greenthorn

Quote from: Idej on November 16, 2008, 02:34:27 PM
The third idea sounds like the best idea to me as well.  I'll have the doctor as a male.  Background will pop-up on the next couple of days.  Where do you want me to post it at?

Well first I need to check in with GT and Seraph as I'm not sure if they keep an eye on this thread.  Once everything is cleared with them, I'll let you know ;D

Idej