Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonybruno40

constantly dancing the vogue is just more then I signed on for, its finished, see ya.

Yorubi

I'm tired of you constantly holding that girl in your arms. We are over!

tonybruno40

Blink damn it, we are over I can't take it

blue bunny sparkle

That was supposed to me be! It's over!

Anesa

Takes her gently in my arms...

You're just too sleazy for me, babe.

:p

blue bunny sparkle

Sorry, you're not sleazy enough for me, babe ;)

tonybruno40

That damn buzzing of your wings all night, I can't sleep, its over

Yorubi

You only hold me standing up and never in bed! We are done.

violet girl

That's it!! I can't take this!! Violet may be my name, but that eye is just freaking me out!!! We're through!! (To be read ala Elaine Benes breaking up with David Puddy for the umpteenth time  :D heheehe!)
Sexy like Sadie...No 'G' no 'R,' Baby, I'm 'X'-rated... " Let Yourself Get Down" Luscious Jackson | In Search of Manny LP (1993)
~Angela Hayes - Mena Suvari~
American Beauty

gaggedLouise

I break with the girl above because where she lives they grow blueberries for the nation while over here, you go picking the berries in the forest (it's not the same plant but roughly the same berries, lol)

Seriously, wouldn't break with you even under threat.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Anesa

I just simply cannot be with someone prettier than me.  That's it.  We're done!   ;)

blue rose

You're wearing my favorite corset without asking ?
That's it. I've had it with you !
Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

Cassiopeia

And YOU snatched my blue dress, which is so not cool >.>  I clearly can't trust you, goodbye!

Anesa

You're playing with my "scale-thing-bopper-whatcha-macallit" AGAIN?  You're outta here babe!

Laffs

Cassiopeia

Your breasts keep suffocating me in the night ... at first it was kinda hot but now I'm developing sleep apnea <.<  I'm afraid this is it.

Anesa

Quote from: Cassiopeia on February 03, 2011, 01:25:33 PM
Your breasts keep suffocating me in the night ... at first it was kinda hot but now I'm developing sleep apnea <.<  I'm afraid this is it.

Oh yeah?  Well....well....you're disgusting snorting and fighting for breath is leaving me a bit underwhelmed!  Turns and stomps off!

tonybruno40

You missed that knot in my lower back, we are done.

Anesa

You missed my G-spot.... we are done!

Cassiopeia

I'm pretty sure you don't have a g-spot, and it's freaking me out!  See you around ...

Anesa

Quote from: Cassiopeia on February 03, 2011, 02:25:46 PM
I'm pretty sure you don't have a g-spot, and it's freaking me out!  See you around ...

LMAO

You couldn't find my g-spot with both hands.....err.....or maybe therein lies the problem.  I'm leaving!

Cassiopeia

You always put the blame on me, but I've never seen YOU try to find your g-spot!  It's harder than it looks, damnit!  I don't need this s*** >.> *stomps away*

blue bunny sparkle

You couldn't find her G-spot? I thought I trained you better! That's it, I'm gone!

Cassiopeia

You never get jealous, even when I'm trying to find someone else's g-spot ... that disturbs me greatly!  See ya!

blue bunny sparkle

You never bring home people to try to make me jealous with! That's it!

Cassiopeia

You never told me I could!  You you suck at communicating!  I'm outta here >.>