Adventures in Otriea (D&D 5e, Interest check/Recruiting)

Started by mjrbatou, April 17, 2022, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcanist

With regards to the half-elf being affected by the pheromones, I would say yes to some degree but not uncontrollable as half-elves are separated from elves and humans as a different race - categories in D&D. But would also depend on mjrbatou’s judgement.

Perhaps Melissa got into a trouble with some brothel goers (after all she is a flirt) and Kaysha “saved” her without knowing that Melissa could take care of herself. Melissa does give the impression that she is a damsel in distress and hence helpless in combat. Besides, it always good to have an orc futa fighter protecting her.

I guess Brandon would see Melissa on a regular basis, at least when she is working the room performing music and serving as a hostess in the brothel. Perhaps Brandon has interacted with Melissa a few time while he ‘visited’.

Melissa is open to other ideas.
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: mjrbatou on April 24, 2022, 10:54:30 PM
Brandon could be aroused via pheromones outside his period of heat but he'd have to fail the save by 5 or more points (which is nigh impossible).  As for his brothel time, any he regularly frequents charges him 20 gold for 3 nights and 5 women.

Ok, noted. He has the rest of the month time collect gold or take a gambit in the forest to see what fey or monstrous humanoid female he comes across.

Quote from: Arcanist on April 24, 2022, 11:06:02 PM
I guess Brandon would see Melissa on a regular basis, at least when she is working the room performing music and serving as a hostess in the brothel. Perhaps Brandon has interacted with Melissa a few time while he ‘visited’.

Most likely have met her before/earlier, or even once asked is she was 'available' to be hired more usual working girl business but if she has refused he would not have bothered to ask her again. But she knows whenever he visits (and always during full moon periods) he runs through a handful of women three nights in a row (he pays them but he also works them hard for the coin). Also know thanks to his variable-sized cock the brothel holds reserves for women who can handle his (any) sizes for pleasure (for tiny I imagine they may have a pixie or two while small can be done by goblins/halflings).

So over the years likely a handful of local brothels and brothel-owners know him by name and appearance and know if he shows up it means a tough (but well paid) time for girls hired for him. So Melissa likely knows about his heat, changing sizes, and enhanced cum traits. At least Brandon has told me he preferably pays for a brothel worker than assault someone who may be even less unwilling (so thus indicating his lack of control).

Arcanist

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 24, 2022, 11:50:46 PM
Ok, noted. He has the rest of the month time collect gold or take a gambit in the forest to see what fey or monstrous humanoid female he comes across.

Most likely have met her before/earlier, or even once asked is she was 'available' to be hired more usual working girl business but if she has refused he would not have bothered to ask her again. But she knows whenever he visits (and always during full moon periods) he runs through a handful of women three nights in a row (he pays them but he also works them hard for the coin). Also know thanks to his variable-sized cock the brothel holds reserves for women who can handle his (any) sizes for pleasure (for tiny I imagine they may have a pixie or two while small can be done by goblins/halflings).

So over the years likely a handful of local brothels and brothel-owners know him by name and appearance and know if he shows up it means a tough (but well paid) time for girls hired for him. So Melissa likely knows about his heat, changing sizes, and enhanced cum traits. At least Brandon has told me he preferably pays for a brothel worker than assault someone who may be even less unwilling (so thus indicating his lack of control).

I believe Melissa would be more than able to accommodate even if huge. Possibly the only few that can. Melissa is also especially clean and adaptable because of her “perfect body”. More than likely gains some intel from Brandon about the outskirts of the city.

Blinkin

The set up for me is fine. For Tari, being a bit of a bimbo has probabily been rather loose with her affections, so if anyone wanted toboff the bard, feel free to of in the past.

A final update to the sheet

AC: 15             HP: 9/9
CHARACTER NAME: Tari GravantePLAYER: Blinkin
RACE: Human (Varient)      GENDER: Female

CLASS: Bard         ARCHETYPE: 
LEVEL: 1/1          EXP: 00
Alignment: LN Next Level   : 2,001
PROFICIENCY BONUS: +2    INSPIRATION: 0
SPEED: 30’          INITIATIVE: +5

Ability Scores:
STRENGTH:   10   (+0)
SAVING THROWS:  +0

DEXTERITY:   16   (+3)
SAVING THROWS: +5

CONSTITUTION:   13   (+1)
SAVING THROWS: +2

INTELLIGENCE:   12   (+1)
SAVING THROWS: +1

WISDOM:   11   (+0)
SAVING THROWS:  +0
PASSIVE WISDOM (PERCEPTION):14

CHARISMA:   18   (+4)
SAVING THROWS:  +5

HIT DICE 1D8
HP MAX: 9          CURRENT HIT POINTS: 9/9
TEMPORARY HIT POINTS: 0

Weapons:
NAME: Bladed Fan(x2)      Wt.: 1
ATTACK BONUS: +5       DAMAGE/TYPE: 1D4+5/Slashing
Range 20/60
Notes: Reskinned Dagger

Name: Bladed Scarf(   WT: 3
Attack Bonus: +5    Dam.:- 1D4+5/Slashing
Range: 15’
Notes: Reskinned Whip.

Armor:

Name: Leather       WT: 10
AC: 14          Penalty: No
Special: Dex Mod. +11

Skills:
ARCANA(INT):      +1
*ACROBATICS(DEX):   +5
ANIMAL HANDLING(WIS):+0
ATHLETICS(STR):   +0
*DECEPTION (CHA):+6
HISTORY(INT):      +1
*INSIGHT: (WIS)   +2
INTIMIDATION (CHA)   +4
INVESTIGATION(INT):   +1
MEDICINE(WIS):   +0
NATURE(INT):      +1
*PERCEPTION: (WIS)+2
PERFORMANCE (CHA):   +4
*PERSUASION: (CHA)   +6
RELIGION(INT):      +1
* SLEIGHT OF HAND(DEX):+5
* STEALTH(DEX):      +5
SURVIVAL (WIS):   +0

Other Proficiencies and Features:
Source:   Name:         Description:
Racial:    Ability Score Bonus:   +1 to any 2 ability scores.
Bonus:   Feat; Magic Init.:   Can cast 2 cantrips and 1 1st level spell from cleric spell list.; Doesn’t use
up spell slot
Cant.:   Guidance:      Casting: Act., Range: touch, Comp.: V,S, Dur.: 1 Min., Save: No
Effect:  (C) You touch one willing creature. Once before the spell ends,
the target can roll a d4 and add the number rolled to one ability check

of its choice. It can roll the die before or after making the ability
check. The spell then ends
CanT:   Toll The Dead:      Casting: Act., Range: 60‘, Comp.: V,S, Dur.: Ins., Save:WIS   
Effect: (C) Choice 1 target. Target takes 1e8 necro. Damageor make save. If takerget is already damaged, it takes 1d12 damage.Spell increases by 1 die at 5th level, 11th & 17th.
1st:   Bless:         Casting: Act., Range: 30’, Target 3 people,comp.: V,S,M Dur.: Inst.
            Effect: (A few drops of holy water) Can give up to 3 people an additional
1d4 to use in attack or saves for 1 minute. When cast at higher levels,
add 1 person per level.
Racial:   Bonus Skill:      Gains a bonus skill prof.; Insite.
Racial:    Languages:       Read, write and speak Common, & Under Common.
Curse:   Pretty Face, Emp. Head:   Disadvantage on INT saves & checks but much more sexualized body.
Curse:   Stretchy:      can accept any size item in body, including inflation.
Bard:   Armor Prof.:      Light Armor.
Bard:   Weapon Prof.:      Simple, Rapier, Whip
Tasha:   Proficiencies:      Swapped short sword, hand cross bow & longsword for bladed scarf,
bladed fan & Herbalism Kit
Bard:   Skills:         Perception, Pursuasion & Sleight of hand.
Bard:   Tool Prof’s:      Lyre, Panpipes, Lute & herbalism kit
Bard:   Saving Throws:      Dex & Chr.
Bard:   Bardic Inspiration:   Can grant 1D6 to an ally within 60’ & can hear you. Inspiration must be
used within 10 minutes. You have 4 inspirations per long rest.
Bard:   Spell Casting:      Can cast spells.
Bard:            Cantrips:      You know 2 cantrips:   
Cant:   Minor Illusion:   Casting: act., Range: 30’, Comp.: S,M, Dur.: 1 min.
      Effect: You create a sound or image that last for 1 minute, it’   dismissed or cast the
      spell again. If it’s a sound, it can range from awhisper to a scream; if
it’s an object, it can fill a 5’ area. An
            Action is spent to use an INT Investigation, vs. your spell save DC,
successfully, it’s identified as an illusion ( piece of fleece).
Cant:   Vicious Mockery:   Casting: Act., Range: 60’, Comp.: V, Dur.: Inst., Save:                  Effect: You unleash a string of insults at a creature you can see within
            range. If the target can hear you (though it need not understand you),
it must succeed on a save or take 1d4 psychic damage & have
disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn. If cast at Higher Levels.  damage increases by 1d4 when you
reach 5th level (2d4, at 11th level
Bard:   Spells Known:      You know 4 1st level spells.
1ST:   Comprehend Language:      Casting: Act., Range: Self, Comp.: V,S,M, Dur.: 1 ., ur., Save: No
      a      Effect: (R)(Pinch of soot & salt) For the duration, can understand
any written & spoken language. Must be touching item &
cannot decode secret messages in a code or gliff not part of a
language.
1st:   Healing word :   Casting: bonus act., Range: 60’, Comp.: V, Dur.: Inst.
Effect: A target within range  regains 1d4+CHR HP. Does not effect
undead. Increases by 1d4 When cast at 2nd level. Gains 1d4 per
level.
1 ST   :Sleep:         Casting: Act., Range/Area: 90’/20’, Comp.: V,S,M, Dur.: 1 min.
Effect:  (Pinch of sand) Puts 5d8 hit points to sleep.  Higher Levels add 2D8 per level.
1st:   T’s Hidious Laughter (:   Casting: Act., Range: 30‘,   Comp.: V,S,M, Dur.: 1 Min Save: Wis.
            Effect: (C)( tiny tarts & waving a feather)  if Successful, target falls
to the floor, finding everything funny. He  is incapacitated & cannot
stand until a successful wis save is made. A save may be attempted at
the end of each round, or when taking damage. Target gets advantage
if taking damage. On success, spell ends.
Bard:   Bardic Inspiration:   Can grant 1D6 to an ally within 60’ & can hear you. Inspiration must be
used within 10 minutes. You have 4 inspirations per long rest
Bard:   Spell Attack:      +5 to attack roll.
Bard   Ritual Casting:      Can cast any spell or scroll with a ritual mark as a Ritual. Takes 10
minutes per level.
Bard:   Spell Focus:      Can use an instrument as a spell focus.
Bard:   Spell Slots:      2 spell slots per long rest.
Back:   Background:      Criminal.
Back:   Skill Prof.’s:      Deception, Stealth.
Back: Tools Prof.:      Gaming set (Dice, Thief’s Tools.)
Back:   Criminal Speciality:   Smuggler.
Back:   Criminal Contact:   You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison
to a network of other criminals. You know how to get messages to
and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you
know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy
sailors who can deliver messages for you.

TREASURE:
PP:    1
GP:    4
SP:    8
CP:    3
Total:   14.83 GP

EQUIPMENT:
Backpack  :      N/A   
bedroll
Bladed fans(x2):      N/A    2   Reskinned daggers.
Bladed Scarf:         2     3   Reskinned whip.
Candles(x5):         N/A   Neg   Burns 1 hr. bright light for 5’, Normal for 5’ dim for 5’
Costumes (x2):         N/A   2
Herbalism Kit:       5    3
Leather Armor      N/A   10   ac: Dex Mod +11. Bakini armor.
Lyre:            N/A    2   
Rations (x5 days:      N/A   )          2.5
Set of Black Clothes w/hood:   N/A     2
Silk Rope (50’):   10 5   
Tinderbox  :        .5    1
Thieves tools :      N/A    1
waterskin,.:         N/A   4   holds 1 gallon.

Story Section:
CHARACTER NAME: Tari Gravante   SKIN Lightly Tanned
EYES Blue          HAIR Midnight

ALLIES & ORGANIZATIONS None

CHARACTER APPEARANCE

Personality: The best way to get me to do something is to tell me I can't do it.
Ideals:
Honor. I don't steal from others in the trade. (Lawful)Bonds:
Entertaining others is my life’s lood
Flaws:
I turn tail and run when things look bad.

CHARACTER BACKSTORY
Although Tari has always been a little free with both her affections and the definition of ‘legal,’ Her formative years may be the cause of many of her quirky behaviors.

To say that her early life was difficult might be aptly compared to saying Mead is sweet. Brought into the unsuspecting world in the back room of a bordello by little more than a child herself, Tari’s life began  with little in the way of advantage; no girl should ever be born, much less raised in a whore house! This, however may explain why she is often considered free with her affections.

It didn’t take very long to realize that Tari would be an exceptionally beautiful girl, while her mother may have been turing tricks, As soon as Tari was old enough to run, she smuggled a not insignificant amounts of smaller, valuable items for the whore house’s other business; the acquisition of valuable trinkets… she was a pretty good pick pocket as well. At least until she got caught trying to steal from an old bard.

Rather than have her arrested and possibly hung, he saw something in the beautiful young woman and took her under his wing… for a lot of sex, he taught her a trade that would lead her to the most unexpected locations.

A few years later, her benefactor unleashed her onto an unsuspecting world as a bard of no little skill.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Vreski

Option 1 is fine with me. Although, for option 2, I like the idea of being the only PC cock for Jalia and Chubizz.

@Opale
With your pheromones, it looks like Muula always going to be after Jalia's ass.  ;)

Quote from: Blinkin on April 25, 2022, 12:13:49 AM
The set up for me is fine. For Tari, being a bit of a bimbo has probabily been rather loose with her affections, so if anyone wanted toboff the bard, feel free to of in the past.

@group
Muula will be extremely loose with her affections and will also be seeking affections, so she has probably banged Tari a lot. In fact, if she's not milked for a few hours, she'll start begging for some help. Also free milk and super thicc eggnog tasting cum for everyone.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Arcanist on April 24, 2022, 11:55:50 PM
I believe Melissa would be more than able to accommodate even if huge. Possibly the only few that can. Melissa is also especially clean and adaptable because of her “perfect body”. More than likely gains some intel from Brandon about the outskirts of the city.

So you'rere suggesting she and Brandon had slept together multiple times already? That she's one girls he hires regularly for his monthly lust-driven rampages in the brothel she works as a performer? Fine for me :). He would have gladly shared intel about the outskirts of the city and what he knows or has encountered in the past month. Also if they become regulars in that manner he may show up otherwise at the brothel just to see her performing otherwise (and mayhaps have a 'relationship' of sorts, not a couple but perhaps as friends). I imagine with a perfect body and stretch you are able last longer than most girls, so mayhaps an entire night+day before worn out and need a girl in between give you a break before handling the next night+day cycle.

Arcanist

I think Melissa would be more of a performer and hostess most of the time but takes on more important clients of her choosing. Clients that can give her information or protection as such, perhaps even recruiting them as assets or at least being allies/friends with benefits. She needs her web of contacts.

Arcanist

That is right, mjrbatou is it possible to adjust the Hideous Laughter spell to force the victim to orgasm instead of laughter?

Zaer Darkwail

Would be fine with the friends with benefits approach. In sense Brandon is treating Melissa as a friend outside his cycle, sharing intel/information and rumors and bringing gifts at times, and socializing. But when in his heat cycle he does pay her like any working girl (to keep it professional level), as during daytime of his cycle he can control himself (and even enjoy foreplay funs and other performances), but in night cycle he goes more savage and rough and thus it's actually hard work despite what size he's backing at the time. Also as a fellow half-elf (as I think in Veulura region they are a bit more scorned cause of human x elf conflict) and one with who he has developed a friendship with Brandon may have developed deeper emotions towards Melissa but has not expressed them yet in any manner. Also, he would IC be unaware she's a spy or to what extent all her work involves.

Arcanist

mjrbatou

Quote from: Arcanist on April 25, 2022, 08:39:44 AM
That is right, mjrbatou is it possible to adjust the Hideous Laughter spell to force the victim to orgasm instead of laughter?
Yes, the spell could be adjusted to force a Powerful Orgasm instead of uncontrollable laughing.

The curse is actually identical except for allowing a save and having concentration for the minute, incapacitation and falling prone thanks to weak knees.

pdragon

I'm ok with either doing the scavenger hut or skipping it.

For Yati I was thinking since she's originally from Epesh she'd probably be a more recent addition to the group. Despite that I could see her as being a motherly figure to the group, perhaps literally if we choose to start with them having already won the scavenger hunt. So if either Brandon or Kaysha would like to have knocked her up at some point already I'm down. Of course due to her pheromones she'd be more drawn to Kaysha, but she wouldn't turn Brandon away.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Vreski on April 25, 2022, 01:28:02 AM
Option 1 is fine with me. Although, for option 2, I like the idea of being the only PC cock for Jalia and Chubizz.

@Opale
With your pheromones, it looks like Muula always going to be after Jalia's ass.  ;)

@group
Muula will be extremely loose with her affections and will also be seeking affections, so she has probably banged Tari a lot. In fact, if she's not milked for a few hours, she'll start begging for some help. Also free milk and super thicc eggnog tasting cum for everyone.

Naturally this is all meant to come with approval for whom it concerns.

My question is how did Muuri, Tara, Jalia and Farandole encounter the down on his luck noble? Did Muuri run into him Did the bard Tara join him on tournaments as a consort and hype man, during competition? Sex in exchange for a reasonably cozy lifestyle at first? Was it a chance encounter that brought Farandole into his life trying to barter over pawning some heirloom sword? Did Jalia wind up being a wager between him and a rival in which he won her or was it a chance encounter on the road, the wood elf sneaking in on a man taking a wash in a lake and hung like a minotaur himself?

Feel free to talk up with me and we can sort out bonds between the party.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: pdragon on April 25, 2022, 09:52:28 AM
For Yati I was thinking since she's originally from Epesh she'd probably be a more recent addition to the group. Despite that I could see her as being a motherly figure to the group, perhaps literally if we choose to start with them having already won the scavenger hunt. So if either Brandon or Kaysha would like to have knocked her up at some point already I'm down. Of course due to her pheromones she'd be more drawn to Kaysha, but she wouldn't turn Brandon away.

Fine with Yati being a motherly figure of the group, albeit Brandon's case he has sort of working relations with brothels and Melissa attends to his needs (and rest of the time he is not that sexually driven if not affected by additional magic/curse to rut more outside his heat cycle). But if given circumstances having no money/women who can stretch handle his size he likely accepts Yati's company. But think she indeed may be new to the region and a fairly recent arrival.

Isengrad

I have a couple ideas I could throw in, gonna head out to the store real quick but I will mock up a PC when I get back.

original artwork by karabiner

c0i9z

I'm definitely up for having Kaysha have travelled with the half-elves, occasionally bedding one or the other or both, as things happened.

As for Yati, certainly, if they've been together for a while, Kaysha would have taken her quite a few times already, with little care if she might have knocked her up while doing so.

Blinkin

While I love some smut as much as the next guy or gal. I am hoping to see more than characters fucking in every scene. ;) I mean, just because Tari could stretch to take a telephone pole up her ass doesn't mean that she would want to try it... have you ever seen those spikes of wood on the sides? *shutters*
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Isengrad

Name: Finn Farhand

Race: Human(Variant)  Player: Isengrad

Class: Fighter (1)         Background: City watch

Hp: 12        Hit Dice: 1d10    Pb: +2

Stats
Str: 17(+3) Dex: 10(+0)  Con: 15(+2)
Int: 15(+2) Wis: 12(+1)   Cha: 11(+0)

Trained skills and saves

Skills
Athletics
Insight
Perception
Survival
Persuasion

Saves
Strength, Constitution
features and feats
Feats
Telekinetic

Background feature
Watcher's Eye

Class features
Fighting Style:Interception
Second wind
Characteristics
Personality
I tend to have a Crude sense of humor, not above making crass comments or sexual innuendoes. Still, you want someone who can stare down the toughest criminals and not flinch there is not a better person to have at your back.
Ideals
The written law is all well and good, until it tramples on the freedoms of the innocent. Fanatic adherence to the law is just another form of tyranny.
Bonds
Those who fight beside me are those worth dying for.
Flaws
If you asked my mother, she would say I'm stubborn and bull headed. if you asked me, I'd just tell you I'm right and to shut up.

Other Proficiencies

Armor: All Armor, Shields
Weapons: Simple Weapons, Martial weapons
Tools: None
Languages: Common, Elvish, Draconic, Goblin
Equipment
Weapons
Longsword(1d8/d10 versitile)
2 Hand axe (d6| light, thrown 20/60)
Armor
Chainmail (Ac 16 | Heavy)
Shield (+2 ac)
Other equipment
Explorers pack
Uniform(of starting town)
Signal horn
Manacles
Currency
10gp
Curses
Acquired curses
Enhanced Cum: you cum harder and longer than ever.  you do not need to rest between sexual encounters and can cumflate females if you use her enough times
Milker:Your balls produce enough to make them swell and burst if not milked regularly - or just constantly leak if not emptied more often
Helping Hand: cannot orgasm by yourself another must be stimulating you

Possible curse acquired later
Magic Focus: must wear an extra, normally optional item to use magic and supernatural abilities.  Can be a second plug/egg, nipple clamps, cock ring/sheath, etc.
Shared Senses: you forge a sensory link with the last person you had sex with that persists until you have sex with someone else.
Pros - double the fun of having sex, can do things to your partner without risking yourself

(Story wise is he may attain these when he gets his subclass, as I intend to go psi warrior. a cock piecing or a top ladder...something fun for the magic focus. the shared sense representing the full awakening of his mind. if not at three, I'll just take shared senses at 4) 

History:

Finn grew up a mostly normal child, He idolized his father and wanted to join the city watch just like his dad did. His mother was a wonderful and supportive woman who was instrumental in helping Finn develop his ability when it manifested, as she had the same talent to manipulate and move things around her. Despite the trials and tribulations that plagued their town they did their best to provide for him.

His early teens were filled with days at the feet of his parents, learning what he could about the martial abilities needed to be apart of the city watch, and the mental abilities of his mother. She filled his head of stores of her family...how some were able to further unlock the power of their minds and turn it into a weapon as formidable as any sword.

Once he was old enough to drink, to flirt with the ladies and gents away from the eyes of his parent he quickly became known for a few other aspects of his physiology. His body seemingly reinforced in some ways by his latent mental abilities the man could fill a bucket with his emissions.. a fact some of his paramours adored him for.

Eventually he fulfilled his dream of joining the City watch, and while he enjoyed what he did for a living. He felt he may have shot to low by just being in the shadow of his father...but the troubles on the horizon could certainly prove a chance to break out of the shell he placed himself in, even if he was not aware of it.

original artwork by karabiner

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Blinkin on April 25, 2022, 06:13:47 PM
While I love some smut as much as the next guy or gal. I am hoping to see more than characters fucking in every scene. ;) I mean, just because Tari could stretch to take a telephone pole up her ass doesn't mean that she would want to try it... have you ever seen those spikes of wood on the sides? *shutters*

Not to worry. But dick jokes aside about the minotaur who isn't the actual minotaur of the team... Does that work for you with your bard having gone with him on tournaments to introduce/rally/inspire or did you have something else in mind for how and if these two party members had met.

Blinkin

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 25, 2022, 08:09:24 PM
Not to worry. But dick jokes aside about the minotaur who isn't the actual minotaur of the team... Does that work for you with your bard having gone with him on tournaments to introduce/rally/inspire or did you have something else in mind for how and if these two party members had met.

Bagm I'm cool with that. :)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Laughing Hyena

Sweet. Anybody else wanna talk prior relations amongst the demon slaying team?

Vreski

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 25, 2022, 10:11:09 AM
Naturally this is all meant to come with approval for whom it concerns.

My question is how did Muuri, Tara, Jalia and Farandole encounter the down on his luck noble? Did Muuri run into him Did the bard Tara join him on tournaments as a consort and hype man, during competition? Sex in exchange for a reasonably cozy lifestyle at first? Was it a chance encounter that brought Farandole into his life trying to barter over pawning some heirloom sword? Did Jalia wind up being a wager between him and a rival in which he won her or was it a chance encounter on the road, the wood elf sneaking in on a man taking a wash in a lake and hung like a minotaur himself?

Feel free to talk up with me and we can sort out bonds between the party.

Yep! Consent is very important to me. I'm thinking Muula followed the scent of Jalia's pheromones and then joined the group when they found out she was nice and she found out the group was nice. In their first encounter, Muula probably wanted to fuck Jalia bad because of the pheromones and because she's hot. If Jalia didn't want to, then Mulla could have resisted the urge or lost control based on your preference Opale. She would have felt bad afterwards if she lost control. I could have then ended up as Jalia's horny pet and then the two of them joined the group together. Also Muula will want Aldrich's dick and if that happens they will have had children together.

Quote from: Blinkin on April 25, 2022, 06:13:47 PM

I can understand that. To save on time, we could just say our characters fuck or whatever and then resume on afterwards. I would be fine with doing that a lot, given how much of a horny slut my character is.

@mjrbatou
I was thinking for my backstory, we could change the elves to demons, now that I'm going to be in Epesh. Also there could have been more minotaurs on the farm with Muula, who have been captured by the humans with her. However, she was separated from them when the demons attacked. Can I also lower my intelligence from 10 to 6? Also would Muula have a collar? It would probably be a red one if she does have one.

Muse

So, I get to be in a party of 5 that includes LH., Blinkin', and Opale?  And I get to hide behind a Minotaur barbarian? 

This is—quite literally—four kinds of win!  Option 1 please. 

My curses by the way are Pheromones and Stretchy.  I originally thought the pheromones would just attract dragons, but after realizing my father was a bard and the question just floating in the air of whether or not he produced any hybrids...  :D  Well, let's extend the list.  Need some tentacles. (Aberrations).  And need a slime to eat off y clothes.  (Slimes.)  Add yuan'ti and devils for good measure. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Laughing Hyena

Well considering Aldrich's vices, he'd definitely not deny Muula want for his manhood. Which means Aldrich has sired some basted minotaur babies with the barbarian.

mjrbatou

@vreski
Yes, Muula's intelligence can drop to 6.

She likely would have lived in Paradise Valley when demons came through and destroyed the place.  What's left is inhabited by other powerful creatures and is less than a week from where everyone believes the demons are based, the Hive.

Muula can have a collar if she wants, type and design up to you.

Note on Nudist if I forgot, no character with it can wear more than 1 square foot of anything over her skin.