Hentai Dimension Neptunia - [Hentai, Monsters, Humor]

Started by MissFire, February 08, 2015, 02:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rikka

Name(s): Gropers
Species: Tentacle Beast

Said to be a result of a fail experiment which was discarded and thrown into the sewers, gropers now thrive in dark and damp places and have become numerous in the various dungeons located throughout Gamindustri.  Their tentacle can shoot out some distance to grab their prey and pull them in; when close enough they do what’s best of them, grabbing on and sexually molesting their victims and tend to use their long flexible tongues as well for that purpose.   

Ons:Gropers like young and beautiful women, the more they can enjoy groping them.
Offs:Hates men and can smell them out with their acute senses.  They actually eat them.
Addt'l Images: [Add links to any other images you may have!]
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Lynnette

Getting even more pumped :D

Thinking of using these two pics, not sure which would be what though, but I'm fairly sure that the skimpier would be the HDD-form.

I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Interdiction of words

Is it possible to have a leader monster that will come back after a few fights? You know one of the main Villains?
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

Zaer Darkwail

I would vote for the double katana model one Reaper ;)

Interdiction of words

Name:   Kelmothbethdatyh, translated from Abyssal is “Upon the Wings of Madness.” Most just call him Kel. 

Species: Abyssal Scourge Vrock, born of the house of Dayth.

Kelmothbethdatyh is powerful lieutenant of the mighty armies marching on the lands controlled by the CPUs. He has been in the war since the very beginning, earning his rank after one battle where he had been surrounded on all sides but prevailed to fight another day. Though known for his tough and gritty demeanor he is almost as manipulative as he is a fighter. That is how he got to his position in the armies marching on the CPUs. He tricked his commanding officer into thinking that he could take on the goddesses. Oh how that poor demon was fooled! Kel watched with maddening glee from a high perch as his commanding officer and his soldiers were slaughtered one after another. He flew back to his masters with a heavy breath and tired wings, explaining his commander’s failure. There his rank was given, though he aspires even higher up the command tree then the rest of his demon brethren. Kel is willing to even support the side of the CPUs to accomplish what he desires; nothing is out of his grasp if he wants to achieve it. Most of the time he wields only two weapons his dark cleaver called Falmisra, “The Will of darkness.” And his energy bow Zamire, “The Breath of Madness.” Since those days he could be considered a wild card, no one knows what his plans are or the schemes brewing in his head. One thing is certain though, that the lands are going to be effected one way or another. For upon the cry of the wind and the sheer of the mountain side, there will be bloodshed unending between good and evil. Though the madness in the air provokes sudden actions, its true shape lurking in shadow waiting to strike.   

Ons: He enjoys most pleasures of the flesh that can be given to him by women but he loves it more when they worship and treat him like a god.
Offs: When the females try to dominate him, he will fight and hide in order to be on top
Addt'l Images: [Add links to any other images you may have!]
His sword
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/assets/uploads/2009/12/Devil-May-Cry-Sword.jpg
His energy bow
http://i.imgur.com/2Iuea2u.jpg
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

Angie

Okay, I will make my Planeptune Robo-Goddess when I get out of class for the day! See ya guys in a couple hours!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Angie

Alright, here's a first draft! This is my first attempt and I have little knowledge of the source material, so let me know if I screwed anything up.

Name: "Sarah"/Purple Heart (anyone mind I'm just stealing the name of the original CPU?)
Role: CPU of Planeptune

Humanity's greatest blessing was the power to think and plan. This blessing gave rise to the use of tools. A crude stone axe used by a caveman to battle a rampaging tiger is no less a piece of technology then the astoundingly complex computers and vehicles of today. And so does Purple Heart spur her people to use their minds in new and creative ways. Though the land be ravaged my monsters, the people still build. The people still believe.

"Sarah" (she calls herself this in an effort to connect more with her people) is usually somewhat cold and calculating in her capacity as a CPU. When given the chance to relax, or when dealing with humans, her personality switches to being more motherly and compassionate instead. She holds the firm belief that the people of Planeptune must combine their knowledge of technology with their knowledge of themselves, and by doing so, her nation will enter a golden age. In keeping with this belief, her "goddess" form appears partially (or fully, depending on who you ask) mechanical.

Ons: Is an unashamed technophile. She loves robots, girls, and girl robots especially!
Offs: She does not submit-not willingly, at least. She's also not fond of anal.
Addt'l Images:
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

MelisaArtemis

Dang... I'm too late, aren't I? Love series too (Noire is adorable :3) o well~ Good luck peeps~

Siereis

Actually, if anyone wants to be a goddess they can claim Lowee's.  Im too busy to play honestly and dropping out.