A World of Adultery-craft!

Started by Dath, February 17, 2018, 09:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dath

Setting: A modern-fantasy world where any fantasy race exists. Orcs? Sure. Elves? Of course. Draenei? Mi'qote? Definitely. Furry creatures? Why not?

Character: Dath Starfury, a Night Elf woman who is happily married with two children: a 13 year old daughter and a 4 year old son. She has been with her husband for around 20 years and still goes gaga for him!

The Goal: Adultery! Plain and simple, Dath has just stopped taking birth control and is looking to have a child with her husband, but that spot in her womb belongs to you!
Secondary Goal: Turn Dath from a purple skinned, purple haired Night Elf into a tan skinned, blue eyed and blonde hair bimbo archetype.

Methods: Blackmail. Mind Control. Fucking her in her sleep.

Settings:
Dath is a School/College/Uni teacher. (Student, Dath's boss)
Dath has committed a crime in another country, has to wed someone as a punishment. (Stranger)
Dath is a stay at home mother (Goes too far playing with a dating website. Hubby's boss takes advantage of her)

Kinks list: Adultery, Pregnancy, Mind Control, Humiliation, Corruption, Bimbofication, Public, Stealth Sex.

Races I'd accept to play with:
Blood Elf
Mi'qote
High Elf
Night Elf
Human
Draenei
Orc
Tauren
Furs (Lapine, Feline, Canine)
Demons (Imps, Incubi, Succubi)

Races I won't:
Undead
Troll
Furs (Equine)
Pandaren

Feel free to PM me if you're interested and ask any other questions you'd like answered! I thought I'd put it like this so we can have an idea of what we're playing but not influence the direction TOO much. I may play with races not listed, I just forgot to put them there. Hit me up!

Nyela

i'm interested! I can easily play a high elf mage or barbarian orc
Clear Skies and Safe Flying!

Dath

I'm still available for more plays if anyone is interested!