Fish Tails(rp girl and lawshenk)

Started by Rp girl, October 26, 2017, 12:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

He picked the radio up " Aphla  2 - 0 permission to leave" there was a silence " so please tell me about you not in a job interview way" the radio crackled " yes Aphla 2-0 your clear to proceeds remember assistance is here if required " he smiles and started the boat

Rp girl

She looked to him lost. "What is there to tell? I don't remember my child hood all to well... well actually I dont remember it."

Lawshenk

' but you mentioned school the other day " he looked at her and smiled as the boat jumped other the waves something made her look perfect in his eyes, he shook his head tries to forget the thought

Rp girl

"Yes I did but I still hardly remember it... I temember in k to 6 we had a swiming class somewhere and being morified when the class loved the little mermaid would talk about wanting to be a mermaid or meet a mermaid and then being horrible to me seeing that I am what they wanted to meet."

Lawshenk

He looked at her and so wanted to hug her instead he concertrated on the boat " you may ask me things too"

Rp girl

She looked to him "I'm still suprised on you not being shocked at all by my ... condition well you sait it was because I talked like a dolphin but I never spoke infront of you."

Lawshenk

" I I I " he took a breath" I meet another and er I just kinda suspected it, hence the cameras " he looked worried " I thought it was the best way find out"

Rp girl

She looked to him lost "what do you mean another?" She asked a simple blunt question. No explaination needed.

Lawshenk

Her name was cove, she was waitress in my parents coffee shop she had orange hair, much like the dyes you see today" he went next to her, "one night I was walking her home, she lived near the pier and it was a full moon any way." He stopped he couldn't say it " I can't go through this now not so close to loosing my wife "

Lawshenk

" can I just say that night she showed me and died, and I blame myself "

Rp girl

She looked down sadly and nodded she understood sort of. Not really...

She smiled and nodded "then don't it's as simple as that don't talk. If I'm aloud to probe when you day loseing your wife do you mean shes dying or she leaving you?" She asked but quickly added on. "You don't have to answer that all I am being nosy I know that its far over steped the boudery." She knew that he more then likely would ssy no to answering that was fine she was happy with that. She wouldnt get an answer unless she asked.

Lawshenk

" she left me, " he looked at her " I'm just raw, sorry," she showed me  her tail and she kissed me and she evaporated " he hugged her " she could speak like you"

Rp girl

"Evaporated? What the hell do you mean by that?" She questioned she had been kissed before and she didn't evapotate.

Lawshenk

" turned to sea foam " he looked at her realising what he was saying  " she could speak to anyone so maybe your not the same"

Rp girl

"How? That dosen't sound right I have been kissed and I and I'm still here" she said lost as to how this woman vanished it would help is she was here now. She could help poor hanna out with coming to understand her tail.

Lawshenk

Hanna hears a voice he doesn't it's female

" We shall explain it to on the island child"

Rp girl

Hanna blinked at the voice a little and looked around she even dared to lean a little over the edge to pear into the water. Hay if she was real and hearing voices maybe others would be there.

Lawshenk

" I never meant to scare you" he looked at her " did you ever meet your parents ?"

Rp girl

"You didn't scare me just confused me." She said a little zoned out. She shook of the voice and sat normally. "I never did no... as far as I know..... I think?" She said llost she didn't remember them she only remembers up to around the age or 17.

Lawshenk

He stood up and returned to drive the boat " I want to know as much as I can please tell me what you know

Rp girl

"Well when I only clearly rember up to 17 the rest is those foggy little patches of school. Study get found out for beung who I am anf theb getting pushed away. At 17 though I started the marine bioligy thing in collage... hmmm 19 I finished the course and cam to the center thats where I met you."

Lawshenk

" you've had no family that whole time ?" He looked at her " and have always known?"

Rp girl

She shruged "I have no idea... I can't remember then I guess I had them at some point. I mean I'm here now aren't I?"

Lawshenk

" ok if it is quicker for you to swim feel free"

Rp girl

She looked to him a little lost and confused "no it's not actually. It's like tunning hiw fast I go depends on how fit I am and such and why did you say that? It's very out of the blue."