3.5 Girl looking for DM/PC

Started by NicciKotor, April 08, 2010, 12:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicciKotor

Been on this board for a few weeks just wandering around, so I'd figure I'll make a thread here and hope to catch myself a DM that could help with some 1 on 1 adventuring for one of my characters. So here is hoping that someone helps me with that! I could also DM for any possible candidate that would like to join up with me.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Insanityenviesme

Hi..May I inquire as to what you have in mind?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

NicciKotor

Been looking to do a solo adventure where my character goes through a mix of genuine adventuring while mixing in the naughty. Always found the trick is how to manage to mix the two in such a way that one doesn't over come the other. Any other sort of specifics I would have to talk to my potential DM about.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Insanityenviesme

I'll send you a pm so as not to spam this thread..
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

bigwad73

3.5 huh?  I'd have to dig up the SRD online (I got rid of all my 3.5 books last summer!)  I'll PM you, if you want?
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

MzNurse

I'm interested.  PM me with any ideas you might have plot wise and we can go from there.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Genbu83

The trick is to present each opportunity, till you notice the trend of unbalance. to achieve balance you simply present less opportunities for what is excessive.

Example: your adventure has access to in this scene

A) Rampaging Orcs
B) Buxom Lasses or Strapping Lads
C) Something of value at reasonable access
D) A Brothel

Your adventure tends to follow the B and D paths. So you just edit the selection. The new list would look like this.

A) Rampaging Orcs
B) Lasses or Lads
C) Something shiney and within reason to get.

So you give more adventure options to make up for naughty choices. It can go the opposite way if the character is adventuring more than playing. This is the alternate example;

A) Buxom Lasses and Strapping Lads
B) Getting Something Shiney
C) The Brothel.

The last option is the linear method. You want to balance adventuring with bedtime. Make two or three stage scenarios. Giving the right proportions of each. Just tossing out a few ideas.

Amazons/barbarians kidnap local young men and women. Your adventurer rescues the kidnappee(s). After success, a just reward. That's a 50/50 sort of setup. It's all in how you break it down.

So for something a little more sex heavy; you start the hero being seduced. The seducer (after the fun) turns out to be a sorcerous or succubi (something of the nature) who will curse the adventurer as a price for their deeds. The hero then has several options, find a way to break the curse, get back at the curser, or perhaps learn a secret in which to blackmail or thwart the villian or villianess. When all is normal, the adventurer gets revenge, or lives up the nightlife.

Really you have many options, they trick is really just planning.

That's my two cents...

maniac

fallensaviour

never really ran a game that lasted more than a few sessions...flakey players and all...so not that experienced at dming...but more than willing to give it a whirl if you're interested

Decrepitdan

I might be able to help, if you're still looking and believe we have similar interests. Pm me if the answer is yes. :)

fallensaviour

TheGlyphstone

I'm still willing to give it a shot, but it'll be a few days at least until I can do anything, and even then it might be sporadic for a little bit. Feel free to get someone else if you find a volunteer though.

maniac