Dark Dwellings (incest-themed RPs, M looking for F)

Started by Knightshadow, November 28, 2014, 09:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knightshadow

Dark Obsession  (supernatural, incest, non-con/seduction, violence)

Your character was born both Angel and Demon. Perhaps your mom was raped by a demon and now you possess both healing powers and some emerging nasty abilities too. She has kept you hidden from the angel world, in an attempt to hide you from the demon world also. But as luck would have it, you are both constantly pursued.  You will have a human boyfriend (my NPC) who wants to protect you from all this strange danger that seems to be popping up, but of course, he will be no match for demons.  Eventually, one of the demons happens to be your father (my character) and is now pursing you, yet his purposes seem different than what your mom had always warned you about.

I see this going either non-con/seduction, leading to consensual.  Or it could go seduction to romantic, if you prefer.  Either works.

Tove Lo "Habits"  (incest, drug use, non-con/seduction)

I've been stuck on the new song by Tove Lo called "Habits (Stay High)".  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh2LWWORoiM
My idea would be a father (my character) sees his daughter (your character) spiraling into a world of drinking, drugs, sex, abuse, and feels helpless.  He finds her wasted in a dirty nightclub and has to save her.  Their subsequent forbidden union causes all sorts of guilt and remorse, yet neither of them can deny the attraction and must work to resolve their dilemma.

This one can be non-con at first and lead to consensual. Or it can be a slow seduction deeper into a forbidden romance.

PM me if interested in either story or both!

Thanks!
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda