Star Wars the Old Republic (Male looking for Female)

Started by Fadereaper, April 29, 2014, 10:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fadereaper

Once again putting up a thread for this, I am interested in trying to find someone who either has experience in the Star Wars universe and perhaps knows the events of the Old republic.  I have a variety of characters I can play that I would be interested in, I won't elaborate on their biographies at this time if you have a particular character in mind let me know and I will tell you all about them!

Comrail Hadeth:  Human, Male, Dark Honor guard
Gunseng El'val:  Miralukan, Male, Imperial Agent
Romner Del'Vether:  Sith Pureblood, Male, Sith Lord
Nazan Del'Vether:  Sith Pureblood, Male, Sith apprentice (Romner's son)
Saora'rel:  Twilek, Futanari, Smuggler
Tassius Val'rian:  Human, male, Jedi
Vastrian Val'rian:  Human, Male, Merchant
Shaer'anal'Asu:  Chiss, Futanari, Operative of the Ascendancy
Caula-Tras:  Zabrak, Futanari, Sith Lord
Zaena-Let:  Zabrak, Futanari, Republic Trooper

Now this is just a comprehensive list of characters for one on one roleplays, which I prefer.

I can play any other Star Wars scenario you are interested in if you got one in mind, I can play futanari or males to females but I don't do M x M or F x F so don't ask.

I would like for any story really, be it Master/Slave, romance, and I would like it to have both a good amount of story with good smutty action as well.  Unless you are looking for a one shot then it would be probably just a smut one shot, either way I am looking to play something in the old republic because I love Star Wars <3.

And if anyone one of you wonderful ladies would be willing to join me for this I would love you forever <3.
Peace is a lie there is only passion, through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken, the force shall free me.

O/O