Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyarly

Hah! Thou can't fool me! I saw what you did with Galanthor, thou art truly a an coquette elven vixen!
I won't let thee win so easily, I swear upon my butchered pseudo-archaic englisch!

thirteenhearts

[quote  I swear upon my butchered pseudo-archaic englisch!
[/quote]

lol hun!

but the wins mine now!

Nyarly

Says you!

I say something different, though.

Lucinda

Seduces her way back to the win with her faerie vixen ways (apparently)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

TheLegionary

* takes the win and runs away from Lucinda *

Nyarly

*punches Arnie-Conan in the face, takes the win from him and runs away before he can hit back*

TheLegionary

* throws a stone at Nyarly, sees him dropping the win, takes the win and runs the opposite direction *

Mistress Maro

-trips up the Legionary with the Maro's tail reclaiming her Win.- Mew~! -Huggles it.- The Maro is the sorry that she has been gone gone. Nya. -Nuzzles her Win.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*takes win form Maro*

Scribbles

Thanks! *snatches win from Leorobin*  Was wondering how to get it from her.   :-)
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Zelric Miras

*tickles Scribbles with an inkless pen* Mine

Lucinda

Cuddles Leo into submission before borrowing the win.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

sweety

Lucinda

Pounces on sweetie and removes the win.

Nyarly

Trying to win here again, Luci? Well I won't let you! *kisses her and steals the win while she is perplexed*

Lucinda

Sneaks ahead of him (/her ;-))

Nyarly

It won't be that easy, Luci... *grins*

Lucinda

Nyarly

You are the only one who thinks this. At least I think differently...

Lucinda

But you are so clearly incorrect...

Nyarly

I'm incorrect? Then why didn't you win yet?

Lucinda

Nyarly

I don't think so...

[distracting] Don't you want to join the slumber party? [/distracting]

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Nyarly

Fool! The night is always stronger than the day!