Seeking Creative Writers (M for F)

Started by MagicalPen, November 30, 2014, 06:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Please do not post in this thread! Send me a PM instead!

Current Pairings I am interested in:
*Note: Some ideas, my role can be either pairing

Wife/Husband
Wife/Husbands Best Friend
Wife/Husbands Brother
Wife/Father-in-Law
Mother-in-Law/Son-in-Law
Husband/Wife's Sister
Husband/Wife's Best Friend
Boss/Employee
Teacher/Student
Student/Student
Warrior/Warrior
Princess/King
Princess/Guard
Prince/Female Guard
Prince/Queen

Brief Plot Ideas:
*Note: These plots are basic, to be built upon with interested persons. Some may start off as one-shots, but can certainly grow from there!

Idea #1: Losing the bet, losing the SO...
-Two guys make a bet, with extreme consequences. They never back down and your SO (Significant Other) lost the bet. The result? His best friend gets to fuck you! He is an attractive guy, well endowed too and, well, secretly...its the best sex you've ever had. Where does it go from there?
--Option A: A younger couple, 18 - 24. Only dating.
--Option B: A married couple, in their 30's.
--Alternate: The Best Friend is a black guy, and he his HUNG!

Idea #2: Magic Fingers
-Magic Fingers is a massage place. A new girl is working there and is pressed for cash. Her first client is a nervous guy - his first time getting a massage - and is highly embarrassed as he rolls onto his back, his woody standing straight up against the towel covering it. The girls notices and lets her arms etc accidentally brush against it as she continues her massage. Then she slides her hand up under the towel, massaging it...asking him if he'd like a little extra. She is strapped for cash and is more then willing to do such a thing for a sweet guy like him.
--Option A: The guy is an introvert and awkward around women, but comes back to see the masseuse. After another time or two, they go out to dinner and a relationship blossoms.
--Option B: The guy is a married man, and older, but keeps this between them.

Idea #3: Hands-on-Learning
-A Female Teacher has taken interest in a boy in her class. She flirts with him and makes him stay after class. Afterall, the best way to pass a class is with some hands-on-learning.

Idea #4: The High School Queen
-Maggy is intelligent and pretty. She's a virgin but has sucked a lot of cock - sucking cock gets her favors from her fellow students. It certainly keeps her busy between classes and all too. She doesn't mind it or their fumbling hands on her breasts. But she's never been with a real man. After school one day, she is sucking Billy off under the bleachers, when a teacher out a walk to clear his head nears them. She quickly finishes Billy and straightens up, nearly getting caught. She think she's gotten away with it until the next day in class.

Little does she know but she is going to become her teachers new pet, and being with a man is soooo much better than being with a boy!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games