Magic, what is it Good For? (M lf F character, all writers welcome!)

Started by Galactic Druid, May 05, 2021, 10:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

Intro: This started as a one-shot request, but I love fantasy elements and the idea, so I decided to bring it over here and expand it a little.

Name: Magic, What is it Good For?

Content: Consensual play ranging from light to heavy depending on partner's interest using fantasy elements

Scenario: Leaving this a touch vague because brainstorming with a partner is one of my favorite parts of RP. Our characters are students or apprentices at a magical academy (ages are negotiable so long as they are within E's rules) who decide, maybe after a few drinks or a successful test, decide to see what other uses their gifts might have...

Setting: A private (or maybe not so private...) part of the academy where our characters can explore.

Requirements: Someone to play my character's exploration partner. All writers are welcome, and while I normally prefer M/F pairings with myself playing the male, if we want to play around with magical transformation I'm open to ideas. That said, I would prefer MC to be on the giving end of any penetration.

Other Info: I'm looking for magic to be a big part of this RP. Things like magical enhancement, libido potions, hot and cold play, magical restraints or insertions, and whatever else we can come up with.

Expanding the idea to a full story: I'm still happy to play this as a single scene or one shot, but I'm equally interested in expanding a bit more, building the world, coming up with a plot for the characters, etc.Heres a couple ideas...

In a country where those with magic are considered dangerous and valuable,out characters are indentured servants or slaves. When their secret trysts result in YC getting pregnant, they decide that trying to escape would be better than having a child born as their Lord's property.

Our characters are apprentices to a mage who intends to raise an army and usurp the king. When this made discovers how close they are,he seeks to keep them apart, and they eventually discover his plan. Will they be able to stop it in time?

Rather than a school, our characters are part of a group of adventurers (if we want to play multiples here, that's definitely an option) on some kind of quest to save the world. What could be better than a righteous quest to save the day and have lots of play?

YOUR IDEAS! I cannot emphasize this one enough. If you have an idea fir a fun spin on this idea, DM me! I'd love to hear it!!

One last note: That picture I grabbed is just a bit of image inspiration. If a partner wants to play that character, awesome! If not, don't worry about it, I'm open to any character design, and don't require face claims at all!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!