Dark Desires (m for f)

Started by Arion, June 27, 2010, 05:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arion

Taken

I recently found a new craving...

A young woman meets the owner of a small bookstore and falls for him; he seems charming, polite, intelligent, and is handsome;  6'3", shoulder-length dark hair, blue eyes.  He lives in an apartment above his store.

They end up dating, but soon she begins gaining glimpses of his darker side, when he begins treating her like his property; using her without care for her desires, turning her into a slave.  Sometimes he invites other men to enjoy her body, or women.  At one point he has a party and ties her over the railing of her stairs, naked and for the use of anyone who wants her.

And, despite her feelings, she begins to enjoy how he treats her.

Looking for something along those lines.  At some point it would also be interesting to work in another female character, a friend of hers or even (if our tastes run that way) her sister or mother. 

Details negotiable to a degree.  Pm or post here if you're interested, I'll be checking both.
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List

loviatar

I like your desire, they are dark and I like it dark and unknown.

Are you planning on starting it when they first meet, or after the woman learns about his true desires?

Arion

Looking to start just before they first meet, and go through there.  I like long-running rps, with lots of detail.
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List