Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucinda

Aw... I wanted to try repetitive licking as a removal method!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Lucinda on March 23, 2010, 02:17:36 PM
Aw... I wanted to try repetitive licking as a removal method!

[2], [3], [4], [5], [6], [7], [8].

>:)
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Lucinda

Ah shambler my ancient foe. We meet again...
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Chevalier des Poissons

Hm -eyes Luci-

You know...I can also do this -snugs her-

A & A

Lucinda

Chevalier des Poissons

-has the real win now- =3

A & A

Lucinda

*Checks* no not yet ;-)

Chevalier des Poissons

You didn't understand what I mean =3

A & A

Lucinda

I think you'll find my response could be taken several ways :-)

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Lucinda

*giggles, winks, and wiggles*

AngelDoll

Blaed

you can not still my win. I might have fallen from the sky, but I am still going to win.

AngelDoll

Just because my wings are still white doesn't mean i'm not up for playing dirty, hmm?

steals back

Blaed

-points out that she stole the loose and not the win-

Playing dirty is what I do best :P

AngelDoll

Leans up and gently licks along his bottom lip, stealing the win from his back pocket at the same time

Blaed

-The little bit of distraction made him let is guard down, but when she turned and started to move away, his hands moved around her, pulling her back into his front, lips kissing her neck, arms feeling around her body. He found what he was looking for and stopped, and walked away, the win in his hands-

AngelDoll

grabs the end of his wing and tugs, pulling him back to me and capturing him in a kiss. She wraps her wings around him, then takes the win, and flies off

Zelric Miras

*steals her halo* Will trade for win

CaptainErotica

Negotiates a three way trade. Her halo for a kiss for the win. Guess who gets the win?

AngelDoll

pft. it's just for decoration anyway.

but nevertheless...
kisses softly, and steals the win from his shiny undies while he's distracted

CaptainErotica

And they say angels aren't sinful.  *Grabs her, spins her, kisses her roughly and walks off with the win and a taste of heaven on his lips.

AngelDoll

They are misinformed.

Runs her hands up his chest, then loops them behind his neck. She leans forward, her sweet breath tickling his lips, before grabbing the win and using her wings to shoot upwards and away.

CaptainErotica

*Calls upon the powers of the Steel Phallus to summon a lasso made of Erotic Energy and lassos the fleeing Angel. Uses the lasso to bind her and teases her with strategically placed kisses before zipping away with the win -leaving her bound by the lasso. It should expire in about twelve hours.*

Esoteric Myobi

-sigh-

When are you going to learn that the win is mine? As it IS rightfully mine...

-twirls her win pendant attached to a dainty golden chain necklace-

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!