Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Reboot [More Monsters Needed]

Started by AndyZ, September 26, 2011, 06:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Thinking about making a monster based off of this homebrew DnD3.5 class.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Snake

Painful looking. Got a monster to play with shadow? I could use someone to molest the hell out of Masako :3

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Swordsman18

Shadow, it looks good so far, though may I request it be a male monster since we have quite a few female monsters?

And of course we are still in need of monsters in general for those that want to join in still.

ShadowFox89

It would be a male monster, yes. Just based on that class (IE, looks like he's human until he turns into an eldritch horror)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Swordsman18

That is perfect then Shadow. I do ask to have just a little bit of a sheet on him but Monsters have no real separate sheet. So fill up the appearance, personailty and o/o's of the sheet and then you should be good to go.

SargentToughie

Name: Razia; the man slayer
Appearance
Year abducted: Imperial Date: 362
Personality:Razia was born and raised in the clan of the wolf's fang, a small and isolated temple that hid safely in between two steep mountains. Never knowing who her blood parents were, Razia trained her body to become the ultimate killing weapon, and became a key assassin and spy within the ranks of the imperial army. She has become arrogant because of her strength over the years, even though she was able to follow up on that arrogance by leaving a trail of bodies wherever she was opposed. Of course, this was before she was selected to come aboard an interplanetary vessel where she would learn just how powerless she could be made. Even then, though, Razia is a fighter. She will try harder then anybody else to escape the ship and get her revenge on those who kidnapped her.
Current Clothing: (See appearance)
Oviposition: No thanks
Pregnancy: Nope
Copious amounts of cum: Sure
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Swordsman18

St, your girl is approved place her in the approved thread and dorms. Sorry it took me so long my net connection was bad tonight in class.

Are there more monsters out there? We have lots of victims waiting for you.

Zaer Darkwail

Aye, we got overhwelming amount maidens to molest and we monsters are overworking lot at the moment :P.

ShadowFox89

Sadly, I can't find a good image for the guy.

Name: Bob

Description: Bob normally appears to be a fairly attractive human male, in his mid twenties, wearing a black suit and shades. This is only a disguise, a shell. His true form is a mass of shadows with eyes, mouths, and tentacles spread through the mass. There is no uniform look to his form. The eyes and mouths are all different colors and shapes. The tentacles are of every shape and size. Some have hooks or blades on them, while others and blunt.

Abilities: Bob can produce a number of chemicals within his own body. These can do anything from enrage to incite a deep sexual urge in a target. To do this, the target must merely touch the liquid produced by his tentacles, though ingestion of the liquid strengthens the dose. Bob is also able to 'impregnate' a female, by either detaching a limb and having it force itself into the uterus or by implanting in them a dozen or more eggs. He uses the former to obtain genetic material, while the latter to gain minions.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zaer Darkwail

How this looks for pic for Bob (Some Alucard pic may do it but below is for mostly face);

Swordsman18

Shadowfox, your monster is approved throw him in the approved thread and find a maiden to molest.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Swordsman18 on February 22, 2012, 01:14:35 AM
Shadowsox, your monster is approved throw him in the approved thread and find a maiden to molest.

XD

Swordsman18

Sorry man, that was not intentional.

We still need monsters if there is anyone interested.

Dark Deception

Creeper
The Pink Terror

Habitat: Planets with abundant amounts of vegetation and organisms. A creeper has been known to survive in frozen and desert regions, but only if it manages to find a host.

Species: Parasite

Current Host: Dragon

Height: 7’

Weight: 653 lbs

Physical Description: The current host of the Creeper is a beast covered in pink cilia that resemble hair follicles. On the cilia are microscopic cilia that are theorized to improve the creature’s sense of feel, allowing it to feel as well as touch deeper than most organisms. The cilia cover the Creeper’s backside and genitals in a pink carpet—from his crown to the small of his back and sac. It is soft and pleasant to the touch, but scientists have discouraged making physical contact with the beast due to unexplained obsessive behavior. The Creeper’s body is massive and thick with muscle. He stands on two-legs with a humanoid stature, his flesh grey and smooth on the belly yet rough about the legs and arms. Black horns protrude from its draconic skull to curl upward at the tips like a bull.

About the Creeper’s torso are six, red cysts that trail from his chest to his stomach. The cysts are actually the bulbous heads of tentacles that it uses to restrain its prey. Between these cysts is a slit not often seen, which parts into the creature’s second mouth for devouring things much larger than its primary mouth. At the base of the parasite’s back is another cyst, bigger than the ones present on its chest and belly. It appears red when not in use, but if it ever turns white, its victim is about to be impregnated. While the Creeper does have retractable genitalia, the cyst on its back that is actually a seventh tentacle much larger than the others, is the one used for reproduction.

Behavior: A Creeper is a microscopic and intelligent organism that exists by travelling from one organism to the next. If the parasite happens to corrupt a host, upon attacking male prey, it uses its tentacles to restrain the victim and using its tail penetrates him through the anus and injects itself in the form of a gelatinous vessel. The previous host immediately dies after impregnation and the vessel breaks apart to rapidly corrupt the DNA of its host.

For female prey, when the vessel is passed on, it remains within the womb, and mutates the host accordingly. The female’s mammary glands will swell and become filled with a liquid similar to milk. Females who were originally an A cup will find that their breasts have dramatically increased four to five cup-sizes. Their belly will grow extremely large as the fetus matures. Upon birth, the parasite has succeeded in replicating the DNA of its female host, and will rapidly mature to that of an adult male. Once at peak maturity, the parasite seeks to regain its stored nutrition by draining it from the female’s bosom.

Alternative methods of feeding will be the male will use his tentacles to restrain his prey, and depending on the size of his meal, will either proceed to consume it orally or devour it through its greater, second mouth.

Ons: Struggle, victims that resist, detailed and descriptive posts, and sexy victims.

Offs: Toilet play, vomit, futa, poor description and detail, lack of effort, and those who try to control/god-mode my character.

Oviposition: You don’t want to try it with this guy.

Pregnancy: Impregnable

Copious amounts of cum: Yes

Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

I finally got this up. Pink for the lolz.  ::)

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Swordsman18

Congrats on the most detailed profile of our monsters, and as such, you are approved to enter our temple of tentacle perversion.

Pass him onto the approved thread, and then go find a victim.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132411.0 (Approved Characters)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132405.0 (Girls Dorms)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132406.0  (Alien Dorms)

Also don't forget the OOC, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107967.0

Dark Deception

Mwuahahaha!  >:) Don't worry ladies; threesomes can exist in space too.  ::)

But eh, I won't have him go after anyone if there isn't a hinted invitation, so no worries to those who may be easily irked.

I'm up later than normal, so I'll write a post tomorrow when I wake.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

ShadowFox89

Name: Zitka
Appearance: Zitka is short and light by human standards, only being around 4'9 and weighing in at 98lbs. Her eyes are pools of silver, always filled with an intense curiosity. She has black hair that reaches down to her shoulders, tied back to avoid getting in the way. Her skin is fair in tone, and both her nipples and clitoral hood have bar piercings. A pair of triangular black fox ears sits on her head, while a large bushy black, silver tipped tail sticks out just above her butt.
Year abducted: No equivalent to Earth years, setting was
Personality: Zitka is stubborn and crafty, always looking for a way to turn something to her advantage. She doesn't like having control taken out of her hands, and will always look for a way to turn the situation around.
Current Clothing: Zitka currently wears a white shirt, black leather vest, and black pants. She wears no form of underwear and her feet are bare.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: Sure
Pregnancy: Don't Care
Copious amounts of cum: Go for it
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Sounds fun
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Swordsman18

Shadowfox, due to the just the jilted ratio that we are currently experiencing in game, I will have to hold off on the approval of more victims till we have more monsters. I am doing this so that no one gets left behind.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Arioch

Arioch

Name: Mthargyn (closest pronunciation)

The creature known as Mthargyn has been described in the dreams of those that claim to have seen demons. An intergalactic traveler that uses phase doors for travel between planets, it can appear to be appearing from nowhere. The only sign that something is going to happen is the swirling mists that appear just before he does.  Much like a shark, he, or it, spends life searching to satisfy the hunger within, whether that is for flesh to be used as food or for flesh to be used to breed.

Swordsman18

It is approved, pop it in the approved thread and then have at one of our girls.

Nyarly

That seems pretty interesting and unlike anything I have played before. I consider joining. While I'd like to play a girl more, with the abundance of them and the lack of monsters, I'd be willing to play a monster.

Zaer Darkwail

Good :). Also note you can be a female monster who molests human girls ;). Done so just fine in the past. Also once you join you could submit a 'victim' female char and wait new monster show up.