News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

Dear entropy,
  You said you wanted an open relationship.  You said you wanted to share me with the world. The first time I make that happen, you run for the hills? I just don't get it.  I thought that was what you wanted?  I'm so confused.  I think you should go.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Merry Gentry

Dear nailcrosser,
    We had a blast, we really did.  I thought you were the yin to my yang, but alas it is just not meant to be.
It was fun while it lasted, catch ya around.
xoxo
~m
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Remiel

Dearest Merry Gentry,

I'm getting sick and tired of holding your dress together.  I keep telling you to invest in a zipper but you never do.  And you could at least wear some underwear.

I've had it. Sayonara, baby.

Remiel

RampantDesires

Most Lovely Remiel,
It turns out that a pirates life isn't for me.  Our mutual love of rum and corgis is no longer enough to keep this ship from sinking.

No longer yo ho,
~Rampant

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Remiel

My dear Rampant,

That's quite alright.  While the bondage games were fun at first, it quickly became a chore leading you absolutely everywhere since you absolutely refused to take off that blindfold.  And you kept using up all my rope in your incessant demands to be tied up.   A ship needs to furl and unfurl its sails, you know.

Sailing for better horizons,
Rem

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Remiel,

You said you'd show me the world. I just never thought it would be on the end of a plank with hungry, circling sharks beneath!

You said we'd have fun. I just never thought it would be below decks pulling on heavy oars for 19 hours a day... and night!

You said I was your only bunny. I just never thought you'd have other fuzzy, cuddly animals on the side.

I've run off with a mermaid who braids my hair with exotic seaweed. Smelly yes.. but still better than what I've been doing all this time!

So long Pirate!

Remiel

Dear blue bunny sparkle,

WHERE IS THE SPARKLE?!?  I was promised sparkle.  You're not giving me sparkle; the most I've gotten is a twitter, or maybe even a gleam.  At best.

This wasn't what I signed up for.  I demand sparkle and I demand it now!

Maybe I should ask red bunny instead.

Irately,
Rem

blue bunny sparkle

Look Remy!

I sparkle at work all day. I sparkle while cleaning the house.  I sparkle making dinner and lunch and breakfast. I'm tired okay? SPARKLE! SPARKLE! SPARKLE!

Can't a bunny catch a break? Is a little rainbow gleam not good enough?

Go catch a red bunny tail! Just know you'll not be jumping down this rabbit hole anytime soon Mister!

Scott

Dear blue bunny sparkle,

Your sister sparkles... Brighter.

I'm sorry it has to come to this.
Scott

Shekinah

oh scot darling

As you know, I have no problem with a little wetness but you really are raining down all the time.
Sorry but I just can't keep living like this.

I'm gone, seeking out dryer places
Sheki

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Merry Gentry

Sheki,
  your constant need to find the dot, vanquish the dot, destroy the dot, it's excessive to say the least.
I need you to be that addicted to me, and sadly you are not.  I'm off to find someone that wants me as much as you want that damn red dot!  I hope you find what you seek.
xoxo
m

Shekinah

Merry

I love how open you are with your sexuality and how you like to flaunt your body.
However I can't hide it anymore that you flashing your gorgeous bosom to every one who's willing to look at it, just makes me wonder if I'll ever be enough for you.
Since I can't handle just being one of many, you leave me no other choice.
bye my lil nympho
Sheki

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Swashbuckler

Shekinah,

Your undying hatred for that damned for is understandable, but the catnip 'performance enhancers' are a bridge too far.  I fear I must leave now, while I still have at least one in tact ball of yarn.

Farewell...

blue bunny sparkle

Swashbuckler,

Yeah. I took your mood ring. So what?

I took it and pawned it for a fat, organic carrot. And I ate it when you were out working on the ship and I was left home alone.

So I invited my new ninja friend, Ian over and we made carrot juice and ya know... f___k'd like bunnies.

It was fun.

Whadaya expect? Monogamy? Please! 

Cayenne

Blue Bunny, my Honey,
You stole my Money.
I might have deserved,
but consider yourself served!
We're finished we're done,
I'll have just none!
Of your sweet ass,
I'll now take, a pass!
So long, sweet Sparkles,
Our time, now darkles

(Which is apparently a word!)

Sincerely, Cayenne
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Jazra

Cayenne,

You added organic spice to my life and
Only slept with fifty-three of my friends.
Ultra-hot legs and your kinky mind rocked.
And I liked your literary perversions.
Really, fine, I lied about you sleeping around.
Even trashed you behind your back (a lot),
Since I had to make you the one to blame.
Okay, I slept with some of your friends.
Definitely, not fifty-three different people though,
Umm, unless you count acquaintances.
Maybe then it’d be fifty-three, but
Perhaps that just means you have slutty friends.
Ergo, it’s your fault I’m going to have to
Dump you. P.S., I took the Cinnamon Toast Cereal.

Not that sincerely,

Jazz
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Stone

Man, the least you could do is dump a girl without coding the message.

For Cayenne's sake, I'm through with you. Also, I didn't start that fire.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Trigon

Cayenne

Dear Trevino,

Star power might make you invincible in Mario brothers, but it won't save you from being dumped by me.

So there we are, instead of meeting you face to face I've decided to write this onto a public forum for all the world to see, so that there can be no mistake that we are no longer together! Of course, this is only long because I'm killing time while I collect my things and you know, take my fair share of the joint accounts before pressing enter.

Oh, I'm rich.

Okay, have a good life! Or not.  Not really my business anymore!

Sincerely, Cayenne~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Trigon

Dear Cayenne,

On a public forum? Wow, that must have taken some bravery on your part! See, I prefer to get up right at your face, and I'll just tell you that's it's not working out. So you know what, just go. It's clear that you just can't handle a guy like me, so you're out the door! Bye bye!

blue bunny sparkle

Is it true? Did Cayenne take all your money? You've nothing left to wine and dine me with? You've nothing else to buy me cupcake supplies with either? WTH dude?

I can't be your girlfriend now! I have priorities.

See ya round.

Bruja

And here I thought you loved me for me.....the only thing your interested in is my cooking skills?! It's over! Off with you, you beautiful, sparkly, sweet, love bunny!

gaggedLouise

You, Miss, told me to my face that I was an inveterate bad girl. A really inadequate role model! What?

That's INTOLERABLE!?!

::)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Merry Gentry

Dearest Louise,
   I told you if you wore my favorite thigh highs again, we were done.  Yet I come home from work, after working a 12 hour day to keep you in the lap of luxury to find that you have my stockings on, again!
I can't do this any more.  I need someone that will respect me as well as my favorite things.
Please go, leave the stockings.
-m

Swashbuckler

Dearest Merry,

You are the very definition of 'Dangerous Curves Ahead', alas, as we know I am the safest and tamest of fellows.  Yes, indeed, that's me.  >.>

I must away, other ports call!