In a World of Vampires OOC

Started by Katrina, July 26, 2010, 09:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katrina

OOC questions and such go here. 

Role play is open to all.  No need for a profile.  Just create your character and join in.  Its all for fun and fun for all.

Kraven Trollsbane

ok so whats the setting and what kind of character types/races are ok
 A&A

Katrina

And of course, I'd have a typo in the title.  :)

Anyway, setting is New York.  Present day.  And if you're playing a vampire, its night time.  No glittering vampires allowed.  If its daytime and you are a vampire and you are out and about, you are toast.  :D

Katrina

Races: Any type vampire, mortal, or ghoul. (Ghoul is a servant of a vampire)

Kraven Trollsbane

any other races up for use wizard, were, ninja, etc...

i hate glittering vampires
 A&A

Katrina

Sure, we can add those as where there are vampires there are bound to be other supernaturals as well.

Kraven Trollsbane

cool. can i be a wind magic user.
 A&A

Katrina

Yes, you may.  I look forward to seeing what you'll add to the adventure. 

Kraven Trollsbane

ok cool {i just watched an anime about it}
 A&A

Starlequin

You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Dunnuck

im dooooooown. lol been looking for another roleplay to be in. I hope my presence is welcome.

Katrina

Absolutely.  You both are more than welcome.  The more the merrier.

Dunnuck

discordantentity

I think we should as a gag have an npc vampire who wears glitter to look like a glittering vampire.  A malkavian of all things!

Dunnuck

Starlequin

Nope, nope, nope. If anyone would wear glitter, ya just know it'd be a Toreador! Besides, a Malkavian would probably just eat the glitter out of the tube, lol.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Kraven Trollsbane

i want to post a character pic so here it is

Kazuma throwing an arc of wind

A&A

Katrina

Sabbats are the bad vampires.  LOL.  Basically, they kill just to kill among other things

Katrina

Kraven Trollsbane

A&A

discordantentity

I am now limited to one post a day, public library only has an hour long timer and I have to get as much done as possible.  Character pic coming then bed for me.

Think of this image but as described in the rp, you have Darien Stone.

Dunnuck

damn this is going to do significantly slower

discordantentity

I know, but I won't get my net back until I am out of debt.  I am pretty deep in debt, so it'll be a few months.

Dunnuck

lenka

Hey, would love to be in this story too, I'm a female, havn't done much Rp, but good at story telling if you give me chance, the only thing is I'm  plus 14 hours ahead as I'm in Australia....let me know?