Xanaphia's RP idea!

Started by Xanaphia, June 01, 2008, 10:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanaphia

Hiyo! :]
So this idea has been done but I love it, therefore, I'm questing for it.

[Person A] has always been a quiet person in school, always there on time, never miss-behaving. All of their professors find them kind and sweet. [Person A] is having trouble with money and needs a way to make a few bucks. A friend suggests they start tutoring, so [Person A] starts putting up posters and such, hoping to tutor a few people for money.

One of the people they start tutoring is pretty much the opposite in most aspects [Person B]. Eventually they end up hanging out--possibly getting drunk, that could be amusing.

I can play persons A or B. I would prefer to play a female, I just like it more... I can play with a female or a male! :]

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

Niklaus

I could play the shy tutor if your interested.

Xanaphia

Looking for someone to play person B now... :]

I would like two of these going... :]

Paradox

I'll be person B, if need be  :)

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Xanaphia

If you'd rather be person A, that's fine by me. :]
I was just seeing if anyone wanted to do B.

Paradox

I won't really be around to post until tomorrow night  :-\ PM me in the meantime so we can coordinate...I don't mind being B at all!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker