Seeking partner for romantic plot (seeking male character)

Started by Ravensahnk, August 27, 2014, 07:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravensahnk

Okay so this was a random idea I had today, but I would really like to see it played out.  It seems like an awesome romantic story, and I would love to find someone with similar ideas to input.  This is quite vague, but I have several twists on this idea.  If you would be interested, please PM me.  I’ll happily get back to you.

They had only one thing in common that they both could tell.  They went to the park at the same exact time.  Normally he was walking his dogs through the park, and she was always in the same spot on an old blanket.  She would always be doing something, whether it was reading a book, doing what appeared to be homework, or occasionally she had a small child with her and accompanied by what he assumed was her sister.  He had stopped a few times and almost spoke to her when the child would run up to his dogs, and they would be equally interested in the tiny human.  But neither really had the nerve to speak to one another.  They usually made eye-contact at least once a week, which meant she was just as interested in him as much as he was.  Finally he gets up the nerve to talk to her and somehow the following morning, they both awake in bed together.  Will they at first find it awkward and go on with life?  Or will a relationship form of it?

A lot of details need to be hashed out, but it could most definitely be a nice plot to play.