News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

In the hand, keep the wildlife out of the bush!

A stitch in time, or a penny saved?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

I've had too many stitches (and in painful places!) in my time, so a penny saved.

True love or pure lust?  (and no, in this case, they CAN'T be one and the same)

Morkat

Ooh, I'm born to play forum games! *Flexes*

I'll settle for true love!

Blind or Deaf?    Harr.

Kalen

Crap.. that's a tough one.  Um.. blind.  (and I've got my reasons, one of which is Braille... there's no equivilant for the deaf)

Utterly paralyzed and completely aware, or perfectly healthy, but with a massive drop in IQ (and you know that you've had it.. not since birth)

Sherona

utterly paralyzed...(there are plenty to keep the mind busy even if one can not move..steven hawkins anyone?)

Lose of arms, or loss of legs

Bliss

Loss of legs, I totally pwn in a wheelchair.

In love with someone who will never love you back, or spend your life with a mutual enjoyable friend?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Ugh.. I'd have to try door #2, as I've already tried door #1.

Hmm.. bacon or chocolate?

Bliss

Chocolate-coated bacon, duh! But if only one... bacon. *sighs and turns in her Girl card*

Red wine or chocolate?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

Now see if it were milk chocolate...then red wine, but if its dark....mmm chocolate.

Satin or silk?
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Zaer Darkwail

Satin

Live short fun unhealthy life, or live long healthy and boring life?

Sherona

Short fun, unhealthy definitely

Drinking off-brand drings, eating only off-brand foods, and using only off-brand materials but being a millionaire because of it, OR drinking only Name brands, eating Name brands, and wearing Name brands but being broke because of it.

Zaer Darkwail

I am having kinda both bad sides atm in my RL so I say best brands and first rate things while being broke :).

Excelent marriage and poor group of friends, or good group of friends but sucky marriage?

Caustic

MAWAGE.  Mawage is what bwings us togever today.

MAWAGE... that BWESSED AWangement... dat DWEAM, WIVIN, A DWEAM...

So, Latex or Leather?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

Mmmm, leather. Looks good, feels good, and ooh that smell... *happysigh*

I'm sorry, where was I? Oh yes.

Schoolgirls, or strippers?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Zaer Darkwail

Strippers, they at least show the goods and can take off-job timed suggestions also ;).

So, chocolate or cream on your lover's skin?

Caustic

Whipped cream cleans up easier, chocolate tastes better...

Melted dark chocolate... a dab of butter.  Can be liquid-hot without scalding.  But can tingle.

Sushi from a naked prostitute's body, or tequila body-shots with a complete stranger?

I've NOT had the first, by the way.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

I'm picky about sushi, and tequila is somewhat sterilizing, so I'd have to take the latter.

Tequila, or everclear?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

Tequila!

Margarita on the rocks or frozen?
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Bliss

Frozen; I'm a sucker for slushies.

Apples or pumpkins?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

Apples.

Istanbul or Constantinople?

Bliss

Constantinople.

John, or John? *smirk*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

BK Geno

Um, that is a tough one. I choose... Mikey!

Post by post, or IM games?
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Kalen

PBP... IM games are fun, but too distracting, and hard to get organized.

apples or oranges?

BK Geno

Oranges.

Grapes or Grapefruit?
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Kalen

Grapes.  Nobody ever made wine from grapefruit... and if they did, they REALLY shouldn't.

ribbed or studded?  :P