(Extreme) Seeking hyper hung slave to his vampire brother (MxM / TSxM)

Started by PaleEnchantress, January 27, 2015, 02:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

Feel free to PM me with unrelated plots using elements from my rp preferences. This is just one suggestion. Im rather in the mood for something things move rather slow atm.

This plot was meant to be for someone else, who had something come up. They and I may still work something out, but in the meantime I have a perfectly good opening post just waiting to be used. It's got my usual elements, small dom large sub, macro cock, CBT, very dark themes, potential castration, mentally ill characters. I intended for this to be just male on male, but I could play a transexual instead. The massive size of the older brothers sex organs have made him a parriah. He can never escape the sexualization and objectification of them, nor can he escape the extreme sex drive it gives him.

You would be the muscular and freakishly well hung older brother who has been in love with his younger brother for years. You were okay with never sharing your feelings, as long as you could protect him and be there for him. Then you killed him, or at least you feel as if you did. He was the only light in your world and he died horribly because of debt you got into with your drug habit.

Lucky for you he comes back from the dead, but he is different. He is a vampire with nautical powers (Tentacles Ahoy!). Now you can feel the rapture of his lips against your skin as he sinks his fangs in and drinks your blood. Death hasn't left him in the most emotionally stable condition, and ti hard to tell what really can hurt a vampire until you see it happen. Your relationship is complicated, but you're happy to be his bloodpet, his slave; it's more then you ever hoped for. Things get even more chaotic when the vampire council doesn't know what to make of this unique breed of vampire your brother has become.

I have already made the opening post. The Unamed person my vampire is reaching out toward is your character, seeing this monster that looks like your beloved brother come out of the sea. Disturbing content warning! Even in the opening post  the extreme nature of this game is shown.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222324.0
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

PaleEnchantress

Been a while so I thought i might bumb. Im allowed to do so once a month and it's been well over that.

PaleEnchantress