[Extreme] Victims wanted: Caution no limits

Started by Shadowz, May 11, 2008, 07:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

Looks in wondering if this is the right place “Excuse me I was told I could find the massage parlor hear?”  :-X
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Shadowz

Quote from: Far eyes on May 15, 2008, 02:46:42 PM
Looks in wondering if this is the right place “Excuse me I was told I could find the massage parlor hear?”  :-X

*raises eyebrow and smiles* Massage parlour... er, yes... absolutely... *grins* I think your in the right place  :P

Far eyes

"Oh excellent I would like to book the extra long deep massage please"  ;D
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

A/A

Far eyes

Name: Anna
Hight: 171
Looks: Anna is a petite pale skinned girl; she looks frail in a way like some delicate porcelain doll perhaps because of her skin and large eyes. They are a strange shade of pale blue she has long straight black hair almost looking falls she has a strange sort of beauty serenely not in a classical sense even though her features are beautiful yet she has an oddly disturbing quality. Not a single thing but there is something distant and foreboding about her, unsettling

Background: Anna should by all rights be a happy girl as far as that goes she is wealthy, not rich but enough that living sensibly she should have no worry’s. Yet she is not, although she is not sick of body by any medical term she often falls into fits of deep melancholy although she knows no reason for it, nor could doctors find one. She often jerns for something that she can neither name nor picture, to this comes her shyness cutting her further off from the world.

A/A

strenoth

Oh this is interesting... I'd like to reserve a character slot for the moment, and I'll have a bio up for you before it's my turn.

hmm, though I did think of a little twist if you want to add a supernatural element to your story eventually.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
BDSM Orientation: Switch
Sexual Limitations: Site limits, no male-on-male

Temari Cruelty

Next Victim: The Twisted Seduced

Name: Temera Malicin (Mal-i-can)
Nature:(Surface) A kind gentle women who still acts around her teens and seems unsure of her act and what she wants. (Beneath) A dark cruel women who wishes nothing but the worst to happen to her, or her enemies. She would kill someone with ease and drink their blood just to taste that salty liquid of vitality.
Job: Unemployed and looking

Bio: Having been raised by parents who didn't care much about her and let her do as she wanted. To them and almost everyone she was the silent book worm school girl with few friends, but to her so called boyfriends she was a torturous women who found anything and everything to blackmail them. After she got old enough she moved out and went home and job hunting, coming to this small village and starts to wonder what goes on in it and soon finds curiosity in these two certain women, but has no clue what she is getting her self in to now...
Disarm me, I will arise
Harm me, I will arise
Dismember me, I will arise
Kill me, I will arise
I am the one you fear;
I am the wilted rose...
I am Death

Greenthorn

As a means to clean this thread up a bit...I am listing the victims in order and how they will come into the game.  If you are listed here and have -not- recieved the Warning PM from myself or Shadow please let one of us know.  Also If I missed someone, let me know so I can stick you in the right place. 

Great Triangle
Alexander
Sethite
Far Eyes
Temari Cruelty

There is now a thread for the victims to respond to the 'wanted ad', after you have been given the Warning PM, feel free to go and answer the ad in the thread.  Think of it as if you were really answering an ad and your post is an email response.  This is a way for victims to stay involved in the game and for us to keep things organized. 
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=15318.0~the ad

Greenthorn

As an added note to the above...

Once you post an email response in the thread, you will get the warning PM that you will need to respond to.  It's -is- your final warning!
*smirks*

*needs to get organized*

Greenthorn

Still need:

A cross dresser (male character)

Someone to play the long term role of a feedee (female character)

NEW! Someone who would like to be a stalker (male or female, but they will end up a victim.  Will stalk Stine and make his life miserable for a short time)
[/s]

Greenthorn

Wanted: Someone to play Thorn's brother...*nods* he will become a victim *grins*.  Right now the invite is out to GT to play the role, but if he declines...

strenoth

Oh, I've been pondering a role for a character, so if GT doesn't want it, then I will gladly take up the position of the doomed brother. :) *coughs* not that I've ever played a role like that before.  >.>

Greenthorn

Quote from: strenoth on May 22, 2008, 10:57:21 PM
Oh, I've been pondering a role for a character, so if GT doesn't want it, then I will gladly take up the position of the doomed brother. :) *coughs* not that I've ever played a role like that before.  >.>

*grins* I think GT is taking it..though not 100% sure!!

In either case, keep watching cause I think a few more longer lasting roles are coming up *winks*

strenoth

Oh, and did you two care at all for the adding-fantasy element I submitted in PMs? I hadn't heard one way or another about it, so I'm not sure.

Greenthorn

I -think- we agreed not to add supernatural and to keep it all human (though with all the debauchery I might be wrong..will need Shadowz to confirm) ;D

Shadowz

yes Thorn -if memory serves- i believe we did agree on keeping this in the realms of the physical  ;D

The Great Triangle

Considering that Shadow and Thorn could be fairly easily mistaken for vampires by someone sufficiently gullible, it's probobly more fun to downplay any possible supernatural elements.

Of course, that doesn't mean their victims won't occasionally come up with supernatural explanations for what's happening to them.  They just have a really really low chance of being right.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Temari Cruelty

Excuse me Triangle-San,
But I think they don't want any supernatural in this, and I would just go with their wants

Sorry if my few 'cents' has angered anyone(it does that some times), but I am only saying as a third party.
Disarm me, I will arise
Harm me, I will arise
Kill me, I will arise
I am the one you fear;
I am the wilted rose...
I am Death

The Great Triangle

I didn't say there would be any supernatural, just the possibility of people thinking that the supernatural was involved.

When you have overwhelming cruelty, it's quite normal to start making up supernatural explanations to try and deal with the situation.  Of course, these explanations often don't help if they lead one to engage in irrational behavior.  A victim has to have some outlet after all. 

Ons and Offs

Temari Cruelty

Disarm me, I will arise
Harm me, I will arise
Kill me, I will arise
I am the one you fear;
I am the wilted rose...
I am Death

The Great Triangle

Well basically, when a man and a woman hate each other very much...

Essentially, victims of violence tend to have to find some way of dealing with what happened to them.  While attempting to find a way of dealing with this psychological stress, many have a tendency to blame themselves, demonize those who hurt them, or try to find sociological explanations for their experiences.  Those who cannot find or create some kind of explanation often become subject to mental illness, such as phobias of objects or situations they associate with their victimization.  Of course, having an explanation can also lead to mental illness, by breaking up a person's behavior patterns.

The psychology of the victim is a far more complex topic than I can really bring to justice here, but it's a good thing to have in the back of your head in non consensual scenarios.  Although of course there's nothing wrong with writing or reading scenarios that rely on simplistic psychological generalizations like "all women secretly have a submissive side" or "the human spirit never gives in to coercion" so long as one realizes that these aren't a reflection of reality. 

Ons and Offs

Greenthorn

errr bump? *laughs*

Still looking for victims...and GT is correct, no supernatural elements..I think Thorn and Shadow shall come to be evil enough ;)

strenoth

My brain is blank on a character concept, but I know I want to play... gleh. I'll work on it. :) Not quite interested in x-dresser or the stalker I'm afraid.

Greenthorn

Quote from: strenoth on May 27, 2008, 07:12:16 PM
My brain is blank on a character concept, but I know I want to play... gleh. I'll work on it. :) Not quite interested in x-dresser or the stalker I'm afraid.

Well Shadow and I can work a role for you...you are willing to be tortured and all?  Have you followed the game?  And we'll need to know if there is anything that is way off limits.  For example, one of our soon to be victims said no amputation.

strenoth

Perfectly willing to be tortured, but i have been bad about following the game, though I did initially read it to what had been posts (last post was first victim screaming 'this is not concentual!'). heh. harder to follow when I don't have a role in mind yet.

My only hard limit really is no bathroom stuff.

Amputation is neutral, but part of the role if that's what you want. I prefer more inventive pain than mere dismemberment, though obviously it's quite traumatic for the victim. on those lines though, castration should only be as part of the final scene.

My preference is for a heavily sexualized experience, which could vary from being in a position where at the end of each night he's being ridden and knows if he climaxes before they are done enjoying themselves, they'll kill him (and obviously, eventually he does, whether form broken spirit or their sexual skill.) to each night being ringed then aroused, which will keep him hard until released, before they begin their games, again preferably with actually sex being involved.

And I paused long enough to fully catch up with the story, going very well so far. :)

Greenthorn

Okay we need someone to play a female.  She will be our current victim's girlfriend and fairly innocent, not into bondage and such.  We will approach her but we stress that she will be a victim (including death).  If you are interested, please respond here or PM Shadowz or myself for more information.
[/s]