Skull & Shackles: Pirates of the Skies [Pathfinder | Now closed]

Started by Heady Dionysus, November 29, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Mister Ugly

BTW Robyn. not sure if you have played a magus before but here is a link that explains Spellstrike about the best I have found!!

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2nler?A-Guide-to-Touch-Spells-Spellstrike-and-Spell

MU
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 05, 2017, 04:47:22 PM
*Camilla calls out and giggles, snuggling back*
*buries her face in the witchy cleavage and smiles* Best buddy ever.

Quote from: Mister Ugly on December 05, 2017, 04:50:01 PM
BTW Robyn. not sure if you have played a magus before but here is a link that explains Spellstrike about the best I have found!!

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2nler?A-Guide-to-Touch-Spells-Spellstrike-and-Spell

MU

I have, but always good to review. I know about the (TWF like thing with using Arcane Mark).

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 05, 2017, 05:00:30 PM
*buries her face in the witchy cleavage and smiles* Best buddy ever.

I have, but always good to review. I know about the (TWF like thing with using Arcane Mark).

*camilla giggles and pets her* You are!

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 05, 2017, 05:02:36 PM
*camilla giggles and pets her* You are!
Or the pet, depending on who you ask.
*points at the collar that has been given*
I think I might have a ball gag in waiting too? Depends on the mood I guess!

Mister Ugly

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 05, 2017, 05:00:30 PM

If you are not married to your traits. One I often get for a magus is...Two-World Magic. Then take from the Inquisitor Spell list, Brand Cantrip doing 1 point of damage and your attack and is a cantrip...only touch damage one I found that works well with a  magus!!

MU
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
Albert Einstein

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 05, 2017, 04:43:09 PM
Hahaha, I think you got them XD

He missed my viking char on page 9 which also included theme songs to each char.

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 05, 2017, 05:05:38 PM
Or the pet, depending on who you ask.
*points at the collar that has been given*
I think I might have a ball gag in waiting too? Depends on the mood I guess!

There's always a ball gag in waiting ;D

Mister Ugly

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 05, 2017, 05:11:51 PM
He missed my viking char on page 9 which also included theme songs to each char.

I didn't miss him just wasn't sure if you were offering him up as well

Let me see if I can squeeze him in

MU
Albert Einstein

Revelation

Maybe it would be better to have links to the characters rather than reposting the profiles? It would take up less space metaphorically.

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Mister Ugly on December 05, 2017, 05:12:53 PM
I didn't miss him just wasn't sure if you were offering him up as well

Let me see if I can squeeze him in

MU

He is a part of the Lightning magus riding the hellhound eidolon beside the viking and swashbuckler into battle while the witch brings the pain, the summoner buffs, and the skald places the death giving music of beautiful glory. (Patent pending).

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 05, 2017, 05:12:16 PM
There's always a ball gag in waiting ;D

Best bosom buddy ever!

Mister Ugly

Found Him and ..... and....and...damn Changing...I am gonna go take a nap and eat prunes cause I should have thought of that myself

<drools and plays with dust bunnies> what wait was I doing something!!

MU
Albert Einstein

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Mister Ugly on December 05, 2017, 05:19:21 PM
Found Him and ..... and....and...damn Changing...I am gonna go take a nap and eat prunes cause I should have thought of that myself

<drools and plays with dust bunnies> what wait was I doing something!!

MU

*Nisha pulls him into her bosom and pets* Its okay mister!

Mister Ugly

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 05, 2017, 05:16:03 PM
He is a part of the Lightning magus riding the hellhound eidolon beside the viking and swashbuckler into battle while the witch brings the pain, the summoner buffs, and the skald places the death giving music of beautiful glory. (Patent pending).

with that image I think this fits!!

https://youtu.be/WI0mSEzttx8
Albert Einstein

Ixy

I'm going to withdraw my statement of interest from this one. There are so many applicants, so much number-origami, so much stuff, I feel as though giving a character enough glitz and buff to stand out would be like burning up the engine on the test track. 

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Ixy on December 05, 2017, 05:48:30 PM
I'm going to withdraw my statement of interest from this one. There are so many applicants, so much number-origami, so much stuff, I feel as though giving a character enough glitz and buff to stand out would be like burning up the engine on the test track.

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you get better luck with another game.

Muse

Meep! 

Has M.R. still not posted his aplication wtih my step sister because of my confusion about age? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Mister Ugly

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 03, 2017, 05:53:31 AM
And it's amazing how every game on E becomes swamped in anime pictures. I mean c'mon guys there's art styles out there where people actually have facial features  :P

I guess I too am a heretic and non believer! I agree Chulo nearly every time I have applied for a game the art tends toward majority anime and when a the GM says he wants more realistic art people leave in droves...

I like anime and back in the day loved to collect the films. Now I guess it doesn't do that much for me...

Yea I know I will go hide under a rock now!!

MU
Albert Einstein

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Mister Ugly on December 05, 2017, 06:35:28 PM
I guess I too am a heretic and non believer! I agree Chulo nearly every time I have applied for a game the art tends toward majority anime and when a the GM says he wants more realistic art people leave in droves...

I like anime and back in the day loved to collect the films. Now I guess it doesn't do that much for me...

MU
Vergil! We have another Heretic!

eBadger

Quote from: Ixy on December 05, 2017, 05:48:30 PM

Bummer, cause you're a fun player, but I get it.  This thread has gotten insane!  Look forward to other games.

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: Mister Ugly on December 05, 2017, 06:35:28 PM

MU

Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

RobyntheWitch

Captain Whitebread

My name is Captain Whitebread and I too must speak out against the horrors of anime art.
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

RobyntheWitch

Captain Whitebread

Hey, nobody told me I was the chosen one.  It's just that anime is like sand.  It gets everywhere.
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.