A DA's kidnapping group roleplay idea

Started by playfullchick76, July 02, 2011, 09:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is an idea that is in the single one as well, but, it could work as a group roleplay, based on the scale, so heres the basic idea.

My character, a DA, is working to clear the streets of New York, or Chicago, when she is kidnapped on the orders of a mafia Don. She's taken to an underground gentlemans club and trained to be one of its best girls. She wouldnt be seriously hurt, but would have no way to escape, and as only those in organised crime circles go there, no one would help her.

I already have Mistress Sarah in, so I would need someone to play the Mafia Don I assume, and some other club roles, like other girls there, waitresses, security maybe, whatever sings best to you.

I do have one requirement for anyone who joins, they cant vanish. A group roleplay is like a house of cards, take one away, and it collapses. I'm a creative, imaginative roleplayer, as is  Mistress Sarah, and if you want a skilled roleplay, this is one.

Im sorry if  my requirement offends anyone, but ive seen too many good and fun group roleplays fizzle and die because of players vanishing. So if you sign on, no vanishing, at least not without some prior warning.

This roleplay has the chance to be a good one, and we can have some real fun with it, but only if no one vanishes. As to the posting speed, for the continuity of the roleplay, it would help if replies came in within one to three days. That helps to keep it fresh and full of life.

Mistress Sarah

Hello all, I've written a basic round-up of the plot, which is largely up to edit and change.

QuoteThe family would be some sort of a new emergence of the Italian Mafia. They were on the verge of a huge merge with another family before playfullchick76's character had cracked down on their consigliere, which made the family's Don order to your kidnap. He did not want to give you the mercy of death, he wanted playfullchick76's to suffer the biggest levels of humiliation.

I'll be adding my character sheet soon which will be either a member of the family or one of the club's leading "ladies". In the mean while we would like those positions to be filled but feel free to add you own as playfullchick76 has already said.

The Don
Underboss
Club's Manager
Club's Ladies
Clients and what not

subjuanita

I might be interested in being one of the club girls. But I have a question are the club girls kidnapped also?

Mistress Sarah

subjuanita

Well I was just thinking they might be kidnapped also, otherwise what's to prevent the kidnapped DA from going to them for help when she gets a chance?

Karlissa

I would be interested in playing one of the clubs girls, and I agree with subjuanita's idea of them also being kidnapped.

Mistress Sarah

It sounds logical, but since the whole concept of the RP is about playfullchick's character being the DA that is abducted. If it's something that playfullchick needs to decide on. In the meanwhile I'd be grateful if you guys could start working on your character sheets. Mine shall be uploaded soon, too. :)

johnny5

I'd be interested in playing the Mafia Don, I have a number of ideas about the character.  Anyway count me interested :-)

playfullchick76

Excellent, so we have a Mafia Don, and two club girls, excellent. The girls could all be kidnapped, they could be tourists that are kidnapped, or local girls, its up to you as to who you were before you were kidnapped and trained at the club.

Girls, put in your character ideas, a bit of history, things like that, put to keyboard whats going through your minds.

Johnny S, the same, tell me about your ideas on the Mafia Don.

subjuanita

Here is my idea for one of the club girls...

Erica was a actress who dreamed of being on TV and in the movies. At 22 years of age, a great figure, and the desire to "make it" in the entertainment business, she certainly had the potential to succeed. Erica worked part time at the local Denny's and they allowed her a flexible work schedule to go out on auditions.

Erica was working at a local Renaissance Faire on the weekends to hone her acting skills, and hoping to get discovered. She got her wish one Saturday when two well dressed men and a woman talked to her at the Faire about being in a cable television series called "Dance the Night Away". It sounded interesting to Erica so she joined them at the woman's home for dinner that evening to talk about it more. The last thing Erica remembered of that night was drinking the dessert wine and then feeling lightheaded before passing out at the dinner table. When she awoke she found out exactly what type of dancing they wanted her to do. If she refused they would hurt those listed in her address book she kept in her purse.

playfullchick76

I like that, thats good, very good, and the pic fits as well. i should put in mine as well.

Name, Alyssa Knight.

Alyssa was one of the most driven DA's in Chicago, doing her best to rid it of the city's mob influence, and at only 25, worked very hard, forsaking a family to make sure that the mob couldnt spread their influence. She was kidnapped from the back of a police precinct after some cops were bribed to lure her there, and woke up at the underground club, where she would be trained to be one of the clubs  top earners. If she refused, her parents and sister would suffer fatal accidents.

She has a quick mind, but her hot body and good looks would ensure that she was one of the most popular and asked for girls, and because she was their enemy outside, they would enjoy making her dance for them, give them lap dances, strip, be whatever fantasy girl they wanted that night, anything and everything that would shock the new Alyssa.

johnny5

Name: Vincent Capelli

Vincent lived his life by one simple rule, everyone had a price.  Well almost everyone, there was a new hotshot da in town, a blonde doll with something to prove.  Vincent tried the subtle way, it was always easier to just pay the law off, so much cleaner.  But the little bitch wouldn't bite, she just kept coming and was costing him a fortune in the process.  Finally Vincent had enough, it was time to teach young miss Knight her place,while sending a message loud and clear, no one fucks with Vincent Capelli.

playfullchick76

excellent, now we just need Karlissa and Mistress Sarah to put in their profiles for this, and we can get this group roleplay going. Theres another girl whos expressed an interest, and if she posts in a day or two, then she's in.

Eliza

Is there any openings? Maybe for a waitress or club lady? Maybe a double-crossing informant for the DA?

Drakken Guard

~Joseph "Fist" McNair~

Joseph, or "Joey" was hired to be a security guard at the club almost five years ago and has done a great job of it ever since.  He earned his nickname "Fist" when he was a street brawler before he was hired, but it was his notoriety in the local neighborhoods that led him to this job.  Despite his slightly small stature, he knows how to throw a punch with the best of them.  He gets paid well to make sure that nobody gets too rowdy in the club and has orders not to kill anyone unless he needs to to keep the club's secret intact.  Overall he's a nice guy though and treats everyone with a decent respect unless ordered not to by the premises owner, aka the mafia.

shadowreppa

Any of the club positions open? If not I can be a repeat customer that likes to sample each and every lady. That or club owner i think.

playfullchick76

shadowreppa, you could be a repeat customer tha samples every lady there, that works.

eliza, you could be a double crossing informant for the DA, perhaps you were the one who informed the don in the first place about what I was doing, playing both sides, and turning me in to the Don paid more, hows that.

Grllover23, I like your character profile, very good.

If I havnt heard from karlissa by the end of the day, I'll assume that she's changed her mind, and we'll go without her.

Eliza

Name: Sylvia Emiliano

Sylvia Emiliano, when everyone saw her, was the head waitress of one of the bigger nightclubs the Capelli family owned, and one that the Don, Vincent Capelli made frequent visits. What most people wouldn't know was that Sylvia was the youngest daughter of the family who wanted to merge with the Capelli family. At 24, she had already made a name for herself in her own family, doing secretarial tasks within the organization. Her information gathering skills and straightforward personality led her to become one of the Don's secretaries, relaying information from all over the city, from all her sources, both indirect and personal ... and by any means necessary. She was the sole person who became an informant for Chicago's finest DA, Alyssa Knight. She gave the information to the Don and the order to kidnap her was made.

shadowreppa

Do I need a C/S sheet? I was thinking, maybe instead of being a repeat customer. Maybe I can just pretend to be different customers that come in and buy the girls' services for a while. Either that or the repeat customer thing. But i thought it would help provide something diff. I can play diff personalities and I could even try out being a female lesbian customer buying the services of a female.

Karlissa

Quote from: playfullchick76 on July 04, 2011, 04:55:06 PM
If I havnt heard from karlissa by the end of the day, I'll assume that she's changed her mind, and we'll go without her.

I am still very much interested, sorry I've just been delayed the past few days by health problems.

Kaitlyn Johnson

Kaitlyn first caught the eye of Vincent Capelli when she was working at a hotel he visited on a business trip. A college student trying to make some extra cash, Kaitlyn had the intelligence to become a brilliant doctor. Her downfall was her looks, she had been blessed with a beautiful figure, luscious lips and stunning sapphire eyes. Many men that met her called her a tease, not because she played a game, but rather that she looked so gorgeous and always turned them down. Vincent Capelli was one such man, and unlike the others did not like to be told no. He saw the profit that could be made from such a girl, her talents wasted on a medical career. She found herself kidnapped by his employees and sent to work in one of his clubs as a stripper and prostitute. When it became known to them that she had a submissive nature she became the club's all around play toy.

A thorough background check had been done on Kaitlyn before she was abducted 6 months ago. and she was found to have no living relatives. Her inheritance soon became the propery of Capelli just as she had, and everyone at her school just assumed she was another medical student that couldn't hack the pace.

playfullchick76

Karlissa, I like what youve come up with, very good, very sexy and suitable.

Shadowreppa, it would be good if you played as different customers, as there are more kidnapped girls at the club than customers, but we can have each other with npc customers. The last thing I want is for anyone to feel left out and get bored, as that will kill the rp when people drop out.

Eliza, I like what youve come up with as well, very, very good, and, it would definately work if my character is seeing yours for the first time, and only then realises who set me up.

I havnt heard from Mistress Sarah, but I hope that its soon, so I'll put in the first post tomorrow night whether she's replied or not, and then its on. I'm thinking that the club would have the ground level, and the first floor, which would be all that most people saw. Only those trusted or wealthy enough would see the bottom two levels, reached only by private elevator. It would be plushly decorated, as all quality gentlemans clubs are, with the girls suitably attired in lingerie or themed outfits.

My character will have been at the club for two weeks or so, enough to be almost resigned to things, but still dreaming of escape.

One more thing that I hope wont be taken the wrong way. I'll be on holiday from July 25 to August 12, and wont have internet access for that time period. I dont know whether everyone wants to put it on hold as well, or carry on in my absence, its up to you, and I hope that my own absence wont kill this roleplay

Sarah Morgan

Are you stil taking applications for this?  It sounds interesting, and I wouldn't mind being another of the girls, but I see there's quite a few of those already, so there might not be room.  I just thought I'd ask anyway, just in case, and I'll be reading along with this, even if there aren't anymore free spots open.

playfullchick76

We can probably take one more, put in your character profile, and a pic if possible, and when im back from work, I'll do the main post. The ones other than the girls are the bartender, the don, Eliza's character, and the recurring customer, i hope that theyre enough to interact with all of us and keep our group rp going.

subjuanita

Just a thought, since playfullchick76 will be gone on vacation for almost 3 weeks, I think we should continue the roleplay in such a way that she can resume it when she returns. An example would be to have brought to the club and put in a isolated cell to "soften her up" for what lies in fate for her. I know there will be others going on vacation too, and I hate to have the whole roleplay stop every time someone leaves on vacation. Some might lose interest too, if there is a long delay.

That's just my thoughts on it, would like to hear what others think about it.

Drakken Guard