News:

Main Menu

Halloween Costumes

Started by Menulis, October 27, 2005, 11:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menulis

What's everyone dressing up as?
I'm renting Pretty in Pink and Sweet Sixteen and am gonna use them as a refernce to dress all 80's. I've already been practing rolling up the cuffs of my pant legs. Oh yeah, I'm gonna be a total babe magnet.
I have nothing to declare but my genius. -Oscar Wilde

RogueJedi

I'll be at my job as a haunter at Scream Forest...

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Menulis

Maybe you could be an Axe wielding manic in Scream Forest, then you could get paid too, just like RJ

Lirliel

Don't know where the Scream Forest is at... so I can't just up and leave ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Menulis

Well, if you're an axe wielding maniac, make your own scream forest. *shrug* Course I doubt you'd get paid then, but you'd probably be on the news, and maybe they'd like make a tv movie about you. Royalties, gotta love that.

RogueJedi

Well, *my* Scream Forest is in Richmond, VA...

Lirliel

Argh... that's to far away ;)
I'm in Europe :P

But I do like the idea of making my own scream Forest, just doubt the police around here would enjoy it :P

AutumnFury

*Is /very/ far away.* West coast, Canada. >>;
"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

Ajoxer

Hmmm... black eye liner. Run it think around my eyes, give me that " Not slept for weeks" look. Plus a nice top hat, and alkaseltzer tablets to chew to give me an appropriatley foamy mouth.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

blackeyedcoyote

I dressed up as a japanese major who has to study 4 or so hours a night so I can make a vague attempt at passing a course that is pure memorization, structure and memorization being the coyote's bane. D:

;__; Seriously. I need more of a life.
~Coyote Knows Best~

AutumnFury

Quote from: blackeyedcoyote on November 01, 2005, 03:05:14 PM;__; Seriously. I need more of a life.
I got a life, and it turned out.. Weird. O-o;
Anywho, I dressed up as a cop.. Then I dressed up as a robber. xD RUSSIAN MAFIA BABY!

Open to:

RogueJedi

I was a crazy ghoul at work.  I would post a pic, if I could figure out how...

Menulis

I always >feel< like a crazy ghoul at work. Maybe I shoulda dressed up as one, but the grill might have melted off the face paint and fake blood.

GolGol

I'm gonna dress up as David Hasselhof...
My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

blackeyedcoyote

Quote from: GolGol on November 02, 2005, 07:18:04 AM
I'm gonna dress up as David Hasselhof...

Scariest costume suggested. *sagenod*
~Coyote Knows Best~

AutumnFury

Open to:

MasterJedi

i put so much effort into my costume, I dressed up as a overweight balding english guy...no one could tell the differance...  :'(

lol in truth, after finding out what my lady dressed as, i made myself a suit of armor out of tin foil and a sword and shield outta cardboard...it looked pants but was a great excuse to walk down the street half naked...  ::)
[tr][td]
Characters:
tPSH: Kale | tEoME: Johny
BSB: Damicus/Arblus | MCZ13: Galad
FtLoaP: Captain David[/td][td]Random Thought:
"What's the definition of a will? It's a dead giveaway...."[/td][/tr][/table]

King_Furby

I thought about getting the Burger King guy costume from the TV commercials but could not find one. LOL that would have been awesome.