Wenter Wants: TG transformations and Sex-Change Stories!

Started by Wenterburn, January 01, 2014, 05:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wenterburn

Hello! I am Wenterburn, and this is my thread. Updated Apr 2022

For story ideas, check out: Wenter Wants: 101 TG Plots

I am here on E to write roleplays involving gender change; primarily (my character) undergoing male-to-female (TG) transformations.
I like exploring the changes - physical, mental, social, status, and more.

I have some ideas, but my favourite threads and stories have come from brainstorming and bouncing my ideas off someone else's.
Let's plot together :-)

With that being said, here are some of my favourite themes/settings.
(In the threads below, I'd prefer to play the transformee - but if you'd like to be transformed also, PM me -- let's work something out!

:: Three Names, Three Wishes::

• College dorm. Brunette wished she had bigger breasts. Redhead wanted to be captain of the Cheer team. Blondie wished she could go through college again as a freshman
  • They cast their spell, but a wandering guy on campus walked in and became the focus of their spell. Or, their favourite hunky TA walked in...
  • Now, they need to deal with their new cute girl junior who's suddenly a girl...

:: Busted in Space ::

• In order to join the Space Admiralty, you have to take the gruelling entrance exam. If you fail, you get recycled into the next flight...but as a female recruit!
  • Going through Space Boot Camp is tough, but one of the female Training Instructors wants to ensure that no guy-turned-girl gets changed back...
  • Based on O2bxx's Back to Basics

:: International Women's Day ::

• Unbeknownst to me, my fiancée is a goddess. She has the power to rewrite reality.
  • It just so happens she decides to change the world so women are the dominant gender, and men are soft and pretty and wear skirts...
  • inspired by Wyrdey's Changeover

Wenterburn

These are some images, videos & gifs that inspired some ideas and stories
Image and Video Links

:: Schools & Uniforms::
+ AR/TG A doctoral candidate/postgrad finds himself backsliding through age and becoming more feminine. Why's everyone patronising him for his age? And what's with the girl's school uniform in his closet? Based on SF's Little Witches

:: Gender Role Reversal::
Suddenly Popular, from Blackshirtboy - exactly the plot I'd love

The New Order, from Kannelart - Fantasy princess plot
Large Image

Barbarian Tales: A Warrior's End, from Kannelart - Barbarian to sexy slave girl
Large Image

Here are some keywords so they appear in search: sex change, gender swap, male to female, feminization, feminisation, gender bender, MtF transformation, M2F, boy to girl.

Here are some of my lingering favourite ideas; there's just something cool about these plots or ideas.

Role - Reversal / Power Loss

These scenarios lend themselves to 1-on-1, or even two who go through a similar situation.
+ Stepford : Wife tricks husband, swapping their roles and genders. Now the manly man's man becomes a girly-girl, and goes from wearing the pants in the relationship to wearing the panties.
+ Suit to Secretary: Similarly an age regression/tg/downward status tale: an executive becomes a young secretary or intern.
+ A Superhero in Distress: Wolfram Steel was a billionaire genius playboy philanthropist who also happened to be a superhero. Saffron 'Saffie' Sage was an ingenue, his secretary who ended up his lover, running the company and picking up after him. A villainous ploy transforms his body into that of a young girl, locking him out of the suit that gave him his superpowers. As Saffron juggles both superheroics and company duties, she needs an assistant - and the roles are reversed for Wolfram.
+ #likeagirl: Boyfriend and girlfriend try to swap sports, then start swapping clothes, and end up swapping roles and gender. Athlete/cheerleader or simply basketball v netball!

Sweet & Pretty

...I just want to feel pretty sometimes, OK? I guess part of it is there's something faintly mysterious and feminine about the girl's school uniform/cheerleading outfit/ballet tights. And it plays a little into humiliating the boy-turned-girl, which is a nice kickkink :)
+ Lingerie Model: I like ogling lingerie models; what must it be like, to be gorgeous and have to flaunt it globally? I'd like to find out.
+ Blondie's Lost Summer/Year: #Spoilers# The short of this is a boy is forced to crossdress as a girl as part of a witness protection/disguise. The long is his aunt actively feminizes him; from providing hormones and shapewear to luring him to enroll in a pageant. There are several elements of this I like; a soft domme, a gradual/slow/process feminization, and a strong reason to act and remain female. That the character somehow develops massive breasts which draw massive attention is hilarious and exciting to me.
+ Power Ranger Pink: The world is in trouble! Five teenagers with attitude receive power coins, only one of the boys gets a pink one, and one of the girls get a blue one...
+ Something involving a girl's school/cheerleading/ballet. I can't figure out all the plots!

Extra Credit

+ Fantasy Adventure: The Ranger is a story about a D&D ranger who puts on a ring and slowly becomes a little girl. It's vivid for the worldbuilding and slow burn transformation. Something similar, set in a D&D/RPG/fantasy world would be pretty cool.
+ META: The Roleplayers: A roleplay about roleplayers and the torments we put our characters through. What if they turn the tables on us, and torment us instead?
- Dungeons & Dragons: Based off Kieron Gillen's die. What's supposed to be a simple tabletop fantasy roleplaying game ends with the players getting sucked into the fantasy worlds, as their characters...

Wenterburn

Some sample writing.

SMUT AND SUBMISSION
THE GIRL AND THE GLOVE
An original setting, but spiritually in Zhor, a fantasy world, where barbarian pirates and Earthman merchants become pleasure slaves at the prick of a syringe. Some genre-defining tales: A Lancer's Tale and A New Lancer's Tale (superb)
We tried our own take on it using Alien technology!
SMUT / MASTER-SLAVE / CLASS WARFARE / ZHOR /

PRETTY & WITTY & BRIGHT
GAP YEAR GIRL
A bumbling bloke offends classy sisters who use magic to help him learn all about America - and growing up as a teenage girl, too! Like it or not, he's spending his gap year - girl!
HIGH SCHOOL / SOFT MAGIC / SLICE-OF-LIFE

A LITTLE BLACK MAGIC
A witch and her friends decide to play with a little black magic. Twelve girls, twelve pieces of clothing, twelve feminine traits -- and one unsuspecting clueless boy! Will he figure things out before the twelfth change, at the twelfth hour? Is he going to be stuck as a cute little princess, just like Cinderella? And why do they always become cheerleaders in these things? A fluffy homage to Morpheus' Thirteen Names.
COLLEGE / MEAN GIRLS MEETS SOFT MAGIC

GENRE BREAKERS
THE FERTILE VALLEYS OF SHAMBALA
Another bestselling pulp adventure featuring the intrepid Captain Fleshmann and the inimitable Lord Butterworth!
In this tale of action and adventure, Fleshmann and Lord Butterworth journey to discover the secrets of the Fertile Valleys of Shambala! Cultists! Airships! Mysterious naked women! And at the centre of it all, a holy pool that holds the secret of paradise - or armageddon instead! Don't miss out on our heroes' latest installment!
PULP / EXPLORERS / ADVENTURE-COMEDY

STILL DREAMING
Absolute geeks that they are, Ursula and Ellison fill up a playlist of VR scenarios, hit randomize, and jack in. A bug prevents them from jacking out til they complete the playlist, with some questionable scenarios while logged in as each other! They've been a high school prom queen and her beau, a femme fatale assassin and a vampire lord, and now a raging barbarian and the vestal priestess...what's next?
VR / MULTIPLE WORLDS / ROMANCE AND SMUT

Secret spoiler for threads.

WAKE with fireice.

There are two problems on board.
One is that there is a problem with connection the navigation systems. SomnusAI can't access it.
You're woken up because you're the navigational engineer
Once you investigate, you'll realise the computers are working fine, so it's the wires to the sensors.

However, to get to that, you'll need to squeeze into some narrow shafts to repair the wires.
So, the smaller, female body works better.
Plus, she's actually a repair engineer, for both internal and external systems.
In order to repair the system, the computer helps you "remember" some of her memories.
This makes you access some of her memories of growing up female.

Reserved.

Wenterburn

And here are some ideas, based on stories I've read recently.

:: Streamer Changed::
Based on Blankage's For the Cappers: A live-streamed transformation into a titty streamer.

:: Cyberpunk Subcasting::
From Cooper's Cyberpunk'd. The idea of perceiving yourself as somebody else (your partner) internally, while still looking like yourself externally.
QuoteWhen you Subcast as another person, you feel and perceive yourself as them, meaning that if I Subcast as Hannah I'd spend the day feeling like I had D cups, a big ass and wide hips. If I glanced in any mirror, I would see myself as her and when I spoke I would hear myself speak in her voice.

[...]

I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring Hannah's pretty face. She was so gorgeous: big eyes, plump lips, high cheekbones, perfect, flawless skin. I brushed her hair from her eyes with long, red nails, slipped a thumb into my shirt to adjust an imaginary bra strap, feeling the weight of my full, firm breast as I did.

I was distracted by the fact that the underwire in my bra had slipped up under my boob and was pinching hard, my stiff nipples poking against the firm cups of the bra, plus it felt like my panties had ridden up into my butt.

:: Masculinity Thief::
From Cooper's Masculinity Thief
She pulled his underwear off him, and he thought she was going to make love to im again, but instead she put on his underwear and then got dressed. She took what she wanted. But then she tossed her underwear onto his chest and said, "Put them on."

"What?" "Put them on."

They were boy shorts, like he'd seen her wear before, blue. They could almost have been men's but for the elastic waistband which read Victoria's Secret. He felt nervous, excited.

"I'm surprised you wear Victoria's Secret."

"I don't," the girl said. "You do.

"Your ass looks so hot in those, babe," The girl whistled, then slapped him on the ass. "Let's trade."

:: Perfect Partner::
Via RH Music on Fictionmania.
A man signs up to be matched to his perfect partner, both physically and personality-wise. He gets excited that his partner is going to be a girly-girl who dresses femininely, but instead he's experiencing it from herself.
Conditioning

The program had started pinging to indicate that I had made a 'perfect'
response. I felt a delicious surge of pleasure in getting it right.

"You look beautiful in dresses."

"Why thank you, Tom," I said, pleased. My character held his arm as they
both walked down the street, chatting.

"In fact, I think you should wear dresses all the time."

"A-a-all the time?" I stammered.

The computer clicked its tongue with the 'tch tch tch' sound.

I tried again.

"Of course, Tom!" I said, as happily as I could. "I agree. I *should*
wear dresses all the time. You are so smart!"

** Ping! ** The computer accepted my new response.

"And stockings. I hate pantyhose. You should switch to stockings."

"Really?" I asked. "Stockings??"

** tch tch tch **

Damn it! Wrong again. I took a breath to try again.

"Of course, Tom! I didn't know that you liked them so much. Of course,
I'll switch to stockings right away."

** Ping! **

"You know, those kind which require garters to hold them up."

Garters??

"Well, those *are* the best kind," I said, my character smiling up at
Tom. "If I'm going to wear stockings all the time, then, *of course*
that should be the type that I would wear."

** Ping! **

"And high-heels, of course."

"Of course! They go with the stockings."

My character held tighter onto Tom's arm and placed her head on his
shoulder.

"Anything you want me to wear," I said, "just tell me. I'm happy to do
it. You have such good taste, after all."

** Ping! **

"You are the most wonderful girl any guy could ever hope to have," Tom
said, holding my character's hands in his and looking me straight in the
eye. "And you know I just want you to always look your best."

"Oh, of course, Tom! And it's a pleasure to dress nicely for you. You
are always so appreciative!"

** Ping! **

"And I think that if you look nice, you feel nice, and you have more
self-confidence," Tom said.

"I completely agree!"

** Ping! **

"And so I always you want to wear the nicest things. You know,
stockings, dresses, high heels..."

The computer paused.

"Lingerie?" I wondered out loud.

** Ping! **

"And of course, *lingerie*," said Tom, grinning. "You'll wear nice
lingerie, won't you? For me?"

"Absolutely! I love wearing nice, luxurious lingerie. But just for you,
Tom."

** Ping! **

Tom smiled.

"You know," he said, "since your breasts are so wonderful, why are you
hiding them?"

"What do you mean, hiding them?" I asked, confused. After all, here I
was, my blouse undone and breasts (in a bra) exposed.

"Your clothes, all of those high neck lines. I just think you could show
a little more cleavage, don't you agree?"

The computer paused.

I took a couple of deep breaths. Was I really talking to this virtual
person? Was this really happening? And here he was telling me to start
wearing clothes with more cleavage? I knew what I was supposed to say.
All responses followed the same pattern. But something felt different
this time. More intimate. More... real.

"Of course, Tom!" I said with as much enthusiasm as I could muster. "If
you think it's best, then absolutely, I'll wear clothes which show more
cleavage!"

** Ping! **

"That's my good girl," he said, returning to my breasts.

I sighed as my breasts and nipples tingled as he played with them. God,
this was turning me on!

But then he stopped again!

"Please don't stop!!" I whined, pathetically.

"And how about a push up bra?" he asked. "Would you wear a push up bra
for me? From now on?"

"All the time?" I asked.

"Of course all the time," he answered.

The computer paused.

"Absolutely, Tom," I said. "I would love to wear a push up bra for you!
And if you want me to wear them all the time, well then, that's exactly
what I'll do!"

** Ping! **

Wenterburn

:: Pretty Babes & Face Claims::

Babes

Brunette, Curvy, Sweet

Nicola Cavanis

Brunette, Curvy, Naughty

Elsie Hewitt

Korean, Beauty, Naughty

Park Jung Yoon

Beauties

Korean, Black Hair, Cute

Park Jung Yoon

Cute, Redhead, Freckles

Annalise Basso

Dark hair, Cute, Eyes

Chandler Bailey

Ideas

Wenterburn

I'm on a Wyrdey Kick, so:

INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY inspired by http://fictionmania.tv/stories/magic/CHANGEOVER.txt
Unbeknownst to me, my fiancée is a goddess
She decides to rewrite Reality so women are the dominant powerful gender and men are soft and pretty
Next to her I bear the brunt of the changes and try to navigate the daily role inversions and new situations

SUPERHERO TO DAMSEL An aging superhero is paired up to mentor a former sidekick now superheroine. A villain's curse makes so it that as she gains power and confidence, he loses his powers and gets younger and more feminine. Eventually she is the superhero, he is the sidekick and finally he becomes just a normal, unpowered girl who becomes her damsel in distress, regularly kidnapped or just on her arm, while she becomes the mighty superhero.

REALITY AGENTS Based on
http://fictionmania.tv/stories/scifi/MWSwitchworld.txt a pair of agents are hunting down a rogue agent. The first timeline they jump to has womenslightly taller than men, the second has men having breasts. Actually, the female agent is orchestrating the mission as retirement for us both, so she can retire in a timeline where she is the dominant one and I am just a pretty arm candy

CHEERLEADER PLOT basically just http://fictionmania.tv/stories/magic/CheerleaderNote.txt