Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Delta [Needs More Monsters]

Started by AndyZ, October 21, 2012, 01:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Quote from: OutlawHarlot on October 23, 2012, 12:19:14 PM
A'righty sounds good!  Thanks for the help and creating what I'm sure is to be a fun place!  Look forward to finding some monsters now.

Oh, and the little button right underneath the Bold tag is for images.  If you put that tag around the picture URL, the picture will show right up on your post.

Quote from: Sethala on October 23, 2012, 12:20:34 PM
Not sure if I really have the time to join this, but I'll toss an idea in anyway, see if you're ok with it, Andy.

Basically, a succubus that also has with her a "pet" mimic, that's able to take on the form of clothing.  Something like these images: (warning, very NSFW) http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=living_clothes.

The succubus doesn't really have tentacles of her own, but her pet is able to form as many tentacles as needed.

The way it's described seems a little off, but I see what you're going for with the pictures.  That seems okay.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Rage

Quote from: AndyZ on October 23, 2012, 12:06:17 PM
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=155682.0

Put both girls and monsters in there.

No, I mean... Where's the sheet that needs to be filled in for monsters.

Or, d'you just want me to post the description I gave there?
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

AndyZ

Some people use the same one as the girl, but a description is fine.  Monsters tend to be more mysterious anyway, and that allows for some flexibility where a monster may not use particular aspects around one girl as others (depending on who has what in the Ons and Offs).  Either way.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Rage

Alrighty, I'll move the monster's character over ^-^
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

OutlawHarlot

Quote from: AndyZ on October 23, 2012, 12:23:21 PM
Oh, and the little button right underneath the Bold tag is for images.  If you put that tag around the picture URL, the picture will show right up on your post.

Oh thanks!  I'll try to use that next time.
Being with me is like having sex while camping...it's f*cking intense!  He he, always looking for new partners!
Oh and I made an O&O page here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154282.0
And a rp request board here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159209.0
"Oh no! A tentacle monster, and here I am in this short skirt...whatever will happen next?"

Astrofig

Name: Constance Walker
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Year abducted: 2012
Personality: Very kind and warm, she cares deeply about the other girls and wants to do whatever she can to help them. She will try her best to find them all a way out.
Current Clothing: Errand-running clothes--fitted jeans, a sequinned top and black jacket, flats on her feet. Her earrings seem to have been lost in the abduction.
Please indicate your preference: Here are my ons and offs.
Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: Yes, please!
Copious amounts of cum: Only if it winds up inside
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: No

AndyZ

Kimera

AndyZ

Thanks for the link.  Looks good to me.

Kimera

I'll put a copy of it in the new char section then

Zaer Darkwail

Well, can I re-use my old shadow creeper tentacle monster from here?

AndyZ

Vaulera

I'm curious, what is the timeframe here, because I have a girl in a bodysuit I'd like to use, but it wouldn't make much sense if she was just modern era. If that blows over then i'll just use my old girl.

AndyZ

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 23, 2012, 02:29:47 PM
Ok, I take it he is approved then :).

Yep ^_^

Quote from: Vaulera on October 23, 2012, 03:00:00 PM
I'm curious, what is the timeframe here, because I have a girl in a bodysuit I'd like to use, but it wouldn't make much sense if she was just modern era. If that blows over then i'll just use my old girl.

Could you please define bodysuit?

Vaulera

Okay, so it's one of those skin tight suits that those post-modern women wear that covers everywhere but their face. I wish I had a picture of her not in the damned thing.

AndyZ

Can I see the picture with?  Are we talking a Starfleet uniform or something similar?

If the girl isn't new, it's entirely possible that she made one with the black box.

Vaulera

Name: Claire Green
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Year abducted: 2011
Personality: Claire isn't one to be very free with her emotions, especially since her abduction and stay on the ship. The damn thing has a way of making one jaded quite quickly, but she is sympathetic to the newer girls, and will usually try and console them, either as they arrive, or after their first encounter.
Current Clothing: A skin-tight suit, manufactured by the black box relatively early in her stay.
Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Yes!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

(I haven't used this appearance in a group roleplay yet, but I hope it works just fine. Already sorted out the suit thing, thanks Andy.)

AndyZ

Kimera

Looks really nice

Mind if my monster brings her a visit  >:)

Vaulera

Not at all, feel free once I finish my post in the delta character/ girls dorm threads.

Kimera

Vaulera

Feel free to glide in and steal her away from the explanation, it would be funnier that way. About to get answers when some mass of flesh carries away the speaker.

Kimera

And all the more shocking for the newbies ;)

Zaer Darkwail

Aye, I can imagine the scene where nice girl starts warn and prepare new girls gets snatched and she as jaded as it is continues explanation while not struggling at all against the dragging :P.