Shadows Corner

Started by TheShadowAngel, February 15, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheShadowAngel

MAJOR CRAVINGS: Teen Titans Naruto

Ello everyone! I am TerrorOfDeath, called ether Terror, death, etc etc. It matters not what you call me. What matters is that I am looking for A LOT of new rps. As of now, I barely have any going right now and I need tons to keep my happy. So lets hope you can make me happy and give me tons upon tons of rps. I shall keep a handy counter here so you know how many I have going and if I'm looking for more. To make the thread more neat, I shall put each section in it's own spoiler area.

Current Rp's: 0
Looking for more Rps?: Fuck Yes!!!

======The Rules======

Yes they suck but we all need some right?
00. Don't see anything that catches your eye? Please, message me with a idea of your own! I don't bite, that hard
0. Despite wording you see, please note everyone is 18 or older no matter what series it is.
1. Have fun. Thats what rping is about. Fun and bringing people together.
2. I will reply ATLEAST once a day. If I can't then it'll be no later then every other day. If something comes up that keeps me from posting, I'll let you know so please do the same for me.
3. I will play more then one person. I can play females as well.
4. I prefer Email then Pm's then threads. Just easier via Email for me since I get those easier then knowing when I got a pm or a post in a thread.
5. Did I say have fun yet? Also...I'd love a banana too....
6. Post length. I will do my best to match you. Sometimes I can write a good amount, sometimes I can't. If I can't I'm sorry that I can't get my brain in gear. Please give me a bit to get a good idea.
7. Just so I know you did read my rules and such, which I trust you but you never know about those that skip stuff, say something about banana's in your first pm to me.

=====Fandoms/pairings/plot ideas=====

Just some basic fandom's and pairings here. General things. If you see something not here, just ask me about it! I'm willing to try many things!

=====Fandoms=====

Legend of Zelda
Witch Hunter
SAO *****Craving Badly
Rosario Vampire
.Hack//G.U. ****Craving Badly
Kingdom Hearts
Naruto
D.Gray Man
Assassin's Creed
Parasite in the City
Yu-gi-oh **** Craving Badly
Teen Titans:
OC x Raven **** Craving badly

Disney girls i wanna play against:
Megara
Rapunzel
Elsa
Mulan

======Pairings=====
MasterxSlave
MasterxPet
FatherxDaughter
MotherxSon
BrotherxSister
HunterxHunted
GoddessxMortal
WarriorxHealer
NerdxPopular girl **** Craving
HumanxLamia
HumanxSuccubus
NerdxGoth/Emo **** Craving

=====Plots=====

Please note with my plots, their all just ideas. Feel free to change things as you like to make them more fun for you! ^^

1. The world as he knew was coming to a end. The demons had won the war and his world was about to end. There was but one hope, escape to a new world, holding a orb that contained the powers of a god in it. expect, upon landing he hit his head and was found by a girl. But when she touched the orb, it broke and she became a goddess. ((Can go any way, She can be pure and good or corrupt and evil.))

2. It was summer, their parents had left on their normal three month vacation once more leaving their two grown children by them selves. Expect in this family, the father and daughter shared a trait. Both where nekos. And for the young woman, that time of being in heat is hitting her, stronger then ever.

3. It was a normal day for the young man, going to work, making money, going home and playing on his laptop. But one day, he ordered a ocarina online. When it got there he tried playing it but suddenly it whisked him into a unknown world. One where he was destined too save it, By might and music.

4. He had been traveling for years. Hunting monsters, collecting loot. Now after seven years he returns to his cabin in the woods only to find someone living in his home.

5. He was the last of a race meant to control gods. But he hunted for his power. By both mortals and the immortals. But what happens when someone uses the ultimate lure on a loner? The lure of love?

6969. A young man is warped through space and time to the year 6969. You would think such a year would be filled with endless sex but it's not so. A evil group of overlords called the Dick Elder's have outlawed human touch and everyone wears modest clothing. But once this guy from the past meets a very curious girl and have sex, they set forth a a course that the rest of the planet will follow and overthrow their leaders. Let the war for boning begin! ((PS: If you know the song 6969 by Ninja Sex Party, you'll get the idea :P))

7. Dragons had came to rerule the human world. Girls started to show the same powers as these Dragons, thus being called Ds. But happens when the only male D gets sent to a school full of other Ds? Being the only guy among girls.
8. It was a normal job for him. Kidnap some girl cause of her dead beat parents. But what he doesn't realize it's how much she calls to him on a soul level. Can she accept his life off being a gang boss or will she hate him forever?
9. There was a seal to the gates of hell. It shifted from one destined human to another. This time it was in a body of a woman. One attending a school made for hunting demons. Her teacher, the master weapon user is also her secret protector. Can he keep her safe or will the gates of hell be opened?
10. Pirate assassins. If you thought one was bad, what about both combined? This young man was captain of his own ship and sailed the water's looting and killing all that where bad. But one day, a stow away appears on his ship and not only that, she's carrying a object his assassins masters are seeking to hide from their enemies...
11. No one entered the forest by town. It was said any that entered where killed by the werewolf that lived in it. But this werewolf was a powerful wizard, cursed for tempting a God. Can the girl that dared enter his forest save him or will she become a pet to him?
12. After years of being with a girl, he finds himself alone and now at night dreams of another. Her best friend. Can he win her over? Or will lust take him over?
13. He left the only life He knew behind. Moves across country and into the home of a friend. Now the girl he's cared for his whole life is there, what will happen when he makes his move?
14. Their roommates and share everything. Hell they even walk around naked in front of each other. But soon they start getting feelings for each other. Can they make it work or will it become too akward?
15. FFVII Plot: Rufus was done with the Turks never being able to stop Cloud and his group. So he decided to send his best SOILDER. One said to be better then even Sephiroth. But as he hunts his prey, he notices the girls and decides to deal with them first. But upon confronting them, will they change his mind and get him to join them or will he do his job?
16. Zelda Plot: Ganondorf has always been a guy, but this time it's a girl. Knowing full well what she is and her many many pasts, she decides to get the hero Link where he lets expects. Being his friend and killing him before he can stop her. But being a girl also changes her mentally and she slowly falls in love in him. Can she still kill him and claim the Triforce of Courage for herself or for once will the villian play nice with the hero?
17. Assassin. The word alone sends fear into the hearts of millions. But there's a group that are better. Wetboys. Assassins have a chance of failing. Wetboys never fail. And the greatest of them is Durzo Blint. When he finally takes a student, she ends up bonding what's been keeping him alive all this time. Can he teach her how to become better then him or will be protect her so she never learns what happens if you die and get brought back.
18. Stella Glow Based Plot - God took song away from the world. The only ones capable of singing where Witches. Fire,water,Earth,Wind,Time. Only one make could harness their power. But there's a witch ruining the world. Can he stop her with the help of another Witch? Or will he become her play thing. - CRAVING BADLY!!!!
19. YC has been plagued by a bad nightmare for years. Wanting help she goes to a hypnotist to see what he can do, expect once she's under...he does more then she ever thought he would to her.
20. He was a cold blooded killer, holding a demi-god of death inside him. He felt like no one could love him, that was until he met her. The girl that would change his life forever. But can he hold such a angel, with his blood stained hands?

21. New LoZ plot: Every villian Links been able to slay or stop. Every single one. But There's one thing Link can't kill....Cuccoos...and now a female sorceress has taken control of all the Cuccoos. Now the question is....how long can Link last in the face of a unkillable chicken army?