The game. Looking for 1 more applicant

Started by Tamhansen, February 12, 2017, 03:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamhansen

The game is one of various codenames for a new reality show that will hit the T.V. audiences roughly a year from now. In this show, six candidates are locked in a house together, somewhat like Big brother. However the format has changed a little. Each day, the group is given a competition. Sometimes in teams, sometimes each on their own. The competitions are usually relatively mundane: An egg and spoon race, three a side soccer match, a puzzle. But..

There's a catch. whomever loses the game that day, is forced to submit to a forfeit. A sexual act that will be done to them by the other candidates. This starts out relatively simple and somewhat innocent, but as the show progresses, the acts become ever more outrageous, humiliating and depraved, far beyond what the candidates signed up for, perhaps. If the candidates manage to stay in the house, they will walk away with 25 million pounds between them, but for each candidate that leaves, 5 million pounds is removed from the pot.

The game is a modern day, distorted take on the perverseness of media and reality tv, and will involve lots of different sex acts from very mild to extreme beyond measure. The main kinks of the RP are loss of agency, and public sex, but as the game continues it will cater to more and more extremer kinks.

I'm currently looking for five to six candidates, split evenly between male and female. ranged 16-26, who have signed up for the show, aware of its general concept, but not of the extremes it will go to. Characters can have any kinks you want, but exhibitionism should be a big one. Please keep characters realistic, and for players, please be aware this game will test the borders of your comfort zone, and might drive flat out over those borders while playing freebird.

Any questions, please, just ask.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Alias

Call me crazy, this looks like fun. I'll get the ball rolling!
*takes off clothes to relax*

Swordmaster

Hi there - I have not been involved in a group game to date - but this definitely seems interesting. If you are happy to offer a space I am interested.

quozax

I have been thinking of joining a game that pushes my limits.  Adding my interest.

Alias

Plenty of boys. Wonderful. :)

Roen

I might be interested in this, if there's any room for a gay male character?

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Tamhansen

I'm glad there's interest for this game. Thanks to all of you, and to Alias for getting the ball rolling.

I have no restrictions on the sexual preference of the characters, as long as the writers are aware, the game will involve all kinds of sexual acts between members of either gender. For this reason I do hope we get one or two more female applicants. I don't mind an uneven number, but three on one is hard to work with.
ons and offs

Alias

Quote from: Tamhansen on February 21, 2017, 02:21:41 AM
I'm glad there's interest for this game. Thanks to all of you, and to Alias for getting the ball rolling.

I have no restrictions on the sexual preference of the characters, as long as the writers are aware, the game will involve all kinds of sexual acts between members of either gender. For this reason I do hope we get one or two more female applicants. I don't mind an uneven number, but three on one is hard to work with.

No problem! I'm here to help. More ladies if you insist. :P

Roen

Quote from: Tamhansen on February 21, 2017, 02:21:41 AM

Cool, then I'm in!
So.. Err... Females... No clue as to where one finds one of those.  ::)

-Nathan Alterman.

quozax

I don't know.... Three guys against one girl just sounds like fun.  LOL

Roen

Quote from: quozax on February 21, 2017, 05:50:48 AM
I don't know.... Three guys against one girl just sounds like fun.  LOL
Well, depends on whom you're asking.

Might be fun for the girl, and the two hetero guys, less of a thrill for the strictly-dickly fella :P

-Nathan Alterman.

quozax

I make all my characters bi.   So maybe fun could still happen.

Swordmaster

While my character is delighted to obey the rules of the game or instructions.
However a bit like real life things would be better and more exciting with more than one woman.

Tamhansen

I know that 1 woman and three men can be a lot of fun, and I'll hapilly write a story like that. It's just that this particular setting would be better with a second female at least. In a pinch I can write her myself but I'd rather be on the director's seat with the ocassional guest star.
ons and offs

yuki92

I might be interested with this , if....

well, alright, i'm interested in this...

Roen

-Nathan Alterman.

Tamhansen

Yay. Thanks for joining Yuki.

I'll do a better write up of my idea when I have time. I'll leave the recruitment open for about one week just to see if a sixth joins (Male or female) If not I'll take that role myself. I'll also do a basic character sheet, it will be mostly freeform, but I think for fairness I'll use a very simple stat system for deciding who wins or loses the challenges. Of course, nothing is to stop characters from intentionally losing, but the ratings of the show depend on at least the illusion of competitiveness, and the forfeits being a true punishment.
ons and offs

kingmaster1

I can be the 6th. I'd like to play a bi male

Swordmaster

As the only identified straight male in the game can I just say -

Delighted the game is going going ahead and really looking forward to it.

I'll have my charterer written up over the weekend.

But I am pretty sure his orientation may well be challenged during the course of the game. 

Dashenka

I'd like to know a bit more about the challenges, both the mundane ones and the extreme forfeit or losing challenges. Like, how will they be described in the game and if one character has to submit to all the other characters.. Who decides what is going to happen? I mean for example, a guy losing, and being told to give a bj or oral sex... A straight guy would probably not at all be into that. 
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Alias

Yay! I'm glad this is picking up steam
strangely excited to have my boundaries tested. :)

Tamhansen

Quote from: Dashenka on February 22, 2017, 11:01:00 AM
I'd like to know a bit more about the challenges, both the mundane ones and the extreme forfeit or losing challenges. Like, how will they be described in the game and if one character has to submit to all the other characters.. Who decides what is going to happen?
The idea of the game is to present it somewhat like that old reality show from the 90's Big brother. So the characters will wake each day to find new challenges given to them by the 'host' of the show. We'll use an OoC post to show the result, and then the players can write the characters performing the challenges. On normal days the forfeit will be known ahead of time, devised by the host. In some cases choosing the forfeit is a prize for the winner of the challenge, and in rare cases, a guest will arrive to announce the forfeit, and be part of it. All things that are geared towards getting better ratings. Just like other reality shows with similar format: Big brother, survivor, naked and afraid.

Quote from: Dashenka on February 22, 2017, 11:01:00 AMI mean for example, a guy losing, and being told to give a bj or oral sex... A straight guy would probably not at all be into that.
He probably wouldn't, and the gay guy will probably not like having to have sex with a woman. Dominant characters won't like having to submit, and vice versa. But that is what 'The game' is all about. Like many reality shows it is all about how far are the contestants willing to go for their share of the prize money, and of course their fifteen minutes of fame. People like watching people being demeaned, which is why Idols, and similar shows always start with loads of terrible auditions.

I hope I've answered your questions, but feel free to ask anything.

I'll post character sheet format in a bit.
ons and offs

Tamhansen

I'm always terrible at writing these formatted things, so I'll just write it normally, if anyone can make it into a cool format, feel free.

Character sheet:
IC:
Applicant image: A picture of the applicant. A headshot would be preferable.
Applicant name: speaks for itself
Applicant age: Considering the audience, 18-27 would be ideal.
Applicant Bio: Description of who they are, examples are day job, family, hobbies, favourite music, food.
Sexual preference: speaks for itself
Statistics:Rate each from 1(really bad) to 4 (really good) There are 8 stats, you have 18 points to spend. As said, these are only used to determine the winners of the contests.

Strength
Speed
Agility
Endurance

Spatial Awareness
Logic
Math Skill
Trivia

OoC
Tell me which kinks and situations you'd like to explore. Things you've not done before maybe, or just simply things you like.
ons and offs

kingmaster1

Roen

Should we post the sheets here or PM them to you?

-Nathan Alterman.