News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willow

Of course,

Would you like me if I occasionally fell asleep on the couch
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Despairs

Yes. Would you like if I occasionally walked around half naked, exposing my slim build?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

whimsy

yep

would you like me if i wanted to attend a play rather than go to dinner at your parent's?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me, if I was dirt poor?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

whimsy

you bet

would you like me if i was completely incapable of knowing when to go to bed already
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me I  asked to leave, so I could die alone?

willow

No :(

Would you like me if I stayed up until 3 in the morning

Captain Maltese

That would be perfect, we'd hit bed at the same time. Unfortunately at least two hours too late at night to get some good lovemaking started.

Would you like me if I wanted to work on your gag reflex?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

willow

Yes I think that would get me started ;)

Would you like me if I gently tugged on your hair

Captain Maltese

Ah, passion. Yes indeedy.

Would you like me if I tugged HARD on your hair in times of passion?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Trigon

Not really...

Would you like me if I became an eagle?

whimsy

only if you promised not to scratch my eyes out

would you like me if i couldn't play pokemon go?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Captain Maltese

I have heard of this Pokemon Go thing. Bah, humbug, if I want to go for a walkie I am not going to do so with my eyes plastered to a tiny screen. So, yeah.

Would you like me if I considered owning a cellphone just a necessary evil and not even be too sure about the necessary bit?

whimsy

yep!

would you like me if i was incredibly stubborn?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Captain Maltese

I like character strength. More important, I respect it. Just don't expect me to be even one whit easier to deal with.

Would you like me if I needed silence at times?

Trigon

I probably need much more silence than you, so yes.

Would you like me if I was telepathic?

Captain Maltese

I would love it and would want to play brain games with you all day long.

Would you like me if I was a remote viewer and could see your secrets?

Despairs

No. My secrets are mine alone. I rarely share secrets with those around me. Would you like me if I was batman?

willow

Yes he's cool. Would you like me if I recently came out of a relationship and was a bit sad at times

Despairs

Yes. I would also be an ear or someone you can vent your anger, frustrations, etc.. on. Would you like me if I was a member of the Nazi party?

Captain Maltese

That would depend on which nazi party, and when you joined, and why. Based on that I'd either respect your choice, or loathe you for it.

Would you like me if I was a communist?

Despairs

It would depend on what, where why and how you became a communist. As you and I can get along, you're cool in my book. Would you like me I accidentally created a formula and mixed with water that you unknowingly drank, giving you superpowers.

Captain Maltese

I think if there was no direct unfortunate side effects, I would like you for it. At first. Once I learned that you was the source for this potentially horrible weapon, I would however have to take steps to make sure you could not ever give it to anyone else. If that meant keeping you on a collar and chain then so be it.

Would you like me if I kept you on that collar or chain after the necessary damage-limiting work had be done, because I had found I liked seeing you like that?

Despairs

Yes, so long as rules were established on what can and cannot be done to me while I am wearing a collar or chained up. Would you like me if I was a race car driver and gave you half my winnings, so that you could help out your family and friends(those who are in need, not your money hungry person),financially?

willow

Of course I know a lot of people who could use help financially

Would you like me if I wanted to live off the grid