Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

You can't expect me to drink booze ALL day long.  But the beach part sounds good.  Let's just hook up on sunny weekends *winks*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Grainne

Meet you parents? What? Oh, no..not ready for that so I guess we're through. *glistens*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

Let's face it, my Blue beauty.. you and I.. we're like parallel universes that are slowly coming to a wild collision. Yeah.. heh.. makes the passion intense beyond our wildest dreams.. but really.. big time yikes, yeah? What if we cause a new Big Bang? All because our greed for new sensations of Blue? Nope.. as dark and sinister as I am.. can't be responsible for such delicious destruction. Mostly because you'll be no more. Sadly, my adorable Blue angel.. I must go. Farewell, my Cerulean Sweet.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

But, but...how can you say such a thing my painted dark lord? What manner of speaking is this and where doth it come from? Surely, you know that there's no such thing as the Big Bang?! And...the world is flat!

For that, and for the pain it causes me I must say good bye my dark haired wonder. *weeps*

Belle33

Cheating on me with the blue dude - huh?  I guess I can't blame you.  Still - we're so through!

Grainne

Too bad because I was so looking forward to tonight! Oh, well...if you cannot share me we'll have to say goodbye. *sniffs*

Stone

Share me, she says, but that one time, at band camp, remember the flute? Yeah, that flute. You can't have mine anymore!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

TaintedAndDelish

Dear Mr. Stone,

I regret to inform you that I have left and will not being coming back. Please don't be mad at me? When you told me that I had demons inside me, and that you could flush them out, I trusted you. When you chained me to the wall in that little stone wine cellar of yours with the huge pentagram on the floor and told me to give you my ...uhm... well, you know.. It suddenly dawned on me what you meant by "Flush the demons out", but it was too late. I didn't particularly enjoy being your toy at first, but I ... I guess I got used to it over the years or has it been months? And then there was the time where you made me dress in your strange clothes and shake my ladyco... well, you know.. until I .... Uh,  hold on, I think I need to take care of something....

* 15 minutes pass *

Ok, I feel better now. Anyway, I'm through and I'm not coming back no matter what. I have your dirty photograph collection, the newspaper clippings with the red circles that you tacked all over your walls, and that strange old-fashioned meat grinder that you had in your kitchen. I have no idea why you would want to manually grind meat in this day and age when you can just go to the store and get it... but oh well... it must have mean something to you....

Sincerely,
X

PS.  I think you have rats or something. There's a strange scratching and screeching sound coming from your attic.

Autumn52

Sorry Tainted but that last party was just over the top. Some of those people you invited were, well not human. I am not a delicate flower but I do enjoy life and I think mine is in danger ever hour we are together. Oh by the way Guido the bookie came by and I gave him your work address, sorry but my legs are to pretty to get broken. Have fun. Bye.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Aaron Divine

It's not me, Xandi, it's you. Your hugs are just too much. At first I loved the touch and your warmth, but you were going out of control and needed a hug every 2 minutes we were together. You even randomly hugged strangers on the street! It's getting too much for me to handle, so I am ending it.. Farewell, Xandi.

Autumn52

I'm sorry Aaron but you broke my heart with that last statement. There are never enough hugs to fix it. I am leaving to try to put my shattered life back together. Good bye handsome, Fare thee well, So long, Hasta la vista baby, you get the point.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

SummerWhispers

It is a shame this is not working out between us, all the red and blond hair looks so much like summer, well you get my drift. The fact is I am way to jealous of your ability to change and reinvent yourself, with so much ease. I could never keep up, so I am off to find a calmer more laid back mate, for the stability you know.

Grainne

Oh, Summer...I'm so sorry, I think that in spite of our deep attraction that we just can't get past well...lighting. *shrugs* You love the sunlight while I love the blacklight and *sighs* it'll never work out I'm afraid, so farewell.

Jag

Blacklight...nightlight...just not the same thing. I need someone more willing to put the lights out, Darling.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Grainne

Well, Michi that's where we differ and why it can't happen I'm afraid...I don't mind the lights on.  ;)

Mordred

At first, it was as if the Cerulean Gods finally answered my darkest needs when you appeared that one wild night. Ohhh, but such beautiful blue comes with a price, yes? My coffin is a dark place. It has to be.. just the way I need it.. have always needed it. Lovely girl, you are like a bright blue nightlight. At first, I thought 'great!'.. but look at my eyes. Bloodshot. I'm not getting any sleep. And I think.. I'm actually starting to age again. Yikes! I don't wanna age! Sorry gorgeous.. this just ain't gonna work. Later, my love. *sighs* You'll be hard to get over.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

I'm my sexy, silver tongued vampire phase now, so, I guess this is goodbye. 

Mordred

Who are you and what have you done with my Belle? Ok.. whoever you are, you are still damn sexy.. I'm not complaining.. but first it was nooooo more yellow. Then, little by little all these subtle changes. And now.. black and white? Again.. still crazily sexy.. in fact.. I'm not sure why I pulled you into this little breakup room.. BUT.. we are here.. and.. well.. *scratches head* Yeah.. umm.. guess this is goodbye. Later. *slips her an envelope with two tickets* Heh.. guess what for? *vanishes before any return musical jibes* :P
*See Pillory*

Elina

I don't understand your jokes of blue and therefore, we cannot be together. 

Grainne

Elina! I don't know....I haven't seen you in awhile my dear mentor and that makes me think you've betrayed me..which hurts...therefore, farewell.  :-(

Rhys Thanatos

We are through.  I just cant do it any more.  I cant believe you would do that to me....it hurts.  How DARE you drink that wine without me!

Mordred

Rhys.. dude, you are simply too at peace. Hey, I'm supposed to be the ultra mellow, chilled out one in this thing.. yet you are so laid back, I can't help but feel like ants are crawling all over. Yeah.. it makes not a shred of sense.. but that's exactly what I'm talking about. You are tipping the scale of relaxation soooo far towards you, I have no choice but to descend in my old ways of utter madness. The earth ain't ready for that.. not in this modern time. So.. yeah.. umm.. see you later! It was a cool trip.
*See Pillory*

Xydaef

Mord-- this obsession with blue was rather interesting at first, but now it's simply becoming too much. I feel like I live in a smurf house! I'm sorry, but this simply won't do. Hope you find someone to share your blues!

Mordred

Xydaef.. you've lost your sense of fun, haven't you? Believe me, I know the signs of being too serious. I spent the better part of a thousand years as one super broody hard ass bastard. It was a one-way ticket to another give hundred years of absolute madness. I'm still recovering. I'm afraid for you, lovely one. I'm also afraid to stay another moment and risk descending along with you. Life's too short. Well.. yours is. Heh.. sorry.. vampire humor. Later, my succulent morsel.. time for me to find new huntin' grounds.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

My blue friend what can I say; oh yeah I think we should see other people. I like blue but it is not nearly as pretty as purple. I love purple and just this morning  I found out about a purple vampire that lives in London. Anywho I guess I off to find my purple hues with him. Have fun being blue. bye now