Calling all One Piece players - Logue Town

Started by Kaizen, September 20, 2010, 09:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

I'm wondering why has Katsuo got a wanted poster at all? It's usual for any of our crew to have one but why does Katsuo have one? He's not really done much that would threaten the government.

Kaizen

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 11, 2010, 01:24:46 PM
I'm wondering why has Katsuo got a wanted poster at all? It's usual for any of our crew to have one but why does Katsuo have one? He's not really done much that would threaten the government.

Good Question.  It could be used as a good device to get the marines after him/us.  Perhaps he stole some intelligence from the Marines... and has some useful information or knows military secrets. 

We will definitaly need to know how he got the bounty.  Your thoughts CrazyIvan?

CrazyIvan

He earned it by stealing from anyone and everyone and that includes but not limited to break and entering into the marine base and snagging a few treasure maps, as well as a few other things that a pirate really shouldn't have. Plus doing some damage to a marine base and leaving a few guys with some bad injuries.

DKDBSD

CrazyIvan

yeah and sorry DK he is going to be trying to steal your stuff first.

Kaizen

Try not to post too fast.  Not everyone can keep up - and I'll limit myself to just one (maybe two if things get going really fast) post per day.

But since it's just Kimi and Kat involved, proceed as you see fit.

Also, my next post, I'm calling in the marines if no else beats me to it, Kimi's hand was forced and the full petal form will definately draw more attention.

DKDBSD

Yeah she'll cut loads of people with that and her peruser gets trampled to death as well. Kimiko might be a little annoyed and possibly thankful. XD