This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caustic

Vindaloo all the way!

Basmati rice or jasmine rice?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Valerian

Both, again.  Darn.

Okay, basmati.  That's a painful choice, though.  *craves mango lassi*

New cuisine: fettuchini or bow-tie pasta?
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Apple of Eris

Fettuchini, I like to slurp.

Alfredo or Marinara?
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Serenity Vixen

Marinara

Meatballs or Sausage?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Apple of Eris

Sausage of course!

Country or Western?
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Avi

Western

Jalapeño or Habanero?
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Serenity Vixen

Jalapeño

Winter or Summer?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Apple of Eris

Summer! Summer! Summer!!!!!!

1960s or 1950s?

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Avi

1950s.  Swing music kicks ass.

Cream or Sugar?
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Caustic

Sugah. 

Hudson or Vasquez?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Valerian

Hm.  Vasquez.

Ash or Bishop?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caustic

Bishop.

Baby oil or saliva?

Valerian

Saliva.  As long as I get to choose whose saliva, that is.

Showers or baths?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caustic

Showers.  Convenient, versatile.  Visually stimulating when done with proper company.

Truth or dare, or strip-poker?

Elandra

Truth or dare, more fun and stripping can happen in it....

peach or plum?
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Caustic

Peach.  Fuzzy.

Simultaneous, mutual masturbation, or parallel masturbation?

Valerian

Simultaneous and mutual sounds good.  Very good, in fact.

Scrubbing each other clean, or getting each other dirty?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caustic

Getting clean for me.

Firelight or moonlight?

Valerian

Oh, such difficult decisions.  Firelight.

From candles, or a fireplace?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caustic

Fireplace.  See aforementioned cabin in the woods..?

Sex with a stranger:  in a crowded sleeper-car on the trans-European railway, or in a semi-private bedroom at an aquaintance's Christmas party?

Valerian

*blinks* Oh, well, as long as it's Europe.  I'll take the train.

Quick and in fear of being caught, or slow and thorough?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caustic

Slow and thorough, for certain.

Under the table at a dance club, or ON the table at a dance club?

Valerian

Excellent choice.

Depends on the music.  Let's say under the table.

Outside in the wide open spaces, or jammed together in a small, dark closet?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Serenity Vixen

Outside, most definately

Toys, or natural?

Caustic

Being biased, as equipped naturally and not mechanically, I choose to endorse 'natural'.  (this ad sponsored by the More Sex for Caustic Foundation)

Cowgirl, or Reverse Cowgirl?