Enslaved Kingdom (F for M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, July 10, 2014, 09:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

First I'd like to start off by introducing myself. I am BlackRockShooter and I've been here for a few years though recently I have been playing almost exclusively with a good friend and now I'd like to branch out to play with some new partners. I have not been known to post 4-6 paragraph long posts. Rather, I tend to match what my partners gives me to work with. For instance if you post 3 paragraphs I will try to get as close to 3 paragraphs as possible. Give me 2 sentences and guess what...that's right you're getting about 2 sentences back. You get out of it what you put in. Now for the fun idea.

A couple months ago I saw an interesting video though I do not remember the creator's name to give him/her credit but it is something I'd love to play out not just what is in the video but what potentially happens next. The video began with a male (in the video goes by the name of Sombra but anyone interested can certainly use new names) preparing for battle. For the purposes of this game I'd like to say it would be more of a battle with his hate and anger manifested. His lover arriving just before the fight, urging him not to continue but he does not listen and continues on with his battle. He had learned to use dark magic and planned to use it. Great misfortune befalls as he looses the battle, the hateful and anger manifestation overtakes him and he not only takes over the kingdom it enslaves all it's citizens...including his lover. That is the point of where the video ends. I'd love to play out not only this part but also what happens next. Does he abuse his power until the end of time? Does he see his lover and try to regain control or perhaps something else? The possibilities are endless.

Now if anyone recognizes this description or the name Sombra I am happy to play this out with the original character species. Anyone interested pm me. Have a good day and thanks for reading.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204