High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

Naoko looked up at Sieg. "Mr. Van Droon? Is something the matter?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina hugged Evie back and nodded. "You're welcome. And remember. Just call me. Even if you're halfway around the world." Hina smiled at her. "I'll accept all charges to my phone bill."

RadiantMind

He merely grasped Naoko's shoulders and looked him into the eyes "Do it now, trust me, you'll feel bad for the rest of your life if you don't!"

Gavlois

Quote from: RadiantMind on July 07, 2012, 04:35:47 PM
He merely grasped Naoko's shoulders and looked him into the eyes "Do it now, trust me, you'll feel bad for the rest of your life if you don't!"

(I dunno if I should keep dragging this out :P)

"But... are you sure about this? Didn't you hear what I just said?"
O/O

LynxKitten

She smiled and nodded, "Okay. Shall we catch up to the boys?"

Queen Elsa

Hina looks wary. "I'm not sure... I think Sig is doing someting he shouldn't be..."

RadiantMind

He used his superiority in size and strength to forcefully turn Naoko around and whispered to him "if you don't walk this instant, I'm gonna throw you over there understood? you are so impossible to reason with it's getting on my nerves"

LynxKitten

Evie tilted her head in curiosity seeing Sieg turn Naoko in their direction. "What is going on?"

Queen Elsa

"Stay here." Hina said to Evie. She walked over to the two boys. "Sig, stop it now. I know what you're trying to do."

Gavlois

Naoko's heart was racing. Some part of him deep inside knew what Sieg said was true. But, how can he do it? Knowing what was to happen at the end of the year made him sad just thinking about it. He couldn't just let her go. Whispering, he said, "Umm Sieg, I don't know how to do this..."

He quickly cut off his sentence when he saw Hina come towards them.
O/O

Queen Elsa

"Don't do it. I'm not kidding."

Gavlois

"Uhhh, I'm not sure what you're talking about Miss Soujin..." knowing full well what she means.
O/O

LynxKitten

Evangeline stayed put. She let one arm hang at her side while the other crossed her front and held the elbow of the straight arm. She watched curiously.

Queen Elsa

"I know what Sig is trying to get you to do. Don't. I don't like it as much as the next person, but you need to respect her culture."

Gavlois

After a few seconds of simply staring at Hina, he walked over to a nearby bench, sat down and buried his face in his hands. Under the bright orange light of the streetlamp, one could see he was trembling. He whispered over and over into his hands. "I don't know... I don't know..."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina went over to Naoko and gave him a big hug. "It's okay..."

LynxKitten

Evangeline's eyes widened a bit seeing Naoko move to the bench. She wanted to know what was going on, she wanted to go over and help, but Hina told her to stay there...

RadiantMind

Sieg looked at Hina before looking up at Evie, shaking his head softly and saying in heavily accented Romanian "he loves you, you know that right?"

Queen Elsa

Hina glares at Sig and hisses at him, "Shut up Sig!"

LynxKitten

Evangeline froze, her gaze turning to Sieg, "What are you talking about? Eşti nebun, you're crazy."

Gavlois

Looking up at Sieg, his eyes still glistening under the light of the streetlamp, he said, "Sieg? What was that you just said? I don't understand Romanian."
O/O

RadiantMind

"I turned 18 last month, my mother is Romanian, you can guess what she wanted to happen" Sieg continued, disregarding Hina

Queen Elsa

Quote from: RadiantMind on July 07, 2012, 05:10:34 PM
"I turned 18 last month, my mother is Romanian, you can guess what she wanted to happen" Sieg continued, disregarding Hina

Hina shot daggers at Sig with her eyes. "Shut the hell up Sig!!!"

Gavlois

Comprehending Sieg's situation, he understood what he was doing. "Mr. Van Droon, I had no idea... I appreciate what you are trying to do, but please, don't force it upon Evangeline. I don't want her to be uncomfortable around me for the rest of the year."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina stood up, grabbed Sig's arm, and dragged him out of earshot. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Hina exclaimed, her shy and quiet demeanor completely melted away.