Looking for Mutant & Masterminds, D&D, Pathfinder, Star Wars or Trek!

Started by Vyxenne, July 02, 2016, 04:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

Quote from: Vyxenne on July 14, 2016, 12:40:43 PM
Yeah, I'm down.  I have all of the Fantasy Flight books except the one that just came out... forget the name.

I'd like to try playing a Force Sensitive, if that's okay.  Never done that before.   :-)

Force and Destiny is the one you are missing?  Or a splatbook?  I have the three core books, but none of the additional ones. 

I am fine with a Force Sensitive if wander is. 

Quote from: wander on July 14, 2016, 03:07:18 PM
Here's my Rodian, for reference and so I know have the sheet somewhere. Certain things left blank/optional due to pre-game stuff not being established. :)

Looks good to me. :-)

Do either of you have any preferences for/about the game that I should know about?  Do you mind if I go with a (modified) version of the introductory adventure?

wander

Yeah, I'm cool with Vyxenne being a Force Sensitive, they don't seem OP at all from what I've read.

I'm fairly open considering the game tbh. If Vyxenne is cool with the adventure being used, so am I.

Vyxenne

Force and Destiny is the one you are missing?  Or a splatbook?  I have the three core books, but none of the additional ones.

I'm a Completionist.  It's a very, very annoying trait, but once I have one book I have to have ALL THE THINGS!  My bookshelves literally have dozens of RPG books that will never see actual gameplay (and probably have only been thumbed through once).  With FFG Star Wars, I'm only missing Forged in Battle (I have all of Saga and D20 and the majority of WEG too).

Do either of you have any preferences for/about the game that I should know about?  Do you mind if I go with a (modified) version of the introductory adventure?

It depends on which Introductory adventure you're using.  I've GM'ed the EotE Beginners Box and the downloaded adventure expansion after that.  The other two beginner boxes and adventures I own, but honestly don't remember a bit of.

wander

I got a whole bunch of rpg pdfs and books that need playing too... Mostly nwod and owod ones, though I also miss playing Green Ronin's ASOIAF and I'm often up for Dungeon World. :)

I even have the Fuzion books for Usagi Yojimbo and Dragon Ball Z I've dusted out the library recently... xD

Jaded

I'll glance at the other introductory adventures and see if I can tailor them some.

Any preference on category?

wander

This'll be my first game, so I'm open and shall defer to Vyxenne's choice. :)

Vyxenne

Nope!  I think all three of the "Core" settings sound super-fun!

Whatever you prefer is fine by me!  I just appreciate the opportunity to play!

Jaded