A Psychic told me ... (Looking for anyone and everyone)

Started by Nerayda, April 14, 2009, 02:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerayda

Welcome to my fantasy world!

I have posted a story idea that I just came up with.   Please read the description and see if it peeks your interest.

A Psychic told me

(Looking for female or male character, I’m really open with this so just PM me) – (Short or long RP…depending on how it goes, will be happy to do a one shot type of deal with this one)

A true psychic working in a small town has an excellent reputation, but her sex life has dulled lately and she wants to have some fun. She starts giving FAKE advice coupled with true visions to make her clients do her bidding and fulfill her fantasy life. 

My character will play the psychic as well as the partner of the person she is giving advice to.   This will lead to a short one time interaction or multiple encounters.... and lots of different kinds of fun.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Nerayda

I sent you a PM. 

This is still open to anyone who is interested.  I dont know if I'm going to post it for groups on do separate posts so feel free to PM me.

tonycraig0555

I'd be interested in this, please send me a PM if you like so we can discuss the details.
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

Nerayda

I received quite a few PM's about this topic.  I will be posting it in a group forum setting. 

Your character or character(s) could come in the story and leave whenever they want.  PM me for the link to the forum (It will be posted shortly, I'm trying to find a good spot for it)

If you would rather do an individual RP I will definately be interested in that as well. 

PM me ( I will not be checking this forum posting as often as my PMs)

Nerayda

Got a few more responses than I can handle at the moment so this is closed for now.