For The Crown (A Game of Conquest)[Prince, Nobles and Warriors needed]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 01, 2012, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

For The Crown

The kingdom of Theiri has been battling on and off with the kingdom of Aserit for the last hundred years but things have come to a boiling point. Plotting has taken on a new edge and while both had been content before with just winning minor battles and proving their supremacy now conquest is only in mind weather it be by open war or treaties and overthrows in the shadows.

The kingdom of Theiri has always been know for their arts, music, and their belief in intellectual and sensual exploration. A kingdom that thrived because of it's craftsman and artist who created lavish good to be traded threw out the land and an expansive trade network that supplied the lands with rare medicines, spices and opiates. Citizens of Theiri fall into several categories but all are known for their love of pleasure. From the queen with her gardens to the lowest commoner watching the outdoor theaters everywhere there is something to for fill a desire. Though in comparison to Aserit they are not a war nation they take pride in their swords man who fight with grace and their masters of unarmed combat who make each deadly move look like a dance. They were more diplomatic but when it came to open war boasted a small but highly skilled arm of horseman and knights. In recent years the rich nation has fallen though, creating the immediate need to resolve the conflict with Aserit. With trade roads blocked and constantly having caravans robbed or captured the treasury is running low and in need of replenishing or they'd need to disband their small arm just to survive then it would only be a matter of time until Aserit conquered them completely.

The kingdom of Aserit was know for their military and their entire culture revolved around it. They were always at war with a few bordering country's and in size more then double their neighbor. The people were patriotic, supporting their king in his choices always. Family also meant a great deal to the citizens of Aserit offences to another family as serious as an offence to them, themselves. They're swordsman where things to be feared from large men wielding broad swords to lithe females agilely cutting the air with a rapier, and they're archers were next to none. If it wasn't for Theiri's natural defenses they theoretically should have taken the kingdom by now. Their royal family boasts a middle ages monarch, two heirs and a plethora of daughters. But while the nation was land rich it was poor, near constant war draining the treasury to the point they'd taken to stealing Theiri's trade goods to fill the coffers. The nation needs resources and has set it's sights on the resource rich Theiri to supply the need.

In the hopes of gaining an edge The royal family of Theiri has extended an invitation to the royals of Aserit in under the guise of peace talks to come to their castle in their capital city. Anyone with political aspirations can tell the time is ripe with opportunity. Cunning, could win a second son, a daughter or a well blooded noble the crown if one was smart enough, quick enough and willing to dirty their hands. Will you serve your king? Your country? Or yourself? For king? For country? Or for the crown?

Roles Available:
Bold roles are needed, italics are not first come first serve but best profile. Crossed out roles are filled and no longer accepting applications.

Theiri
King of Theiri - Insanityenviesme(pending)
Queen of Theiri - Lumasan
Heir of TheiriPhantom Pistoleer
Princess(es) of Theiri- Lenka,
Nobles of Theiri  - Kuje, AngelicBlade, Atlas
Extra Characters Theiri - DarkRose

Aserit
King of Aserit - sesshomaruartist
Queen of Aserit - Bubby
Heir of Aserit - DTW
Prince of Aserit - Angelicblade
Princess(es) of Aserit - Dancing Flower, DarkRose15
Nobles of Aserit - Aiden
Extra Characters Aserit - kckolbe

Special Exceptions
Rogue - LimitlessNikkie
Emissary of Nydewia - Veluux

Applications submitted not using the bio outline coding will not be accepted

[float=left]YOUR PICTURE HERE!!![/float][size=14pt][u][b]The Basics[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] real and look
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Player:[/b]

[size=14pt][u][b]The Look[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b] (i.e piercing, tattoos, anything unique to you)

[size=14pt][u][b]The story[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Likes:[/b] not just sexual but this is where you put that as well
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] what are you like?
[b]Habits:[/b] odd quarks that define you.
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] Once upon a time...

Game Links
For The Crown Wiki
Character Thread
Relationship Thread
OOC
City Theiri
Castle Theiri

Montagne

Confirming my place as a Theiri nobleman. Once we've filled out the Theirian royal family anyone interested in playing an ambitious non royal Therian noble, I'd like to build a small family for him. Sons and daughters. (16-25) Aswell as brothers and sisters. (35-45) My character sheet will be up at some point today. Anyone interested in something like that PM me.

bubby

Hey darlin'. Still interested in the Queen of Aserit, just need to work on that char sheet. I swear that by the end of this weekend I'll have it done for you!

LimitlessNikkie

I look forward to seeing bios from both of you!

Latooni Subota

I rather like this . . . I'll think I'll give it a shot. I'll try and write up a Princess of Aserit, if nobody minds. I probably won't finish the application till after work tonight, or tomorrow morning, but I'll see what I can do.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

LimitlessNikkie

Wonderful! Welcome Latooni, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

DarkRose15

You know I'm interested :) Currently revising Lenally then I'll work up an Aserit princess *nod nod*
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

sesshomaruartist

I am here and I believe I have emailed you the bio >_<  ;D

AngelicBlade

Greetings, I'd be interested in playing an Aserit Prince or noble, or hell even an Aserit sword master.

LimitlessNikkie

Welcome Angelic All three roles are welcome but the prince role is more needed then the others and will hold more power.

Please remember everyone this is a cast system game with the King/Queen roles holding the most power then heirs, princes, princess, nobles and so on so think about what kind of power you want to wield and decide from there.

Kuje

Just stopping in to say hiya and to read what's been talked about so far. :)

AngelicBlade

I'm setting up a character sheet for an Aserit prince at the moment.

bubby

Tomorrow. The Aserit Queen will be up tomorrow I swear. I finally found a pic, but today is payday so I have errands to run before work. Yay Friday!

DarkRose15

bubby

DarkRose15

bubby

I'm antsy! Woke up at the crack of ridiculous this morning (7:30) and couldn't go back to sleep, hungry but don't know what I want to eat and I have to travel to get it 'cause I have nothing in the house, REALLY need to make the Queen and posts for other games...but want to be outside but it's supposed to be 100 today...

...ARGH...

Maybe I should go get vodka before it gets too hot, and take myself out to a small lunch. Return and settle down to do posting..

DarkRose15

Quote from: bubby on August 04, 2012, 02:27:10 PM
I'm antsy! Woke up at the crack of ridiculous this morning (7:30) and couldn't go back to sleep, hungry but don't know what I want to eat and I have to travel to get it 'cause I have nothing in the house, REALLY need to make the Queen and posts for other games...but want to be outside but it's supposed to be 100 today...

...ARGH...

Maybe I should go get vodka before it gets too hot, and take myself out to a small lunch. Return and settle down to do posting..
Sounds like a good plan :D

bubby

The Basics
Name: Essaline Maxisus
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Role: Queen of Aserit
Player: bubby

The Look
Height: 5' 6”
Weight: 130 lbs.
Hair: Long, deep auburn
Eyes: Green
Skin: Lightly tanned
Anything else: The Queen has several prominent scars upon her person that she carries proudly.

The story
Likes: Battle, the feel of her sword in her hands, the sensation of her destrier between her thighs.
Dislikes: Insubordination, weakness, her husbands attempts to befriend everyone.
Personality: She is a fierce woman, in anything and everything she does. Though she is a warrior she is still very much a woman, a sensual Queen. Her husband, her children, and her kingdom she will kill and/or die for. There are often whispers that she bypasses the King in Battle. When not alone with a member of her family she is stoic, forceful, with only her children and husband ever seeing any chinks in her armor.
Habits: The first to offer up a fight, the first in a fight.
Skills: Where her husband has the skills at diplomacy, she has the talent in battle. She is the only woman in Aserit to wield a double edged broadsword, and though her war horse is a mountain of a beast, she has the strength to guide him perfectly. Aserit's armies follow her lead with zeal, proud to fight next to their warrior Queen.
History: She was raised to be the Queen. The eldest daughter of the highest ranking noble in Aserit, it was her destiny. She was also instilled with excellent fighting skills, and horsemanship. She was married to the King not out of love, but duty, yet as the years have moved on, they have become accustomed to one another, easy in each others presence, and even still finds herself watching her husband from the corner of her eye, admiring him. Her past was molded so she could be the woman she was in the present.

sesshomaruartist

Hmmm perhaps an OOC topic is needed for this? :P

LimitlessNikkie

Wonderful profile Bubby.

I'm going to hold off on an OOC just yet go ahead and chatter here for the time being.

Flower

Lumasan

I would like to state that I am in the process of filling out an application to be the Queen of Theiri, it sounds completely up my alley. :D It may take me until tonight to finish it, because I have a few errands and a friend coming over. But assure me I cannot wait to make the character.
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

bubby

Flower

Hello Bubby! -hugs-

I love your chosen picture for the queen.  :-)