Doll House Any interest?

Started by Ashena, March 10, 2013, 05:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashena

Hey all my names Ash, I am still very new to E. I am currently still settling in and have joined a few games all which are really cool. I would like to add another however. I was thinking of making a small group or a 1v1 either would work but I wanted to see the interest lvl is. This Rp would be based off the Fox show the Doll House. I would like to play Echo and you could take one of two routes. The first being Echo's Handler and we can make it where you are required to be present on all missions to keep the Doll safe, and we can come up with clients together. Or you could be a client requesting a Doll and go about it that way? Let me know what you all think or what the interest level is.

Ashena

There does not seem to be enough interest to make this a small Group well that's fine haha I guess this
Thread will stand for solo ;)

Rhapsody

I tried to do this as a small group game some years ago, as it's a particularly neat concept, but it never really got out of planning stages.  Good luck!
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Datawych

I'd be interested in playing another active or a Topher-like character if you decide to make this a group rp. The nature of actives literally gives a Dollhouse rp limitless potential. If it stays as a solo, I wish you luck with it.

CupidCatt

this thread has inspired me to watch the show  ;D

CupidCatt

neat show! I'd be up for participating as a doll too - maybe we could try kickstart this as a group game again?

Ashena

Quote from: CupidCatt on March 13, 2013, 09:37:11 AM
neat show! I'd be up for participating as a doll too - maybe we could try kickstart this as a group game again?

I'll be at work all day today iF one of you guys wants to post it in the small groupwe could see if we can get a few more people

azzmeister89

I would be very interested if we made this into a group game

Ashena

Quote from: azzmeister89 on March 13, 2013, 10:14:22 AM
I would be very interested if we made this into a group game

OK it looks like this has sparked a good interest. I think we could start it. OK if anyone can post it or give me a little I  an post in small GRP thread. I can get a profile skeleton up and running soon as well

dale108

Is this one where each person would be playing multiple characters?  Based on my limited knowledge of the TV series, unless those above are playing Dolls and the staff of the Dollhouse, then they'd be playing a constantly changing cast of clients.   ;D
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

CupidCatt

Unless the story involved the Dollhouse directly - it being attacked somehow, or something. Then the focus shifts off clients. But yep, otherwise it would definitely involve a lot of new clients I guess  ;D

Ashena

I see The client could be ghosted. Throw always. I figure the handler could play the client as the job ends then they can go back to just a handler. Or maybe we can find an interest for a people to play re occurring clients? Not sure its open for discussion