TC’s Custom System RP Stuff. (GM Projects, WiPs, Requests, Etc.)

Started by Twisted Crow, October 03, 2020, 10:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twisted Crow

This is going to be requests for my system game projects. In most cases these will be half-finished concepts that I am looking to test and possibly inquire for a helper. These will likely stick to mainly solos with occasional small groups (like two or three players, at most. Unless it is more asynchronous in ways.)

Regarding the Personal Player List

The PPL is something of a personal registry for my benefit as a frequent GM. It is meant to be for my benefit and is ideal for people that sorta fit my interests. Anyone (theoretically) could ask to be on this list. The idea is that if I have something I need to test out or might have a system ready, I would have a list of contacts with some doors to knock on with an invitation. So, I would recommend reading my O/O thread before requesting to be added to it. I am also probably not making the list public. I am leaning toward keeping it on a Google Doc or maybe in a Workshop thread on the private side of the site.

If you think our interests meld and want to to be added, please request either here, PM or DM. I am not hard to find on either front.  :-)

Can I be a (Co-)GM?

You can be a Co-GM if that is desired, and if we seem to be really on the same page with a given project. And if you are that interested in what that project is. I sometimes play under other people, but I generally prefer to be in control of the whole thing — especially if it is my own project. If we have really good rapport, I might play something under you.  But I generally like to be GM. ^-^

Testing with Me

Most tests will be solos, even if testing for group game scenarios. However, sometimes I might need another hand.

Tests will likely be normal solo RPs in the System Sections. They could be continuous (even after tweaks have been made) and even persist after becoming full fledged games. Therefore, I am still going to apply effort in my writing to make it fun and steamy when possible. So, I encourage partners to do the same. Even if we are testing. You don’t have to be a novelist, but a bit more than “Lucia swings her sword and hits...” I like to still have fun when trying these systems out. Even if they are just ideas, at first.

I know some people that could be great for X project!

Hehe. Let them know and please send them my way. I would love to include them and speak with them!

Currently: Copying my system test requests/general concept stuff. This might take a while, if I stay up late tonight.

Twisted Crow

CURRENT PROJECTS & REQUESTS

Smack Street Heat!
Setting: Modern (Anime-ish, a la Street Fighter or Dead or Alive)
Playstyle: D10 (Primarily), Player vs GM characters, ‘Arcade Lite’
System Content: Fighting, Tag Fighting, Sex/Rape System, Character Building
Inspirations: MUGEN, as well as many actual fighting video games.
Goal: To get a fun balance of depth with simplicity that can be played as a forum solo. Must have complete fight system and sex system. Mostly ideal for Non Con defeat situations.
Needs: Testing, a possible second mind for a way to streamline the game while keeping some depth.

Note: This system itself is being worked on via Google Docs. I can share that privately, but not on the public side of the site. Ask and talk to me privately about it. :)

I had a similar d20 system that did the job of a 1v1 fighter, but it was sorta turned into a sport. It had the potential to get strung out with nothing but d20 rolls without much variety, despite putting a lot into the character growth elements. Another problem it had was it had no sex system. So that part was freeform and it basically got done when the two players would feel like stopping. I wanted to make a method of engaging system things during the hot stuff. Making a game of it in of itself.

Smack Street Heat is my attempt at making an A-B fighter where the player would go on ‘roads’ to fight various challengers (like many fighting games). Ideally, the player would assume the role of a female fighter that would bump into this string of male challengers. If she won, she would move on to the next fight until the boss event. If she lost, the guy was able to have some extra fun by ‘finishing her off’.

The non con mechanics are intended to have a mini-game of sorts, where she must try to defend three surges (turns) or give her opponent a boost. If he gets there, he goes SUPER and likely makes her go complete ahegao mode. If she finally beats the final boss (which is a bit random on which she might face), she wins and gains a reward, and can move on to try other challenges if she desires.

Other ideas being considered:

-Letting NPC opponents gain experience just as the Player does, but at a scaled rate where the Player is still able to eventually overcome her challenges after a few failed attempts. Losing can yield fun results. ^-^
-Handicap battle matches. Sex rules would apply and stack for multiple opponents at once.
-Team battles (if the player felt like controlling or switching out between multiple characters)?

Twisted Crow

Ideas, WiPs, Test Requests, Etc.

Twisted Crow

Other Info

Twisted Crow

Twisted Crow

JIC 2/3

Twisted Crow

JIC3/3

Twisted Crow

Thread Open!

Unlike my main request thread (which I prefer to keep more neat and tidy), this is kinda meant to be social for others if desired. For people to ask questions (if they don’t want to PM/DM me for something that doesn’t seem to merit one). So, feel free to post in here — either to follow on what I am doing or just ask questions and what not.

I am going to be adding what I am actually looking for shortly, I just prefer to construct a layout or skeleton at first for something like this. As soon as I get done doing that, I will post here again with confirmation that I actually have something to look around in. And, like... inquire about.  ;)

OPEN.

Edit: Skeleton done. Even though I don’t have anything in here yet, people can post stuff and ask things, if they need to.

Twisted Crow

Added ‘Smack Street Heat!’