What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Orange juice... and now I totally want mimosas.

Greenthorn

WyldRanger

Aelfric

Water... wishing it was coffee.  :-\

should go make some.
You change all the lead sleeping in my head to gold. - Tunnels, Arcade Fire

Stevej101

nothing nearly so strong as I could use at the moment
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Airindel

Quote from: Stevej101 on April 17, 2008, 04:08:24 PM
nothing nearly so strong as I could use at the moment

I hope that isn't because you are yapping with me, Steve. *giggles*

Waiting for that darn coffee to brew while typing and staring at an empty water glass.
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Stevej101

now now my love, you are a drink of cool water and quite refreshing.  It's the rest of my life that drives me to drink.
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Caustic

Cold, instant espresso.  From a jar of powder on my desk, mixed in a styrofoam cup two hours ago.

Jesus Christ, I need to get out of this job.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

WyldRanger

Water, needing to rehydrate after yard work and riding the bike.

Cutter

Quote from: Trieste on April 17, 2008, 02:53:49 PM
Orange juice... and now I totally want mimosas.

There are damn good. Now, only if I remembered to eat the spread I laid out...... ;)

Now, Blue Point Lager.
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Caustic

Miller Chill... number 4 of the afternoon?  Christ, the time does fly.

Oh, and, secret for mimosas-- add 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier before the champagne.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Greenthorn

Captain Maltese

Me too. Am considering switching to beer.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Airindel

An exquisite late harvest Vidal from the Niagara region of Ontario to end the lovely weekend.
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Greenthorn

*looks up and pouts*

Me? Coke.  *sighs*

Alexander

a nice smirnoff ice after a rather upsetting day :P

WyldRanger

pepsi (*sigh* rather mundane)

Jefepato

Kalen

Red wine, all weekend.. now.. water. 

Caustic

Yeesh.  Red all weekend?  Be careful.  I know a guy who actually gave himself a wine-stain doing that...

Boo-Koo "Shot" energy drink.. it's tiny, but effective.

Greenthorn

WyldRanger

Aelfric

Kilkenny Cream Ale. Even from a can it is a damn sight better than the watery crap we call beer up here.
You change all the lead sleeping in my head to gold. - Tunnels, Arcade Fire

Greenthorn

WyldRanger