New furry also into latex/slime/tentacles looking for m to m RPs!

Started by Maxwell Malamute, June 16, 2011, 07:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxwell Malamute

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I'm new, and looking to start a free-form RP.

I'm very open as to topics and settings, but here's what I put in my profile, I guess you can go look at it if you wanna know more!

Hope to meet some new RP friends, here:

Let’s see: I like to role-play free-form, and generally as a ‘furry’ or anthropomorphic animal. Sometimes, I can be a feral animal, as well. Oh, and I love latex and rubber, especially full body suits, and encasement.

I am more into realistic settings most of the time, and not the biggest fan of fantasy/magic. I don't mind some elements of the supernatural, or even, say an outer-space-sci-fi setting, so I guess, all in all, I am pretty versatile. I tend to create a new character for each RP: So far I have been most commonly an anthro-malamute, an anthro-fox, and once an anthro-mongoose, and even a human. I enjoy some level of complexity in a RP, and like to build up to things.

Sexually speaking, IRL I tend to be more submissive, but can RP anywhere along the spectrum. I like bondage, but am not a big fan of pain...maybe some spankings, though! Hmmmm.....what else? Tentacles are fun, slime, and the combination of this rubber go together nicely. Anal, oral, toys, that’s all fun, giving or receiving. Not big on scat, piss is ok if I am encased in rubber!

I like to have fun in a RP, and joke around at points. And I wish I was Beast Boy from Teen Titans, or a Ninja Turtle, 16-18 year old versions, of course.

Oh, and I love puppy-play, or being a pup! Nothing is more fun IRL than being a rubber puppy, and sucking my mate off till he cums in my muzzle!
Playful rubber puppy, here! Into many other other things, just ask!

On and Offs, what I like to do/My Stories/The Origin of Love: My history, briefly/Meeting the Great God Pan