A Few Ideas from tcost [MUL but mostly VAN; M seeking F]

Started by tcost, December 01, 2008, 02:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcost

I tend to be on late night on the West Coast.  If you're on then, you might get multiple posts a night from me, but if not, I'll probably only be able to respond once on weeknights and maybe not at all on busy weekends.  Send me a PM,, preferably, or if you must you may respond here, if you're interested in any of these. 

Just at the moment, I'm especially interested in Charles Xavier's School and  Forgive Me, Father.  But any of them would be good.

I'm seeking female roleplayers to portray female characters.  Straightforward and simple.  I prefer to play men in positions of power to whom women must come if they want something, and who usually want sex in exchange for whatever they want.  My character will not be repulsive, but I'm not necessarily looking for romance as much as I am sex.  On the other hand, if you can get my character to fall in love with yours under such circumstances, more power to you!

My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4390.0  (needs updating)

Now, here are a few ideas that stir me.  If any of them appeal to you too, please by all means send me a PM.  I'm pretty good about answering those.

Charles Xavier's School.  Professor X has had any number of female students over the years, many of them beautiful and fascinating.  Which of them, if any, so beguiled him, advertently or otherwise, that he came to lust after them, perhaps even began a sexual relationship with them?  Remember, though Charles is the epitome of the scrupulous telepath, he really can read your mind if it's important enough. 
UPDATE 7-14-11: I've recently seen X-Men First Class and now I'm very eager to try playing a much younger Professor X, preferably with Moira or Raven, but other possibilities are good too. 

Chance of a Lifetime.  A Great Wizard, famous and wealthy, has come to the city to consult the sort of library that exists only in a few places.  Your character, a pretty teenager, has always wanted to learn magic, but your family is poor and there's no way they could afford to buy you such an education.  The Wizard is staying at this expensive inn, though, and you've heard that he has been dining in the common room there.  If you can charm him, or, better yet, seduce him, maybe you can get him to teach you something of magic, or maybe even take you on as a new student.  You're bright enough, and the wizard is in his late twenties, and not unattractive.  But who knows how long he will stay in the city, let alone if he will ever return?  This may be your only chance ever to so much as meet the wizard, let alone persuade him to teach you magic.

And an old one reposted:  The Wizard's Quest.  A poster in a tavern advertises for "a beautiful young female adventurer, not shy (or at least not -too- shy), willing to travel, for a period of three to six weeks.  Paid in gold.  Enquire with the barman."

Clemency     [VAN]
I am the local lord, known for being honest but fair during my somewhat short tenure as baron of this fiefdom, which I inherited almost four years ago now when I was age nineteen.  My pretty young wife died over a year ago now, in childbirth, and the son was lost as well.

You're a local girl of common birth who works around the castle.  Your father taught you how to read and write and when he retired from his duties -- going blind -- I scandalized the town by putting you in his place.  I'd know you since we were kids, and I trusted you, and you could do the job.  I didn't need to import some monk from an abbey somewhere who might have an agenda or other loyalties I didn't know about. 

It's springtime, and I'm getting over my grief.  I've begun flirting with you, and you've started flirting back.  And you're 20 yourself, so in this society a bit long in the tooth. 

But your beloved younger brother has raped my sister, and, trying to escape when the deed was discovered, he killed a guard.  (Or perhaps he's guilty of selling military secrets or some other capital crime, if you don't want your brother to have been a rapist.)  He's under sentence of death, and you think that you can save him.  There is no question that he is the guilty party.  How can you persuade me to show clemency?

Fascination     [On the shadowy marches in between VAN and NC]
This is a variation on the old theme of a man acquiring a magical item that allows him to make women desire him.  This time, though, the man has inherited the item and has no idea that it's a magical device, and discovers only slowly that it attracts women who would otherwise not be attracted to him -- or at least not so attracted as to act on it.  He should be a handsome and available man. 

You could play one or two female characters.  If two, the first one would be a passing character with whom my character has an unexpected one-night stand, the first result of the effects of the magical charm.  The second, main character you would play is a friend of my character, someone in whom he has had an interest for some time, but until recently has not been available (perhaps she recently broke up with another boyfriend or somesuch).  All of a sudden, she sees him in a new way.

This could be played in the present day, in a medieval fantasy setting, or almost anything.  The Old West would work, or during the American Revolution, or even in a science fiction setting.  It just can't be so isolated that the courier can't find my character to deliver the heirloom from his grandfather's younger brother, the only item in the bequest, the rest of the estate going to the dead man's daughter. 

And this could be very romantic or just sexual combustion, or something in between. 

Forgive Me Father, for I Have Sinned      [VAN, could become NC-H via duress]
I'm a young priest, fresh from the seminary, and I've just taken over as the sole pastor for the local church in a large village or small town.  This could be set in any period from the early middle ages to the present day, or even in the future.  The bishop who ordained me was willing to accept a bribe, and for that reason I never took a vow of celibacy, but only a few people know that.

The church itself is being rennovated and while services are still being conducted on Sundays, the confessional booth is being replaced.  For the moment, confessions are being conducted by appointment only in my office, next to my bedroom.  Your confession was scheduled for the last one of the day;  if anyone has been paying attention, I always set the times for the confessions of the prettiest girls for the last one of the day.  That way, we have lots of time for any pennance that might be required.  And I do believe that any pennance should fit the sin.

I'd prefer for the sin to have been carnal, but other possibilities are available too, depending on what sort of character my partner would like to play. 

Note on this one:  I'd much prefer to keep this consensual.  If NC, though, I don't want it to be a violent rape.  The penitent could submit because of the priest's authority, or for some other reason even if she doesn't want to have sex with him.  Perhaps the sin committed constituted a crime, and he might resort to blackmail.  If need be we can negotiate on this point.
UPDATE: A possible variation here.  You're up for admission to a prestigious Catholic university and you need a letter of recomendation from your local parish priest.  He's new and young and you've never met him, because you never come to Mass.  How can you possibly get him to give you a letter recomending letter when he's never seen you before?  You go to the confessional and seduce him there, or maybe you just begin your seduction of him there. 

You Say You Want to See the Emperor, Milady?      {VAN]
He's very busy, you know, but you are of such noble blood and I must say of such dazzling beauty that it might be possible for me to arrange an appointment with His Imperial Majesty for you.  I am the Mayor of the Palace, and in general all access to His Imperial Majesty is arranged through me.

Please, convince me that you really, really need or want to see him.  There are only so many appointments available, you see, and one thing He wants me to do for him is to screen pettitioners to make sure that they're worthy of his time.  Even the highest rank is secondary to the Imperial Pleasure, you understand;  so do try to persuade me that His Imperial Majesty will enjoy an interview with you.

Surely some lovely noblewoman has a sister in distress and needs the help of the Emperor?  Please send me a PM or respond here if you're interested. 

I prefer justice to irony.

Haibane

Confession is good for the soul, I agree.

And I have sinned, I need to book the last confessional slot of your day, please Father.

tcost

You have sinned, my child?

Fear not, you will be forgiven.  And possibly trained.  But you may find that you enjoy the penance;  I certainly hope so!

Lilias

Oh lookie, a quest! Well, I've been in the same place for too long...
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

tcost

Now, that can change.  Ever seen a giraffe in its natural enviornment?

BTW, this isn't about giraffe sex.  But it might entail a giraffe spy!

tcost

Added A Really Big Favor and Fascination.

Say, has anybody out there ever actually played the board game of Wizard's Quest?

tcost

Suggested variations on any or all of the above are welcome too.  Plus:  anyone interested in sexual rp based on A Game of Thrones? 

tcost