Arkaniel1's roleplay ideas - Wolverine, Harry Potter, and original,... -

Started by Arkaniel, September 22, 2009, 09:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

Hello and welcome to my story prefence thread. These ideas could be considered mine, but anyone can feel free to use them! As for roleplaying them with me, I am straight, and only looking for female players.

1) The Wolverine:

There are several versions of this roleplay. One would take off from the end of the Wolverine movie and explore what happened afterwards, might or might not include the intended memory loss to have failed. Female character suggested to be an OC, whether or not she is a mutant of her own design

Second version, an Alternate version of the X-men movies/saga. How would Wolverine join the X-men. Is there a woman who can capture his heart and tame the wild beat? Or maybe one who likes being with the feral beast within.

Third version, a future fic. The setting is unclear, but obviously far in the future. The X-men are certainly dead. Most if not all mutants might have been eleminated decades or centuries ago. But when new trouble arises, one that ordinary humans can't face alone, will someone manage to get the reclusive mercenary, only know as The Wolverine, to come out of his shell once more and do what he has learned to do best as X-man? Save the world?

2) Spiderman:

Pretty much anything goes, with a dash of adventure, romance, action and erotical situation. I would like to explore a relationship with someone not Mary Jane. Whether it be an existing Marvel female, an OC... or possibly someone from a crossover (Justice-League, or even Stargate, Star Wars,...)

3) Star Wars

I have many plots floating around my head, some including OCs, some including canon characters. Prepare to write your own Star Wars history, though, as I intend this story to be epical, filled to the brim with Action, Adventure, Humor, Romance and undiluted passion. Stories preferably take place during the original trilogy, or possibly the prequel trilogy.

4) Harry Potter

Interested in pretty much anything set in this universe, including crossovers or original versions of all kinds

--------

PM me. Other ideas are welcome, too. I am open to a lot. As for my roleplay-partners. I am looking for female humans or humanoids.

Reyne

Hey there.
I was reading over your ideas and your Spiderman suggestion caught me, mainly because I love the hero the most out of all of them, hehe.
However if I were to rp with you I'd like to have my character be an OC.
I'm between wanting to making her a hero or a reporter. So whichever is good for you is good for me.

Quartze

The spiderman thing sounds real interesting, but if I went with the female villian idea I'd likely go as my character I made up for Hero's, Black Lotus.
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay and if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me.

Arkaniel

WhiteyChan

Ok, well, I would be happy to RP something DBZ related with you. I'd play a girl, of course, lol

Arkaniel

Arkaniel

updated again, check the newest ieas section. I hope these garner some interest!

Sorrows Solace

Hullo there,

I have an interest in your X-Men idea and would like to brainstorm up a plot with you if that's possible.