New Age Exploration [MUL]

Started by Nessy, February 23, 2009, 01:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nessy

[BON] : Bondage and light S&M

[NC-H] : Non-consensual involving humans or near humans

It is the dawn of a new age, and an adventurous captain and his crew are exploring uncharted lands for rich resources and wealth. They are out to exploit their discoveries, take what they can carry and move on.

I am looking for someone, player sex doesn't matter, who is willing to play the exotic, native females these men will encounter in a series of loosely tied one-shot scenes. I am primarily interested in playing the male roles of the captain and his crew.If interested, the roles can be reversed on occasion as well as I am capable of playing both male and female characters.

Some genre's I expect to be included in the story are non-con, foreign objects, and gang-bang, just off the top of my head. Please see my Ons and Offs to see other areas of interests also interest you.

I don't want to flesh out the story too much without some feedback from a potential writer, but this could be a little bit supernatural/ other world and take on a sort of "Lost World" type feel so that it is a series of islands with different cultures and tribes from different time periods involved.

I cannot stress enough that this game will lack any type of romance. This is not a fall in love type venture, there will be no marriage, or even a favorite slave if slaves are even taken onto the ship. The idea is that females in this game are little more than objects of lust for members of the crew; there might be potential for a dominate woman on the crew if it is wanted and a good idea can be created. There is potential to revisit characters if we want to for whatever reason, but by and large the female characters are not repeating.

The ideal writing partner would contribute not just characters but story ideas and maybe even take on the roles of some of the male characters to help with the story portion (this not a requirement however). Again, I love playing dominate males.

I am envisioning the story to be  a series of scenes from one place to another tied together loosely by the men of he ship, but I am open to ideas that would help flesh out more story. I am interested in a lot of erotic/rape scenes however (this doesn't mean scenes will lack detail or sensuality however). And by exotic, I don't mean petite light skinned girls in unusual clothing. If we do a sort of time travel, Lost World type thing, that could certainly be a possibility but if ethnic is not an interest for you, this probably isn't for you.

Please PM any questions or interest.
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

FM

Nessy

If the idea (format) interests you but in a different setting ( historical, fantasy, sci-fi, or supernatural setting for example) please feel free to check out my Ons and Offs and to contact me.
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Nessy

This RP is taken, again if the idea interest you, please contact me, and we can come up with something perhaps in a different setting.
Misc. Long Term Ideas