What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love And Submission

Does it creep you out when I stare like this...How about now? Now....Now...Now?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Jason

Moraline

Look at the way my blue hair flows in the breeze.... I wonder what blue hair means in terms of anime personalities? I don't care.. I look awesome!

Jason

I'm three things: The colour white, I'm the essence of purity; the colour black, I'm the essence of corruption; and I am the colour red, I'm the element of eroticism: I am Love and Lust combined

LadySyn

"This lower-back pain will be the end of me..."

Jason

Moraline

I wish that white-haired girl would be my girlfriend....  *gets distracted as he sees himself in the mirror*  Damn, this blue hair is stylin!

Jason

Oh how I wish he'd just ask me out already!

Moraline

Damn hole in my back, it always aches when it rains!

;D

Jason

Damn my skimpy outfit, my chest gets all wet when it rains!

;)

LadySyn

Damn little demon girl-creature!

She interrupted my conversation with the hot white-haired chick!

Moraline

I am plotting evil schemes but I'm not going to share them with anyone... MUAHAHA!

Mordred

You know.. I know you know.. you know I know you know.. you want me. You know. Yeahhhh.. I see your eyes.. how they wander.. yep... I know.
*See Pillory*

Kirce

Moraline

First I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live
without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights
thinking how you did me wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to get along
and so you're back
from outer space

Jason

I know what you're thinking, you should be ashamed thinking I'd let you feel my white hair! It's mine, and it's lovely!

Lycana

I'm really cute and cuddly beneath this exterior.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Jason

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Jason

Kirce

Jason

Cut it out, I'm trying to pose for an Avata- Oh great, I missed the shot!

Moraline

Next time I'll use a number 3 blue instead. It was much more sky blue then my current hair color....