Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itsa Me Dino

as long as you got one of my name :]

...if i asked you to travel the world with me?
|| Ons/Offs ||

ayo fuck people who make major assumptions and dont wanna talk shit over like fucking adults. if people drop you over small shit, they aint worth you fretting over. move your ass along and love yourself because they dont mean shit to you and your progress in life.  dont let them bring you down. youre fucking worth more than fifty times them. lemme say again for you guys in the back. YOURE FUCKING WORTH MORE THAN FIFTY TIMES THEM ASSHOLES! love yourself, put yourself first. your mental, physical and emotional well being is more important than the approval of people who aint shit, and who aint gonna communicate like a fucking adult. period. end of discussion.
I am sorry, but I only roleplay offsite now via messengers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

mortalevanescentlover

Most definitely...but we'd have to divide up the places we'd wish to see - some of yours, some of mine.

...If I had a bad romance before you?
+ To Love is to Destroy...But what if it can Save? +

blackdeathskulls

Of course, we have all been there at one time or another

...if I hated myself?

SummerWhispers

Of course I would, but I would try to raise your self esteem.

If terribly off key, I kept singing songs of Summer for hours.

Hefftcinchsak

Of course. I would invest in some good ear protection though :)

...took all your clothes and forced you to walk around naked all day?
"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway."

ON/OFF's

Jason

Now, I feel you were directing this to, perhaps, one of the lovely Ladies of Elliquiy, but I guess since I'm here I have to answer, right? Dah, oh well...right, if you forced me to walk around naked I'd definately wouldn't like you, that's natural I guess, but it does depend in the context, I guess, like if you forced me to be naked all day, but I was in my home...well, maybe I wouldn't be AS bothered.

Now, would you like me if I, somehow, managed to learn, and teach people, how to fly without wings?

Ignis

Not at all, just expect me to be one of the first in line.

Would you like me if I chew on my fingernails when I get bored?

Mordred

I have no issue with such a trait. I have my own foibles when there's nothing to occupy my mind. So yeah, we're cool.

.. if I, when bored, started rambling on about how the place could definitely do with some super chill out music and a little less light? Y'all got enough light all day from that pesky sun, after all, right? A little dark vibe saturating the air is a good thing, yeah?
*See Pillory*

Itsa Me Dino

sounds delightful :D

...if i suggested we take a dip - of the skinny kind or not is your choice - late at night under the full moon?
|| Ons/Offs ||

ayo fuck people who make major assumptions and dont wanna talk shit over like fucking adults. if people drop you over small shit, they aint worth you fretting over. move your ass along and love yourself because they dont mean shit to you and your progress in life.  dont let them bring you down. youre fucking worth more than fifty times them. lemme say again for you guys in the back. YOURE FUCKING WORTH MORE THAN FIFTY TIMES THEM ASSHOLES! love yourself, put yourself first. your mental, physical and emotional well being is more important than the approval of people who aint shit, and who aint gonna communicate like a fucking adult. period. end of discussion.
I am sorry, but I only roleplay offsite now via messengers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mordred

Such suggestions have a way of warming my cold, dead heart. So yes.. I'd like you very much. *selects.. the 'skinny' kind of dip-taking*

.. if I forgot where we left our clothes, after the lovely dip under the moon?
*See Pillory*

blackdeathskulls

Well, I guess we will have to walk back naked won't we :) so yes

If i decided to climb a tree naked?

Autumn52

sure I would also help you get all the splinters out

would you like me if I made my favorite dinner instead of yours tonight?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

As long as it didn't involve liver.

Would you like me if I didn't finish it?

Breathless Intent

Sure, why not. I wouldn't want you to get sick after all.

...if I waited until you were stuffed full before telling you about the fact that I made your favorite dessert?

Mr Bigglesworth

Sure, my favorite desert doesn't have any calories ;)

...if I ate part of your share as well, sine you made such a wonderful meal?

Breathless Intent

But of course! I love to share *smiles*

...if I suddenly informed you that I wanted to play hide and seek, and immediately ran away to go hide?

Mr Bigglesworth

Yes, I love games.

...If I got distracted on E, and forgot to look for you for a while?

Breathless Intent

I would probably be super pouty and wonder where they heck you were. Especially since I had been hiding in your bed...*sighs*

...if I gave you the silent treatment for ignoring me?

Mr Bigglesworth

I'd learn to always check my bed before checking E.

If I bought you a jet & flew you to Nice to make it up?

Breathless Intent

Wow...if you have that kinda money to be buying me jets, I think I'd probably be able to forgive you for a whole lot!

...if I was a gold digging lady?

Mr Bigglesworth

For as long as I could afford you.

If I gave up my fortune and became a lion tamer?  --Gotta run, been fun playing--

Breathless Intent

(LOL Good answer! Bye dear, its been fun :D )

I'd like you...but I would consider that you lost a few of your marbles!

...if I decided to become a clown, and tried to bring my clown gear into the bedroom for some kinky fun?

JackWhite

That's a difficult one. I'm gonna sleep over that one

If I asked you to stop your clown act?

Autumn52

na I like my clown act

would you like me if I invited your mother for tea
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

That would be very nice of you, yes, I would.

Would you like me if I took you hiking in the forest?